Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:05:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
wareck

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:02:42 AM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.

In most cases I prefer to hold as long as possible, but I sold my ETH when it was worth 600 dollars and I have completely no regrets about that.
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:20:30 AM

I know this is a good reminder for us. I also clearly see the increase in market dumping and ICO fraud! Maybe I will leave here next year, but I still need a rewarding job because I still need to rely on it to increase my income!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:35:24 AM

Time to sell passed long ago. Now it is not very good option, because your losses will be just huge and you would not be able to do a thing about it.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:05:33 AM

It is not as easy to do as said. If you see a loss, for example, 80%, it is very difficult to sell this asset. Yes, we all understand that the fall can go on. Leaving a position with huge losses makes it impossible to recover loss, it is also meaningless, because the money received is already insignificant and does not change anything.
And another thing, if you made a loss, why do you think that by buying other assets you will not get a loss again?

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:05:53 AM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.

This is true. It is definitely worth remembering that the long-term hold strategy is only good for those coins that have a long-term future. Whilst it is often the case in a bull market that a lot of minor coins get pulled upwards in price, this is only because they are tied to BTC or more often ETH as a trading pair... so the fiat increase is only due to the fiat increase of BTC or ETH.
It is I think always a good idea to hold some major coins as well as the low-cap or new coins.

mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:30:19 AM

not at this time it should be the right time to buy as much coins as you can because the prices at the exchange that are currently falling will make you get very much profit if you can take advantage of moments like this.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 11:52:52 AM

not at this time it should be the right time to buy as much coins as you can because the prices at the exchange that are currently falling will make you get very much profit if you can take advantage of moments like this.
yes this is not the time to sell but buying coins that have good potential in the future at a low price at this time. all the prices of coins in the market fall and you can buy coins at a low price, of course moments like this must be utilized to get a big profit if the market price returns green.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
acmrl

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:58:59 AM

It is not sell time of course people often make this mistake, they buy at a high price and sell at a low price like these days, if you didnt sell in april or may, there is no meaning selling this bad prices, I suggest to hodl and buy more if you can.
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:46:03 AM

Holding never was an option and expirienced traders had sold all their tokens long ago. In the same time, now should be good time for selling altcoins too.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:11:32 PM

About to drive Lyft for the first time ever because I'd rather do this than sell the bottom. I'll even end up buying more here. And i know I'm gonna thank myself in 5 years for doing this. My gains will be patiently hard-earned.
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:37:03 PM

It is not sell time of course people often make this mistake, they buy at a high price and sell at a low price like these days, if you didnt sell in april or may, there is no meaning selling this bad prices, I suggest to hodl and buy more if you can.
most of these people are newbies and go to this market for quick enrichment. Now the market is undergoing correction, in such moments you have to buy
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:14:17 PM

yes this is not the time to sell but buying coins that have good potential in the future at a low price at this time. all the prices of coins in the market fall and you can buy coins at a low price, of course moments like this must be utilized to get a big profit if the market price returns green.

Lol. People are saying that when btc was at 10k, then at 8k, then 6k. And it's not impossible that the market haven't seen the bottom yet. Be careful with buying in what seems to be a bargained price if you're daytrading since the support today can be tomorrow's resistance point.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
anders2000

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:08:35 PM

The price of most coins has fallen dramatically, which means that we have missed a good time to sell our coins at a high price.

baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:10:01 PM

Sometimes market is pumping and then we are dropping again, since january market is like this we know so when any of ypur coins pump, sell from high prices and buy again cheaper prices, after this bear market we will see that this strategy will be great for the bull season.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:59:53 AM

You need to react to the market changes. When you do not react, you will definetely loose all your money without any chances of getting them back.
Natan7

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:11:14 AM

Now the worst time to sell cryptocurrency seems to me. I think that Bitcoin will not be able to pass the support of 3000 dollars

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

Like investigation case but it is good. Dont do it if after selling you get a loss that may be very large. Bad choice if you make a loss. About the future of a token/coin we can only predict and analyze. Maybe luck will come to you
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:45:08 PM

some part of me says why sell when its already dropped so much and may only continue to do so
the drop is significant as says at https://www.coingecko.com/en?view=all_time_high
will sell some to gamble on the further drop, but any sell now is going to be recorded lost which i dont want to
natumanya

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

I would to wait for sell until next year. And after celebrations you should to check your wallet. May the Christmas miracle really true.
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

I wish I had sold everything in april or may, after that I lost much money in 6-7 months and I can't sell them anymore because these prices are very low for altcoins, I decided to wait for next bulls and I will sell everything next time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: