Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:23:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community  (Read 8640 times)
mishacryptoinvest

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:14:10 PM

What is the price of the token? And how many KSC coins will you get if you translate one ethereum?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:24:05 PM

Hello guys. Who know does Kstarcoin have a bounty campaign? Or airdrop, referral program? How do they plan to advertise for their project and attract users?
The project really launched a bounty program, but it ended during the pre-sale. Now users can participate in Airdrop. Add to several social networks of the KStarCoin project, register on the exchange and now in the pocket of 200 tokens.
Correctly. You can read about participation in the Airdrop program in this article https://medium.com/@KstarCoin/200-kstarcoin-ksc-airdrop-event-on-latoken-666dea796049.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

What is the price of the token? And how many KSC coins will you get if you translate one ethereum?
Price during the ICO period is 1 KStarCoin per $0.05. Also you can trade 1 ETH for 3,000 coins. We also offer 15% bonus when you purchase during the  ico sale period.
singeorange77

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

I see that you have amazing project and very professional team members. What is the idea behind the development of the KStarCoin platform?
White_Storm

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

Hello. At what stage of development is the platform? When will it be launched?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:49:52 PM

I see that you have amazing project and very professional team members. What is the idea behind the development of the KStarCoin platform?
We believe that users who help produce traffic should be rewarded. The idea of rewarding users, the KStarCoin project head Taehyoung Kim saw AdPick. Users of KStarLive gain KStarCoins while they are enjoying the contents from their KStarLive community. As they enjoy it, the traffic will rise and as it rises, the value of KStarCoin will also be immense. KStarCoin, other than for making profit, can be used by fans for supporting their favorite artists, too, by sending gifts and fundraising for holding concerts in their countries.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

Hello. At what stage of development is the platform? When will it be launched?
If you look in the road map on the website, you will see that by the end of 2018 we plan to launch the KStarCoin Concert Ticketing Platform. A platform that will allow to use the monetization and sales opportunities (KStarCoin Crowdsale Platform) will be released in the first quarter of 2019.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:18:56 PM

Hello team! Tell me, is it necessary to pass KYC verification in order to buy KSC tokens?
If you are talking only about the purchase of KSC  tokens on the Latoken exchange, no, you just need to register and you can exchange the ethereum for coins. But if you want to receive bonus tokens as part of the airdrop campaign, then you will need to confirm your data. Read the condition of Latoken Airdrop here https://promo.latoken.com/kstar-airdrop?utm_source=kstar
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

I'm very interested in your project. Nice idea and great well-thought-out strategy for entering the market. How you will distribute tokens  for ICO Sale? Where can I find this information?

Hello. Thank you for interest! KStarCoin token distribution scheme is as follows:
70% will be used for crowdfunding and building an ecosystem,
15% will be kept in reserve,
10% of tokens will be reserved for the team,
5% will remain for project partners and advisors.
sulutvivat

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:40:32 PM

Will you launch mobile application of your platform? Maybe a wallet so you can quickly manage ksc tokens?
mastermindo

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:49:59 PM

If you have already added KSC token to the exchange, then I can use different cryptocurrency to buy coins?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

Hello team! Tell me, is it necessary to pass KYC verification in order to buy KSC tokens?
If you are talking only about the purchase of KSC  tokens on the Latoken exchange, no, you just need to register and you can exchange the ethereum for coins. But if you want to receive bonus tokens as part of the airdrop campaign, then you will need to confirm your data. Read the condition of Latoken Airdrop here https://promo.latoken.com/kstar-airdrop?utm_source=kstar
Well, I looked at the conditions, but I don’t understand too much which documents allow me to pass verification.
The verification procedure consists of several steps: confirming your email address, filling out a personal data card (name, gender, citizenship, etc.), and the last step involves confirming your location and submitting documents.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:00:10 PM

Will you launch mobile application of your platform? Maybe a wallet so you can quickly manage ksc tokens?
As for the release version for mobile devices, there is no objective data yet. Follow the news on KstarCoin blog https://medium.com/@KStarCoin.
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:13:14 PM

What idea led to the creation of such a project as KStarCoin because you already have an active site for fans (KStarLive)?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

If you have already added KSC token to the exchange, then I can use different cryptocurrency to buy coins?

Not certainly in that way. Yes, now the token is already being sold through the Latoken exchange, but only the Ethereum currency is available. In the future, we are thinking about the possibility of selling tokens for other cryptocurrencies and fiat.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:26:22 PM

Well, I looked at the conditions, but I don’t understand too much which documents allow me to pass verification.
The verification procedure consists of several steps: confirming your email address, filling out a personal data card (name, gender, citizenship, etc.), and the last step involves confirming your location and submitting documents.
Which documents can be used for this process?
You can upload one of your identity document: passport, ID or driving license. This page gives full information about verification procedure https://promo.latoken.com/how.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:30:08 PM

What idea led to the creation of such a project as KStarCoin because you already have an active site for fans (KStarLive)?
KStarLive is a Facebook-based Hallyu contents platform. They deliver news related to K-stars, including K-pop and K-drama, in English to fans all around the world. But so far payment barriers have been a big problem for fans, because the difference in currencies and the lack of a unified system for selling tickets made it difficult to get to concerts. KStarCoin is an Ethereum-based token, developed by KStarLive. Domestic fans could purchase concert tickets through crowdfunding. International fans could also have their favorite Hallyu stars hold concerts and/or fan meetings in their own countries. KStarCoin will also enable fans to easily send birthday/supporting gifts and food or coffee trucks to their favorite stars. Apart from concerts, with KStarCoin, fans will also be able to purchase Korean goods such as cosmetics, fashion items, and more.
alextrig42

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:17:37 AM

How long crowd save is active? Can I get bonus if will invest now?
iamatlantida

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:26:34 AM

I think your project will succeed. The team has a clear vision of the goal and a well-developed road map. If I have bitcoin wallet can I buy your tokens?
WhiteRed44

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:49:35 AM

Now when I go to the Latoken exchange, I can not see KSC  token. I enter the name through the search, it is not there. A few days ago, the Latoken page looked different and I found KSC. What should I do now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: