Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:41:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community  (Read 8640 times)
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:47:29 PM

Your project is well structured and I think is able to raise enough funds to launch the platform. But what role do blockchain technologies play here?
For each of KStarLive’s business models, there are needs for blockchain & decentralization technology to increase transparency, reach and provide solutions for K-Stars & consumers. Creating tokens based on blockchain technologies will simplify the payment system for users, make the purchase of tickets and Korean goods or services more accessible. In addition, our partners can take part in the development of the blockchain structure, which will facilitate the easy integration of new companies into the ecosystem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:51:42 PM

Do you check the citizenship of users who want to invest in the project? Are there any restrictions for residents of the United States or China?
In general, we have no restrictions on which countries can participate in the purchase of tokens. Even if in the USA there are some problems with the registration of tokens, then the user can purchase coins from there, understanding the risks. Our project has a global focus.
What services or products can I spend my KSC tokens on? Do you have it only for internal use? You did not create a cryptocurrency?
The range of functions of the KStarCoin platform is extensive, so you can use your tokens in several directions. Read this article to learn more https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/what-can-you-do-with-your-kstarcoin-7fd409a98546
olegklymko

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:56:25 PM

I guess you will create your wallet on the platform. What did you envision as a defense mechanism
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:08:24 PM

I guess you will create your wallet on the platform. What did you envision as a defense mechanism
KStarCoin team suggests using the minimum account blocking feature. For example, lets say a user had $3,000 worth of KSC and had set the minimum balance at $2,000. If the account were to be hacked, the hacker will only be able to withdraw $1,000 worth of KSC. It allow the user 12 hours to see that their account has been compromised and to take action.
zencat

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:13:09 PM

Not to say that the idea of rewarding users for creating traffic is new. Therefore, it is interesting to know how your project is different from others?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:18:41 PM

Not to say that the idea of rewarding users for creating traffic is new. Therefore, it is interesting to know how your project is different from others?

KStarCoin project is not limited only to rewarding followers for attracting traffic. We also create a crowdfunding system, a ticketing system, and help users easily access Korean brands. Please read this article and everything will become clear to you https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/what-is-kstarcoins-benefits-2d93fc107025
megaedgylord

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:21:44 PM

Hello. How do you think, how long does it take for the project to bring a stable profit? It looks promising enough to quickly get soft cap.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:23:36 PM

Hello. How do you think, how long does it take for the project to bring a stable profit? It looks promising enough to quickly get soft cap.

We are confident in the successful promotion of the KStarCoin platform. Primarily because the fan base of KStarlive is growing rapidly. KStarlive projects to reach 30 million subscribers by December 2019 and 50 million followers by December 2021. Each of these people are potential users of the KStarCoin platform.
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:01:00 PM

What languages will be available for use on the platform? If you are planning to enter the international market, it would be nice to have a multilingual support.
member33

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

Your project will bring great benefits to society. What benefits do you offer to partner companies?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:16:53 PM

What languages will be available for use on the platform? If you are planning to enter the international market, it would be nice to have a multilingual support.
Probably we are adapting the KStarCoin platform for several languages, including English, Korean and Chinese, maybe Japanese. Now such languages are available on the project website if you are looking for documentation not in English.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

Probably we are adapting the KStarCoin platform for several languages, including English, Korean and Chinese, maybe Japanese. Now such languages are available on the project website if you are looking for documentation not in English.
Will you only adapt the system for the Asian market? What areas do you consider a promising market for the project?
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:26:10 PM

If I understand the instructions correctly, in order to get airdrop bonus I need to provide you with the documents, right? Will I have only an ID card or will you not accept them?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

Your project will bring great benefits to society. What benefits do you offer to partner companies?
KStarCoin has such advantages and benefits for commercial structures:
- Distribution channel that could target all geographic areas
- Less burden on marketing due to the existence for KStarlive’s Media commerce capabilities
- Solves the issue of a lack of a payment system
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

Will you only adapt the system for the Asian market? What areas do you consider a promising market for the project?
We see potential in the markets of America, Europe and Japan due to the high involvement of people from 10 to 30 years. But our focus is on the Southeast Asian market.
ellleM

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

I think that you will use advertising on the platform as another way of obtaining funds for its livelihoods. What conditions can you offer for companies interested in advertising?
uyga78

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:46:18 PM

It is hard to believe that there is much speculation in the ticket market. Is it possible, even in such a developed country as South Korea, is this problem so acute?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:52:20 PM

If I understand the instructions correctly, in order to get airdrop bonus I need to provide you with the documents, right? Will I have only an ID card or will you not accept them?
ID card is suitable for verification. Or you can upload one of your identity document: passport, ID or driving license. This page gives full information about verification procedure https://promo.latoken.com/how.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

I think that you will use advertising on the platform as another way of obtaining funds for its livelihoods. What conditions can you offer for companies interested in advertising?
Yes, the KStarCoin platform can benefit not only ordinary users who are keen on Korean culture, but many brands can become advertisers and partners of the project, providing users with favorable conditions for trade. KStarCoin will attract a large number of Millenials who are a potential audience for many companies. Also, due to the fact that we will collaborate with the event organizers, it is possible to organize a cross-promotion of the brand. Blockchain-based smart contracts can be written to reduce potential conflicts arising during crosspromotional engagements. These self-executing smart contracts can automatically pay the influencer once he or she has published the agreed-upon promotional content. This would alleviate any potential issues between the advertiser and the influencer as the terms of the contract and the payment obligation would be coded into the smart contract.
ahmatainura20

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

I think the demand for your tokens will be good, because the idea is reasonable and promising. I'm wondering what kind of tokens will users receive as a reward? After all, you are talking about the presence of two types of tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: