Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:27:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community  (Read 8640 times)
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

How did you come up with such a great project idea? How long have you been thinking about how to implement such a decision?
KStarCoin is KStarLive’s Cryptocurrency that will be integrated into KStarLive’s Hallyu Community. We started this project 9 months ago for a simple reason: Fair distribution of value. Currently, fans of Hallyu are creating valuable, high quality content on SNS platforms that generate monetary value but they get nothing for their useful activities. We do not agree with this state of affairs and want to return the value to our users.
And it is true that if I write stories with the participation of members of Korean groups, then maybe I will be able to receive rewards in the form of tokens, if I post the text on the platform?
Correctly! Any activity that generates traffic (such as creating content, reading, sharing) will be rewarded in the form of our coin! Through our platform, we will distribute value in a logical and proper manner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
C00l987

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:33:35 AM

If you sell tokens for ethereum then what is your exchange rate? What is the current price of the token?
paladinius

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:39:31 AM

I wonder if you are willing to pay users for their unique content, then how can you track whether the material was previously published on the platform on behalf of another user?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:56:39 AM

If you sell tokens for ethereum then what is your exchange rate? What is the current price of the token?
Now, when the first round of sales is over and the second will be appointed soon, we cannot name the exact price of the KSC  token. In the first round for 1 ETH you could get 3000 KSC, token price was 0.05 $.
Atik059

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

You have already determined what the system will encourage users and what type of content is beneficial to you?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

I wonder if you are willing to pay users for their unique content, then how can you track whether the material was previously published on the platform on behalf of another user?
Tracking who is the author of the content and save authorship will help the blockchain technology. In addition, it is convenient for crosspromotional engagements because these self-executing smart contracts can automatically pay the influencer once he or she has published the agreed-upon promotional content.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

You have already determined what the system will encourage users and what type of content is beneficial to you?
We can accurately estimate how many tokens will be given for different activities on the platform later. It is important for us to stimulate any activity that can bring traffic: the creation of text and video content, its distribution and more
Fun753

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:39:20 PM

You say that the platform will allow non-Korean users to purchase goods. Are you planning to act as an intermediary or distributor?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

You say that the platform will allow non-Korean users to purchase goods. Are you planning to act as an intermediary or distributor?
The use of blockchain technologies that are implemented on the KStarCoin platform allows you to buy cosmetics easier and cheaper. One of the reasons for the high price of K-beauty products is the complicated distribution process. A blockchain platform will be the mediator of distribution and the middlemen will be gone. Therefore, the price for the distribution is almost zero. This is an innovative way to get rid of useless, pricey middlemen.
Atik059

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:44:12 PM

We can accurately estimate how many tokens will be given for different activities on the platform later. It is important for us to stimulate any activity that can bring traffic: the creation of text and video content, its distribution and more
Understand your train of thought, you need to wait for more information. But what about copyright protection? You can follow who is the author of the material, so that there is no theft?
Coolman258

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:50:44 PM

I'm having difficulty participating in the airdrop. If I haven’t received my bonus tokens yet, what could be the reason?
reshards

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:55:30 PM

If I don’t understand too much about content creation, how can I benefit from the kstarcoin platform?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:57:29 PM

Understand your train of thought, you need to wait for more information. But what about copyright protection? You can follow who is the author of the material, so that there is no theft?
Blockchain technology allows not only to make micropayments, but also to better regulate issues of authorship. The blockchain can introduce a level of transparency into the data space that is currently not available. Because the blockchain is a decentralized ledger that is immutable, transparent and easily auditable, it can enable users to have control over their data, including what data is being shared and who it is being sold to. Enabling users to regain control over their data also creates a new revenue-generating model that allows users to be directly compensated for the personal data that they choose to share.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

I'm having difficulty participating in the airdrop. If I haven’t received my bonus tokens yet, what could be the reason?
Airdrops are sent after the month's bounty program is finished. If you have no receieved your airdrop please don't hesitate to contact us!
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:19:58 PM

If I don’t understand too much about content creation, how can I benefit from the kstarcoin platform?
Of course, in addition to the reward system, users can buy KSC  tokens in order to pay for their purchases of Korean goods, concert tickets and many other things.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

I see you are a professional attorney and you have a good team. I hope this project will be successful. What to do to buy tokens? How about verification, should it go through?
Thank you for your confidence in the KStarCoin. In order to buy KSC tokens, users do not need to verify their documents. Just register on the Latoken exchange and start buying when the sale starts. We will soon announce the start of the second round of sales. But if you want to participate in the airdrop campaign, then verification is required.
reshards

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

Of course, in addition to the reward system, users can buy KSC  tokens in order to pay for their purchases of Korean goods, concert tickets and many other things.
Only content creators will be able to receive tokens as encouragement? Maybe there are other actions that allow users to earn coins?
Tony_Mont

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:35:01 PM

What is the amount of tokens allocated for the team? Is it possible to start the exchange immediately after the end of sales?
alizar07
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:41:30 PM

In the roadmap you point to the development of a SOBLO consortium. What is it for and what is its advantage over existing systems?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

In the roadmap you point to the development of a SOBLO consortium. What is it for and what is its advantage over existing systems?
SOBLO (Society of Blockchain) is a system that can process transactions faster than the typical blockchain system. By using a consortium based blockchain that uses PBFT consensus algorithm, Soblo will be able to process up to 1000 transactions per second. Also, DApp developers that are members of the consortium will have a free smart contract environment as well as technical assistance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: