Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 02:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRALCASH - BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR GLOBAL PAYMENTS  (Read 4112 times)
Shivam Bhatia

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:24:05 AM

Has anyone converted from Ori to VCH yet? Kindly guide me. Thank you so much

To convert Ori to VCH, you please visit myetherwallet.com and take the following steps:

Step 1: From your Ori wallet, you please transfer your Ori number that you want to convert exactly to the wallet address: 0xfAe2EF69083d71A7545E42Efe9E2d05A05F8b57B

Step 2: Wait for system's confirmation.

NOTE:  Add VCH Token to myetherwallet.com as described below:

- Address: 0x210cdf004bc58d7bfef9ac39fb719dada94eec05
- Symbol: VCH
- Decimal: 18

Thanks guys. How long will i have to wait for converting?

As far as i know, after converting, the system will confirm and convert for you. You will receive the corresponding VCH number after 30 minutes to 6 hours. And It took me about 2 hours to wait for confirmation.
leken

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:26:21 AM

To convert Ori to VCH, you please visit myetherwallet.com and take the following steps:

Step 1: From your Ori wallet, you please transfer your Ori number that you want to convert exactly to the wallet address: 0xfAe2EF69083d71A7545E42Efe9E2d05A05F8b57B

NOTE:  Add VCH Token to myetherwallet.com as described below:

As far as i know, after converting, the system will confirm and convert for you. You will receive the corresponding VCH number after 30 minutes to 6 hours. And It took me about 2 hours to wait for confirmation.

Oh, is that so? And conversion rate of 1:1?
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:44:57 AM

NOTE:  Add VCH Token to myetherwallet.com as described below:

Oh, is that so? And conversion rate of 1:1?

Yes, of course. Conversion rate of 1:1. You will receive the corresponding VCH number with the Ori number that you have transferred.  Grin

Wish you to convert successfully!
Alberk

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:47:29 AM

Hello everyone,

What's ViralCash? It's a Token? I would like to know about its community?
Bryan Dan (OP)

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:56:47 AM

Hello everyone,

Hi there,

First of all, thanks for your exciting question. As you know, ViralCash is a global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. It provides businesses with the infrastructure to trade goods, assets, digital certificates and data securely. ViralCash isn't just about money and trading, it is the ability to attract all business types thanks to its native set of features geared towards the financial sector.

VCH is a Token based on the Ethereum Blockchain technology. It's the core asset of the new ViralCash project

With ViralCash, you can easily own VCH through fast and convenient intermediary payment tools. Especially, a clear development strategy with the large user community will bring the sustainable development value for VCH.

For more information, please visit:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ori_coin
- Convert Ori to VCH: viralcash.net/index.php?page=converter …
- Join VCH Telegram Community: https://t.me/joinchat/GxHhaEiZW0hRgSyFKyoG_A

Alberk

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:14:07 AM

Hello everyone,

Hi there,

First of all, thanks for your exciting question. As you know, ViralCash is a global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. It provides businesses with the infrastructure to trade goods, assets, digital certificates and data securely. ViralCash isn't just about money and trading, it is the ability to attract all business types thanks to its native set of features geared towards the financial sector.

VCH is a Token based on the Ethereum Blockchain technology. It's the core asset of the new ViralCash project

With ViralCash, you can easily own VCH through fast and convenient intermediary payment tools. Especially, a clear development strategy with the large user community will bring the sustainable development value for VCH.

Okie, thanks. So this is a global payment network?
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:22:50 AM

Hello everyone,

Hi there,

Yes, that's right. This is a Blockchain solution for global payments
Alberk

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:33:36 AM

Hello everyone,

Hi there,

Ok. I will learn about it. I'm wondering if it's better than Ori or not?
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:45:58 AM

Hello everyone,

Hi there,

Ok. I will learn about it. I'm wondering if it's better than Ori or not?

As far as I know, those who own Ori are converting to VCH. I've heard they will launch X5 in the next time. This is a big project. On the other hand, i see the Ori project is not working at present. If you're nervous, you can convert one half. And me, I convert my all ORI because i see to Ori also do nothing.  Cheesy
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:36:21 AM

X5Finance Investment Program

About X5Finance:

All investments will automatically multiply 5 and be automatically added when you have many different investment packages.

The interest is the amount you get and is calculated for lifetime until the end

+ The investment amount under $1,000: You get 0.02% interest per total dollar in your investment account per day

+ The investment amount from $1,000 to $5,000: You get 0.03% interest per total dollar in your investment account per day

+ The investment amount over $5,000: You get 0.05% interest per total dollar in your investment account per day

Investment method:

X5Finance uses VCH as a Cryptocurrency for payment and transaction on the whole system. Your transactions will be through VCH as an intermediary

payment method

Your investments are calculated by USD

Marketing Network Program:

Special Bonus Program for Developers

The bonus amount will automatically multiply 5 and add directly to your investment account

+ F1: 16% x 5 (80% of total bonus)
+ F2: 8% x 5 (40% of total bonus)
+ F3: 4% x 5 (20% of total bonus)
+ F4: 2% x 5 (10% of total bonus)
+ F5: 1% x 5 (5% of total bonus)
+ F6: 0.5% x 5 (2.5% of total bonus)
+ F7: 0.25% x5 (1.25% of total bonus)
+ F8: 0.125% x 5 (0.625% of total bonus)
+ F9: 0.0625 x 5 (0.3125% of total bonus)

Investment condition:

+ The minimum amount that you can invest in X5Finance is $ 100

+ This investment program is completely voluntary. And when you join in investing, it means that you have accepted our terms
Alberk

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:46:42 AM

I would like to convert Ori to VCH. Please help me, many thanks
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:47:28 AM

I would like to convert Ori to VCH. Please help me, many thanks

To convert Ori to VCH, you can visit myetherwallet.com and please take the following steps:

Step 2: Wait for system's confirmation. You will get the corresponding VCH number after 30 minutes to 6 hours

NOTE:  Add VCH Token to myetherwallet.com as described below:

Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:59:55 AM

Smart Interest Payment Program at X5Finance

X5Finance uses the method of flexible interest payment by your investments. The interest from your investments will be automatically paid daily. So you will get a daily flexible interest and your balance will increase according to your investments

X5Finance divides your interest by 2 accounts:
+ 80% interest is transferred to the daily cumulative Wallet. You can withdraw as soon as the balance in the wallet is enough $ 50
+ 20% interest is transferred to the internal wallet. You can only use this wallet to buy and sell at smart exchange – X5 Exchange

Flexible payment method
X5Finance uses Crypto Currency as a primary payment method for your interests. We use common cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, BCH as the payment tool for you. Therefore, you can be assured that you can get interest from anywhere without worrying about payment or location
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:03:37 AM

Smart Exchange – X5 Exchange

X5-Exchange: This is a smart exchange for investors who are interested in VCH’s value. X5-Exchange uses a smart trading mechanism that helps investors preserve capital and increase your investment on the VCH

About VCH: VCH is the Token of the ViralCash project. This is a global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. This is a market-based ecosystem where buyers and sellers meet to make deals related to finance, services or products. (You can find more information at: http://viralcash.net)

VCH is traded directly on the X5-Exchange of the X5Finance system. Starting price you can buy VCH is $ 0.01. The X5-Exchange’s special price control mechanism ensures VCH price increases according to buying and selling demand:

- VCH at X5-Exchange is prescribed by 1 million VCH units traded: The number of VCHs is purchased on the system
- VCH price will increase to $ 0.01 when having 1 million VCHs are traded successfully

Buy & Sale VCH:
- You can buy VCH by your own interest. You can buy VCH immediately when you receive the first interest from your cumulative Wallet or your internal wallet daily.
- You can buy VCH through popular currencies such as BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP ...
- You can immediately sell VCH at higher prices.

Investment potential:
+ VCH price increases by 1 million units traded,
+ The number of buyers and sellers always ensures that you can trade VCH at any time
Hanah Christine

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:24:18 AM

X5Finance uses the method of flexible interest payment by your investments. The interest from your investments will be automatically paid daily. So you will get a daily flexible interest and your balance will increase according to your investments

+ 80% interest is transferred to the daily cumulative Wallet. You can withdraw as soon as the balance in the wallet is enough $ 50
+ 20% interest is transferred to the internal wallet. You can only use this wallet to buy and sell at smart exchange – X5 Exchange

Flexible payment method
X5Finance uses Crypto Currency as a primary payment method for your interests. We use common cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, BCH as the payment tool for you. Therefore, you can be assured that you can get interest from anywhere without worrying about payment or location

Hello,

The interest that i can get when joining X5Finance investment program? Please give me your answer, thanks so much
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:42:07 AM

Flexible payment method

Hello,

The interest that i can get when joining X5Finance investment program? Please give me your answer, thanks so much

Hello guys,

You can find out X5Finance investment program here:

" X5Finance Investment Program

About X5Finance:

All investments will automatically multiply 5 and be automatically added when you have many different investment packages.

+ The investment amount under $1,000: You get 0.02% interest per total dollar in your investment account per day

+ The investment amount from $1,000 to $5,000: You get 0.03% interest per total dollar in your investment account per day

+ The investment amount over $5,000: You get 0.05% interest per total dollar in your investment account per day

Investment method:

X5Finance uses VCH as a Cryptocurrency for payment and transaction on the whole system. Your transactions will be through VCH as an intermediary

payment method

The bonus amount will automatically multiply 5 and add directly to your investment account

Investment condition:

+ This investment program is completely voluntary. And when you join in investing, it means that you have accepted their terms
Hanah Christine

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:11:13 AM

Flexible payment method

Hello,

Hello guys,

About X5Finance:

Investment method:

payment method

Investment condition:

+ This investment program is completely voluntary. And when you join in investing, it means that you have accepted their terms

Thanks guy. All investments will automatically multiply 5. It means that if i invest $1,000, i will have $1,000 x 5 = $5,000. Is that right?
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:55:50 AM

Flexible payment method

Hello,

Hello guys,

About X5Finance:

Investment method:

payment method

Investment condition:

Thanks guy. All investments will automatically multiply 5. It means that if i invest $1,000, i will have $1,000 x 5 = $5,000. Is that right?

Absolutely! If you invest $1,000 in X5Finance, you will be multiplied 5 (=$5,000)
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:07:13 AM

ViralCash - Blockchain Solution for global payments with the advantages and features listed below:

THE ADVANTAGES OF VIRALCASH
1. Scalable: ViralCash's system is capable of customizing the expansion aim to meet the need of users
2. Flexible: All payment transactions need to be flexibility and customization for different bussinesses on global
3. Usable: The transactions are smooth and easy to use

THE FEATURES OF VIRALCASH
1. Secure & Reliable: All activities occur in smart contract. There are no requests to users
2. Simple: ViralCash offers quick and safe transactions. You can easily access and trade with VCH
3. High quality: ViralCash's system ensures all transactions are smooth and reliable
4. Instant Deal: No waiting for confirmation, no deposit required. Instantly get your Token when your transactions are linked in Blockchain
5. Compatibility: Compatible with the existing ERC20 wallet. No need to change to integrate with VCH
6. The low transaction fee: All transactions will be done quickly and safely with the lowest fee.

Besides, ViralCash has the value conversion & community connectivity program. The Value Conversion & Community Connectivity Program of VCH is a community user expansion program in the VCH project linked to other projects. This program No.1 is the connection and conversion for the Oricoin Community

Quick your hand to convert VCH from Ori right now so as to get the best support from the VCH community. All users who own Ori Token can be peer-to-peer conversion to VCH Token with the conversion rate of 1:1

To convert from Ori to VCH, you can visit myetherwallet.com and take the following steps:

Step 1: From your OIR wallet, you transfer your ORI to the wallet: 0xfAe2EF69083d71A7545E42Efe9E2d05A05F8b57B (Conversion rate of 1:1. You will receive the corresponding VCH number with Ori number that you have transferred)

Step 2: Wait for confirmation. You will receive the corresponding VCH number after 30 minutes to 6 hours

And add VCH Token to myetherwallet.com as described below:
- Decimals: 18

NOTE: Please exactly transfer ORI number that you want to convert into the wallet address provided. ViralCash’s system will confirm and convert the corresponding VCH number to your wallet address.

Depark

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:11:25 AM

ViralCash - Blockchain Solution for global payments with the advantages and features listed below:

THE ADVANTAGES OF VIRALCASH
1. Scalable: ViralCash's system is capable of customizing the expansion aim to meet the need of users
2. Flexible: All payment transactions need to be flexibility and customization for different bussinesses on global
3. Usable: The transactions are smooth and easy to use

THE FEATURES OF VIRALCASH
1. Secure & Reliable: All activities occur in smart contract. There are no requests to users
2. Simple: ViralCash offers quick and safe transactions. You can easily access and trade with VCH
3. High quality: ViralCash's system ensures all transactions are smooth and reliable
4. Instant Deal: No waiting for confirmation, no deposit required. Instantly get your Token when your transactions are linked in Blockchain
5. Compatibility: Compatible with the existing ERC20 wallet. No need to change to integrate with VCH
6. The low transaction fee: All transactions will be done quickly and safely with the lowest fee.

Besides, ViralCash has the value conversion & community connectivity program. The Value Conversion & Community Connectivity Program of VCH is a community user expansion program in the VCH project linked to other projects. This program No.1 is the connection and conversion for the Oricoin Community

Quick your hand to convert VCH from Ori right now so as to get the best support from the VCH community. All users who own Ori Token can be peer-to-peer conversion to VCH Token with the conversion rate of 1:1

To convert from Ori to VCH, you can visit myetherwallet.com and take the following steps:

Step 1: From your OIR wallet, you transfer your ORI to the wallet: 0xfAe2EF69083d71A7545E42Efe9E2d05A05F8b57B (Conversion rate of 1:1. You will receive the corresponding VCH number with Ori number that you have transferred)

Step 2: Wait for confirmation. You will receive the corresponding VCH number after 30 minutes to 6 hours

And add VCH Token to myetherwallet.com as described below:
- Decimals: 18

NOTE: Please exactly transfer ORI number that you want to convert into the wallet address provided. ViralCash’s system will confirm and convert the corresponding VCH number to your wallet address.

Hi

What is ViralCash? It's better than Ori?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: