Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRALCASH - BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR GLOBAL PAYMENTS  (Read 4112 times)
Bryan Dan (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:35:57 AM

ViralCash - Blockchain Solution for global payments with the advantages and features listed below:

THE ADVANTAGES OF VIRALCASH
1. Scalable: ViralCash's system is capable of customizing the expansion aim to meet the need of users
2. Flexible: All payment transactions need to be flexibility and customization for different bussinesses on global
3. Usable: The transactions are smooth and easy to use

THE FEATURES OF VIRALCASH
1. Secure & Reliable: All activities occur in smart contract. There are no requests to users
2. Simple: ViralCash offers quick and safe transactions. You can easily access and trade with VCH
3. High quality: ViralCash's system ensures all transactions are smooth and reliable
4. Instant Deal: No waiting for confirmation, no deposit required. Instantly get your Token when your transactions are linked in Blockchain
5. Compatibility: Compatible with the existing ERC20 wallet. No need to change to integrate with VCH
6. The low transaction fee: All transactions will be done quickly and safely with the lowest fee.

Besides, ViralCash has the value conversion & community connectivity program. The Value Conversion & Community Connectivity Program of VCH is a community user expansion program in the VCH project linked to other projects. This program No.1 is the connection and conversion for the Oricoin Community

Quick your hand to convert VCH from Ori right now so as to get the best support from the VCH community. All users who own Ori Token can be peer-to-peer conversion to VCH Token with the conversion rate of 1:1

To convert from Ori to VCH, you can visit myetherwallet.com and take the following steps:

Step 1: From your OIR wallet, you transfer your ORI to the wallet: 0xfAe2EF69083d71A7545E42Efe9E2d05A05F8b57B (Conversion rate of 1:1. You will receive the corresponding VCH number with Ori number that you have transferred)

Step 2: Wait for confirmation. You will receive the corresponding VCH number after 30 minutes to 6 hours

And add VCH Token to myetherwallet.com as described below:
- Address: 0x210cdf004bc58d7bfef9ac39fb719dada94eec05
- Symbol: VCH
- Decimals: 18

NOTE: Please exactly transfer ORI number that you want to convert into the wallet address provided. ViralCash’s system will confirm and convert the corresponding VCH number to your wallet address.

For more information, please visit:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ori_coin

- Convert Ori to VCH: viralcash.net/index.php?page=converter … 
- Join VCH Telegram Community: https://t.me/joinchat/GxHhaEiZW0hRgSyFKyoG_A

Hi

What is ViralCash? It's better than Ori?

ViralCash is a global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. It provides business with the infrastructure to trade goods, assets, digital certificates and data securely. ViralCash isn't just about money and trading, it has the ability to attract all business types thanks to its native set of features geared towards the financial sector

ViralCash is a market - based ecosystem where buyers and sellers meet to perform the activities related to merchandise and digital assets. The only advantage here is the automatic combination of users based on artificial intelligence, combination in building technology solutions and global user community to create a smooth, easy and secure transaction.

Unlike other Cryptocurrencies, ViralCash is intrinsic value derives from the decentralized services it provides directly on the Blockchain. The Blockchain powers all ViralCash services. It's the decentralized system of record hosted by a series of "nodes" on the ViralCash Network. ViralCash trades under VCH symbol on the virtual currency exchanges

With ViralCash, you can easily own VCH through fast and convenient intermediary payment tools. Especially, a clear development strategy with the large user community will bring the sustainable development value for VCH.
Shivam Bhatia

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:05:20 AM

X5Finance Investment Program

About X5Finance:

All investments will automatically multiply 5 and be automatically added when you have many different investment packages.

The interest is the amount you get and is calculated for lifetime until the end

+ The investment amount under $1,000: You get 0.02% interest per total dollar in your investment account per day

+ The investment amount from $1,000 to $5,000: You get 0.03% interest per total dollar in your investment account per day

+ The investment amount over $5,000: You get 0.05% interest per total dollar in your investment account per day

Investment method:

X5Finance uses VCH as a Cryptocurrency for payment and transaction on the whole system. Your transactions will be through VCH as an intermediary

payment method

Your investments are calculated by USD

Marketing Network Program:

Special Bonus Program for Developers

The bonus amount will automatically multiply 5 and add directly to your investment account
:
+ F1: 16% x 5 (80% of total bonus)
+ F2: 8% x 5 (40% of total bonus)
+ F3: 4% x 5 (20% of total bonus)
+ F4: 2% x 5 (10% of total bonus)
+ F5: 1% x 5 (5% of total bonus)
+ F6: 0.5% x 5 (2.5% of total bonus)
+ F7: 0.25% x5 (1.25% of total bonus)
+ F8: 0.125% x 5 (0.625% of total bonus)
+ F9: 0.0625 x 5 (0.3125% of total bonus)

Investment condition:

+ The minimum amount that you can invest in X5Finance is $ 100

+ This investment program is completely voluntary. And when you join in investing, it means that you have accepted ViralCash's terms
Depark

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:30:08 AM

How to convert Ori to VCH? Thanks all
Hanah Christine

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:42:33 AM

To convert Ori into VCH, you can visit myetherwallet.com and take the following steps:

Step 1: From your Ori wallet, you transfer your Ori to the wallet address: 0xfAe2EF69083d71A7545E42Efe9E2d05A05F8b57B (Conversion rate of 1:1. You will receive the corresponding VCH number with the Ori number that you have transferred)

Step 2: Wait for confirmation. ViralCash's system will confirm and convert for you. You will receive the corresponding VCH number after 30 minutes to 6 hours.

Add VCH Token to myetherwallet.com as described below:

NOTE: You have to transfer your Ori correctly to the wallet address provided. The system will confirm and transfer the corresponding VCH number with your Ori you have transferred to your wallet address.

I have done that. And i have been successful. Good luck, guys!
Manoj Trivedi

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:46:57 AM

Has anyone heard of X5Finance Investment Program? How is it? Please tell me....Thanks!
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:01:55 AM

Has anyone heard of X5Finance Investment Program? How is it? Please tell me....Thanks!

As far as I know about X5Finance Investment Program. All investment will automatically multiply 5 and be automatically added when you have many different investment packages. And the interest is the amount you get and is calculated for lifetime until the end.
Depark

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:05:42 AM

To convert Ori into VCH, you can visit myetherwallet.com and take the following steps:

Step 1: From your Ori wallet, you transfer your Ori to the wallet address: 0xfAe2EF69083d71A7545E42Efe9E2d05A05F8b57B (Conversion rate of 1:1. You will receive the corresponding VCH number with the Ori number that you have transferred)

Step 2: Wait for confirmation. ViralCash's system will confirm and convert for you. You will receive the corresponding VCH number after 30 minutes to 6 hours.

Add VCH Token to myetherwallet.com as described below:

NOTE: You have to transfer your Ori correctly to the wallet address provided. The system will confirm and transfer the corresponding VCH number with your Ori you have transferred to your wallet address.

I have done that. And i have been successful. Good luck, guys!

Thank you so much. I followed your instructions and i'm looking forward to your confirmation. Hopefully, i will get VCH soon  Cheesy
Manoj Trivedi

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:18:14 AM

As far as I know about X5Finance Investment Program. All investment will automatically multiply 5 and be automatically added when you have many different investment packages. And the interest is the amount you get and is calculated for lifetime until the end.

Specially, what is the interest rate, Bro?
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:30:24 AM

The interest rate that you get depending on the amount you invest:

+ The investment amount under $1,000: You get 0.02% interest per total dollar in your investment account of a day
+ The investment amount from $1,000 to $5,000: You get 0.03% interest per total dollar in your investment account of a day
+ The investment amount over $5,000: You get 0.05% interest per total dollar in your investment account of a day
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:47:40 AM

+ The investment amount under $1,000: You get 0.02% interest per total dollar in your investment account of a day
+ The investment amount from $1,000 to $5,000: You get 0.03% interest per total dollar in your investment account of a day
+ The investment amount over $5,000: You get 0.05% interest per total dollar in your investment account of a day

Beside interest rate, X5Finance Investment Program has the special bonus program for developers. The bonus amount will automatically multiply 5 and add directly to your investment account:

Mr.Matthewell

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:53:06 AM

Beside interest rate, X5Finance Investment Program has the special bonus program for developers. The bonus amount will automatically multiply 5 and add directly to your investment account:

Total Bonus is greater than 100%. Great! There are any investment conditions in X5Finance Investment?
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:13:12 AM

Total Bonus is greater than 100%. Great! There are any investment conditions in X5Finance Investment?

Investment condition:

+ The minimum amount that you can invest in X5Finance is $100
+ This investment program is completely voluntary. And when you join this investment program, it means that you have accepted ViralCash's terms
Andam76

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:40:09 AM

see viralcash's features including safe, reliable, simple, high quality and low transaction costs, making this project very promising ... hopefully many investors are interested in this project..
olgamilano
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

CEO, hello, I really like the idea of your project.
I would like to help you with promotion on the Russian market.
Can you pm me for discussing details?
RuTranslator
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

BM Russian Translator

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:37:32 AM

Russian translation reserved
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:25:01 AM

Smart Investment Payment Program at X5Finance

X5Finance uses the method of flexible interest payment according to your investments. The interest from your investments will automatically paid daily. So you will get the daily flexible interest and your balance will increase according to your investments

X5Finance divides your interest by 2 accounts:
+ 80% interest is transferred to the cumulative wallet daily. You can withdraw as soon as the balance in your wallet is enough $50
+ 20% interest is transferred to the internal wallet. You can only use this wallet to buy and sell at smart exchange - X5Exchange

Flexible payment method:

X5Finance uses Crypto currency as a primary payment method for your interest. X5Finance uses common Cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, BCH as payment tool for you. Therefore, you can be assured that you can get interest from anywhere without worrying about payment or location.
Shubhameta

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:33:56 AM

So far, all information about the project is interesting and it attracts me. But i don't find team information. Just let me know, thanks dev
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:00:25 AM

So far, all information about the project is interesting and it attracts me. But i don't find team information. Just let me know, thanks dev

Hanah Christine

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:09:09 AM

1. Secure & Reliable: All activities occur in smart contract. There are no requests to the users.

2.  Simple: ViralCash offer quick and simple transactions, you can easily access and trade with VCH

3. High quality: ViralCash's system ensures the transaction will always be smooth and reliable.

4.  Instant Deal: No waiting for confirmation, no deposit required. Instantly get your Token once your transaction is linked in Blockchain

5. Compatibility: Compatible with existing ERC20 wallets. No need to change to integrate with VCH.

6. The low transaction fee: All transactions will be done quickly and safely with the lowest fee.

Is that right?

ViralCash is a market-based ecosystem where buyers and sellers meet to perform the activities related to merchandise and digital assets. The only advantage here is the automatic combination of users based on artificial intelligence (AI). This is the combination for building technology solutions and global user community to create a smooth, easy and secure transaction. User community is an important part in ViralCash's ecosystem and  prioritize for supporting user and building the sustainable user development policies.

THE ADVANTAGES OF VIRALCASH

Build a fast, safe and secure payment platform

1. Scalable: The system is capable of customizing the expansion aim to meet the need of users

2. Flexible: All payment transactions need to be flexibility and customization for different businesses on global

3. Usable: The transactions are smooth and easy to use

1. Secure & Reliable: All activities occur in smart contract. There are no requests to the users.

2. Simple: ViralCash offer quick and simple transactions, you can easily access and trade with VCH

3. High quality: ViralCash's system ensures the transaction will always be smooth and reliable.

4. Instant Deal: No waiting for confirmation, no deposit required. Instantly get your Token once your transaction is linked in Blockchain

5. Compatibility: Compatible with existing ERC20 wallets. No need to change to integrate with VCH.

6. The low transaction fee: All transactions will be done quickly and safety with the lowest fee.

Alberk

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:13:06 AM

Hi dev,

I have ori in Staking. Now, i want withdraw Ori from Staking program and convert it to VCH. What should i do? Thanks Bro
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: