Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community  (Read 8636 times)
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:04:44 PM

Your WP is describing a great strategy! but do you plan to make it possible to forward your tokens to other users?
KSC tokens will be used within the framework of the KStarCoin platform. Transaction of funds between users is possible when the user makes a payment for services and goods that can be purchased using tokens from partner companies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ReiGnZ

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:03:48 PM

Your WP is describing a great strategy! but do you plan to make it possible to forward your tokens to other users?
KSC tokens will be used within the framework of the KStarCoin platform. Transaction of funds between users is possible when the user makes a payment for services and goods that can be purchased using tokens from partner companies.
If I want to invite my friend like referral will he get some  bonus?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:10:19 PM

hi. Which wallet is suitable to get Airdrop tokens? Maybe not all wallets are suitable.
You should have an Ethereum wallet to collect your coins. So what kind of wallets should you use? You can use Official Ethereum wallet, Mist, MyEtherWallet.com, or any other wallets as long as you have access to your private keys. If you have any further questions or inquiries about KStarCoin ICO, please do not hesitate to contact us through ico@kstarlive.com or you can join our Telegram group https://t.me/kstarlive
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:14:12 PM

If I want to invite my friend like referral will he get some  bonus?
We do not use referral links to motivate users. But if you invite your friends before the end of November, they will have time to participate in the airdrop program and get 200 tokens https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/200-kstarcoin-ksc-airdrop-event-on-latoken-666dea796049
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:20:06 PM

The idea is intriguing, especially nice to think that you can get your content tokens. Maybe I can find my fans there…Will see.  What determines the amount of remuneration of the platform member?
If we talk in general, the reward system will take into account not only the type of material created, but also the size of the bonus depends on the number of votes of users who liked this content. Details how everything will work on KStarCoin platform, we will publish in the future.
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:46:00 AM

Hi there. Your ico is awesome! What is the commission fee for the transaction on the platform? I mean a gas
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:57:12 AM

Hi there. Your ico is awesome! What is the commission fee for the transaction on the platform? I mean a gas
We propose a new, free blockchain consortium structure that will operate based on good faith without “gas”. In this structure the nodes will operate in good faith and without coin rewards. It will therefore not need miners and will not waste electricity.
AtomicBlonde

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

Can you present your platform? What are its main functions? What features are the most attractive for investors and users?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:20:52 AM

Can you present your platform? What are its main functions? What features are the most attractive for investors and users?
This video will help you to get an idea about the KStarCoin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yePtKPBBDzk
There are the key features and advantages of the KStarCoin project:
Crowdfunding opportunities - Users will be able to get tickets to concerts and events, and the blockchain system will increase the security of distribution and will prevent price speculation.
Commerce with KStarCoin - Platform users will be able to purchase Korean brand products at a discount and receive loyalty points
Long-term token storage bonuses - For supporters and holders of KStarCoin, depending on the number of coins you are holding at certain blocks, there will be an Airdrop bonus of KStarCoins on an annual basis.
Safe Deposit - KStarCoin will take detailed procedures and protocols to ensure the safety of our users’ coins, which will include the safe deposit of coins in hard wallets.
Lock-Up for Founders, Team, Advisors & Partners - Founders, Team Members, Advisors, and Partners will be restricted from making any KStarCoin transactions for 6 months after its listing for its first exchange. Our belief, support, and commitment to maintain stable coin market value is our number one priority
kaledallo

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:38:26 AM

Your concept allows you to believe in the future of ico projects. Will I have problems with registering on the platform if I do not live in Europe?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:50:35 AM

You are talking about security and I am wondering what steps have been taken to make the use of the platform and wallet more secure?
The KStarCoin team has worked on security improvements and we offer these solutions. On platform will work an account minimum lock function. What does it mean? For example, lets say a user had $3,000 worth of KSC and had set the minimum balance at $2,000. If the account were to be hacked, the hacker will only be able to withdraw $1,000 worth of KSC. It allow the user 12 hours to see that their account has been compromised and to take action.
Also additional anti-hacking methods have been put in by separating the admin access amongst different participants. We also offer separate storage that will include the safe deposit of coins in hard wallets.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:02:34 AM

Your concept allows you to believe in the future of ico projects. Will I have problems with registering on the platform if I do not live in Europe?
The KStarCoin project has no restrictions for participants in their place of residence or otherwise. Also, you do not need to pass verification to buy KSC tokens, since they are sold through the exchange with which we cooperate
kaledallo

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:11:01 AM

The KStarCoin project has no restrictions for participants in their place of residence or otherwise. Also, you do not need to pass verification to buy KSC tokens, since they are sold through the exchange with which we cooperate
And how can I buy tokens if you do not have a registration button on the site?
subrisk57

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:20:26 AM

How did you come up with such a great project idea? How long have you been thinking about how to implement such a decision?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

Hello. Is it possible to transfer purchased ksc tokens or received during airdrop and bounty promotion? Or will this be possible only after the sales are finally closed?
Standard industry procedure with regards to coins received through either investment or airdrop is that tokens are not tradable until KSC’s listing on an exchange. This means that the lock function will not allow the transfer of coins to a different accounts or addresses. This procedure is in place to protect investors.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:36:44 AM

And how can I buy tokens if you do not have a registration button on the site?
The registration button will appear later when we announce the start of the next round of sales. The first ended November 9
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:38:19 AM

What products do you want to sell through the platform? Already have a list of companies that will cooperate with you?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

How did you come up with such a great project idea? How long have you been thinking about how to implement such a decision?
KStarCoin is KStarLive’s Cryptocurrency that will be integrated into KStarLive’s Hallyu Community. We started this project 9 months ago for a simple reason: Fair distribution of value. Currently, fans of Hallyu are creating valuable, high quality content on SNS platforms that generate monetary value but they get nothing for their useful activities. We do not agree with this state of affairs and want to return the value to our users.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:47:36 AM

What products do you want to sell through the platform? Already have a list of companies that will cooperate with you?
Using KStarCoin platform Hallyu fans will be able to safely purchase Korea-related products, including K-pop performance tickets and souvenirs. Now we cooperate with KShopLive. This shop sells cosmetics and lenses. In more detail about other firms of partners we will tell in social networks when the platform starts.
subrisk57

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

KStarCoin is KStarLive’s Cryptocurrency that will be integrated into KStarLive’s Hallyu Community. We started this project 9 months ago for a simple reason: Fair distribution of value. Currently, fans of Hallyu are creating valuable, high quality content on SNS platforms that generate monetary value but they get nothing for their useful activities. We do not agree with this state of affairs and want to return the value to our users.
And it is true that if I write stories with the participation of members of Korean groups, then maybe I will be able to receive rewards in the form of tokens, if I post the text on the platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: