Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:48:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community  (Read 8638 times)
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:08:06 PM

Hi guys. I see this project done by professionals. What can you tell about the project, what are its advantages?
Holders of KSC tokens will be able to enjoy the privileges (perhaps it will be discounts) when they buy goods of Korean brands that cooperate with the platform and can participate in events including a VIP where you can meet with the k-pop stars. We are also negotiating with our partners in order to determine what bonuses can be received by holders of KStarCoin, depending on the number of coins you are holding at certain blocks, there will be an Airdrop bonus of KStarCoins on an annual basis
Also KStarCoin has such advantages and benefits for commercial structures:
- Distribution channel that could target all geographic areas
- Less burden on marketing due to the existence for KStarlive’s Media commerce capabilities
- Solves the issue of a lack of a payment system
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:13:41 PM

How long can I make a profit from owning tokens, and when will you start selling them on the exchange?
We have completed the first phase of sales soon must announce the second round. We are already cooperating with the Latoken exchange, through which we sell KSC tokens. The base of KStarLive subscribers is growing rapidly and we are confident that we will be able to maintain the popularity of KStarCoin tokens at a high level. Therefore, you can get a profit from owning KSC tokens (annual bonuses), and using them to pay for services or participating in other activities on the KStarCoin platform.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:23:28 PM

I like it so much that you think about helping the fans. Of course, the project has a commercial profit, but it's nice when people still do not forget about the benefits to society. What about the verification of personal data, do you need to pass it before buying tokens?
ianzag
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:32:37 PM

Hi guys. I see this project done by professionals. What can you tell about the project, what are its advantages?
Holders of KSC tokens will be able to enjoy the privileges (perhaps it will be discounts) when they buy goods of Korean brands that cooperate with the platform and can participate in events including a VIP where you can meet with the k-pop stars. We are also negotiating with our partners in order to determine what bonuses can be received by holders of KStarCoin, depending on the number of coins you are holding at certain blocks, there will be an Airdrop bonus of KStarCoins on an annual basis
- Less burden on marketing due to the existence for KStarlive’s Media commerce capabilities

Well, I see you are prepared for competition. Do you plan to give bonuses to investors?
Tealoveforev

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:39:30 PM

Hi. My crypto wallet looks universal, but is Coinomi wallet suitable for you?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:55:40 PM

Well, I see you are prepared for competition. Do you plan to give bonuses to investors?
Of course, we offer users to participate in the Airdrop program and get 200 free tokens as a bonus. Come https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/200-kstarcoin-ksc-airdrop-event-on-latoken-666dea796049 and register, bonuses can be received until November 30th.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

I like it so much that you think about helping the fans. Of course, the project has a commercial profit, but it's nice when people still do not forget about the benefits to society. What about the verification of personal data, do you need to pass it before buying tokens?
We have already submitted tokens to the Latoken exchange, so users do not have to pass an account verification, registration is enough. Confirm their data should be those users who wish to participate in the airdrop campaign.
rustycrusty

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:58:44 PM

What opportunities will I get if I become the owner of your token? What can you do with it?
ellleM

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:02:25 PM

We have already submitted tokens to the Latoken exchange, so users do not have to pass an account verification, registration is enough. Confirm their data should be those users who wish to participate in the airdrop campaign.
And in what currency can I pay for coins? Now, when the cryptocurrency falls, you do not offer investors to buy for dollars?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:08:07 PM

To participate you will suit any wallet that supports the ERC-20 format. We don’t have exact data if your wallet can accept tokens. It will be better if you create MyEtheriumWallet, it is one of the most popular service. If you need instruction read this text https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/how-to-receive-your-free-airdrops-bounty-making-an-ether-wallet-guide-for-dummies-73987b037ec6
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

What opportunities will I get if I become the owner of your token? What can you do with it?
Using blockchain technology, we will be able to accurately reward users that create value. Any activity that generates traffic (such as creating content, reading, sharing) will be rewarded. This incentivized community will push users towards our platform. You can use KSC tokens to pay for different fan services such as crowdfunding K-pop concerts & fan meetings, ticketing services, gifting services as well as Hallyu goods such as cosmetics.
This article will provide a complete picture of the possibilities that the owners of tokens receive.
https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/what-can-you-do-with-your-kstarcoin-7fd409a98546?source=user_profile---------22------------------
Tealoveforev

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:12:42 PM

To participate you will suit any wallet that supports the ERC-20 format. We don’t have exact data if your wallet can accept tokens. It will be better if you create MyEtheriumWallet, it is one of the most popular service. If you need instruction read this text https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/how-to-receive-your-free-airdrops-bounty-making-an-ether-wallet-guide-for-dummies-73987b037ec6
Can the wallet be the reason that I have not received my bonus tokens for airdrop yet?
WhiteRed44

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:14:59 PM

Why do you think your project has a long-term perspective? Indeed, among the ICO and IPO projects is brewing crisis.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:20:46 PM

And in what currency can I pay for coins? Now, when the cryptocurrency falls, you do not offer investors to buy for dollars?
Yes, the cryptocurrency is going through a difficult period, but to purchase tokens you will need to use ETH currency because KStarCoin tokens are created with Etherium blockchain technologies.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:22:01 PM

Can the wallet be the reason that I have not received my bonus tokens for airdrop yet?
This probability is available. In addition, we will distribute tokens 10 days after the end of the airdrop. So it is written in the conditions, maybe you did not pay attention
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:24:37 PM

Why do you think your project has a long-term perspective? Indeed, among the ICO and IPO projects is brewing crisis.
We can tell you the strengths of the KStarCoin project, which allow it to stand out among competitors:
Crowdfunding opportunities - Users will be able to get tickets to concerts and events, and the blockchain system will increase the security of distribution and will prevent price speculation.
Commerce with KStarCoin - Platform users will be able to purchase Korean brand products at a discount and receive loyalty points
Long-term token storage bonuses - For supporters and holders of KStarCoin, depending on the number of coins you are holding at certain blocks, there will be an Airdrop bonus of KStarCoins on an annual basis.
Safe Deposit - KStarCoin will take detailed procedures and protocols to ensure the safety of our users’ coins, which will include the safe deposit of coins in hard wallets.
Lock-Up for Founders, Team, Advisors & Partners - Founders, Team Members, Advisors, and Partners will be restricted from making any KStarCoin transactions for 6 months after its listing for its first exchange. Our belief, support, and commitment to maintain stable coin market value is our number one priority.
In addition, we have a large base of followers, and constantly the number of Hallyu fans is increasing. KStarCoin project was created to return the value of their work to users, and therefore we are confident that even during a crisis, our project will stay on top.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:25:47 PM

When will users see the finished project? Are you still not working on the alpha version?
If you look in the road map on the website, you will see that by the end of 2018 we plan to launch the KStarCoin Concert Ticketing Platform. A platform that will allow to use the monetization and sales opportunities (KStarCoin Crowdsale Platform) will be released in the first quarter of 2019.
eaglesonms

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

What is the main goal of this project? Many companies offer entertainment content, but not many survive in the market.
uyga78

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:05:40 PM

Hello guys, your project sounds interesting. Why the consumer will be more profitable to use your ticket system?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:59:21 PM

What is the main goal of this project? Many companies offer entertainment content, but not many survive in the market.
We are launching KStarCoin project to reward users for generating traffic. KStarCoin(KSC) is a ERC20 based cryptocurrency in which users will be rewarded for creating, reading, sharing content on KStarLive's upcoming community. With the rewarded KSC, users will be connected to purchase goods and services such as K-Pop crowdfunding, ticketing, Hallyu goods, gifting to their favorite stars and etc! Through their fandom, users will be connected to their favorite Hallyu stars like never before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: