Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:42:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRALCASH - BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR GLOBAL PAYMENTS  (Read 4112 times)
Shivam Bhatia

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

Hello everyone!

I want to buy the investment package in the X5Finance Program. How should i do?

To buy investment package in the X5Finance Program, you please take the following steps:

Step 1: Log in the system: http://x5finance.com

Step 2: Access on Dashboard => Investment package => Enter the amount that you want to invest on item “The amount you want to invest” => Click “Buy package now”

Step 3: After purchasing the package successfully, you can check your package purchase history by going to “Investment” => Investing.

Note: You can also buy the investment package here ( Investment =>Investing => Investment package => Enter the amount that you want to invest => Buy package now)

Wish you success!
Hanah Christine

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:33:31 AM

If you would like to know more about ViralCash, you can visit on: http://viralcash.net/
If you want to see the X5Finance using directions, you can go to: https://www.x5finance.com/support

Manoj Trivedi

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:46:57 AM

I think it's not too difficult to use X5Finance. You can easily join in the X5Finance Investment Program with some extreme easy steps. First of all, you only need register your account at: https://www.x5finance.com/register. After that, you carry out logging in the system by the account that you have registered and going to https://www.x5finance.com/support and take the program's instructions. So you have done!
Alberk

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:56:59 AM

How to calculate the interest that i get in a day? Thanks all
Bryan Dan (OP)

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:36:02 AM

If you invest the package of $1, 000, you will have $1,000 x 5 = $5,000 in your investment account.

The interest levels in the X5Finance Program as below:

- Under $1,000: The interest is 0.02% / total investment packages /day
- From $1,000 to $4,999: The interest is 0.03 % / total investment packages / day
- From $5,000 or more: The interest is 0.05 %  / total investment packages /day

In that case, your interest is 0.03%, it means that you will have $5,000 x 0.03% = $1.5 interest / day

Alberk

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:38:59 AM

If you invest the package of $1, 000, you will have $1,000 x 5 = $5,000 in your investment account.

- From $1,000 to $4,999: The interest is 0.03 % / total investment packages / day

In that case, your interest is 0.03%, it means that you will have $5,000 x 0.03% = $1.5 interest / day

This interest will be paid daily, is that right?
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:42:59 AM

This interest will be paid daily, is that right?

Yes, that's right. As far as I know, your interest will be paid daily. 80% interest will be paid in your cumulative wallet and 20% interest will be paid in your internal wallet. You can use this amount to buy VCH on the X5Exchange or if not, you can withdraw when your cumulative wallet is enough $50.
Shivam Bhatia

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:55:19 AM

The convert program from Ori to VCH will officially end on 31st December 2018. Quick your hand to convert as soon as possible. The conversion price is $0.02. After 31st December, VCH will stop supporting Ori. So, anyone has Ori that want to convert into VCH, convert right now. Best wishes for you, guys!
leken

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:11:45 AM

All convert orders will be converted into the equivalent investment package. It means that if i convert 100 Ori = 100 VCH with the conversion price of $0.02. So i will have the investment package of $0.02 x 100 = $2 in my investment account, is it correct?
Manoj Trivedi

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:16:38 AM

All convert orders will be converted into the equivalent investment package. It means that if i convert 100 Ori = 100 VCH with the conversion price of $0.02. So i will have the investment package of $0.02 x 100 = $2 in my investment account, is it correct?

Yes, that's right. My understanding is that. And as I know, the convert program from Ori into VCH will change into the Ori - X5Finance Investment Program.
Hanah Christine

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:22:20 AM

Where is my PIN? I'm performing some steps in the X5Finance Program but it requires to enter my PIN. But i don't know where my PIN is? You could tell me? Thank you in advance
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:54:26 AM

Where is my PIN? I'm performing some steps in the X5Finance Program but it requires to enter my PIN. But i don't know where my PIN is? You could tell me? Thank you in advance

To set your PIN, you please take the following instructions: You access on item “My Profile”=> PIN => Enter PIN that you want in the box “New PIN” => Re-type new PIN => Save change.

If you want to change your PIN, you click on "PIN" => Enter old PIN in "Old PIN" => Enter new PIN in "New PIN" => Type new PIN in "Re-type New PIN" => Click "Save change"

=> So you have set your PIN successfully!
Mr.Matthewell

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

I have just read the announcement from Viralcash with the following content: "To facilitate investors holding ORI, we accept to deposit directly on x5finance. You can deposit VCH by your ORI right now"

So we can directly deposit VCH by our own Ori on X5Finance without converting into VCH. So great! I like it
Hanah Christine

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:36:17 AM

To set your PIN, you please take the following instructions: You access on item “My Profile”=> PIN => Enter PIN that you want in the box “New PIN” => Re-type new PIN => Save change.

If you want to change your PIN, you click on "PIN" => Enter old PIN in "Old PIN" => Enter new PIN in "New PIN" => Type new PIN in "Re-type New PIN" => Click "Save change"

Ok. First of all. Thanks for your guide. I have set successfully. But what is PIN? And its purpose?
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:41:18 AM

Ok. First of all. Thanks for your guide. I have set successfully. But what is PIN? And its purpose?

Np  Grin. PIN is an identifying number allocated to an individual by a bank or other organization and used for validating electronic transactions. You can see it like your second password, help you be better security.
leken

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:44:02 AM

I have just read the announcement from Viralcash with the following content: "To facilitate investors holding ORI, we accept to deposit directly on x5finance. You can deposit VCH by your ORI right now"

So we can directly deposit VCH by our own Ori on X5Finance without converting into VCH. So great! I like it

So awesome. That's thing i want. Only need some simple steps, i can deposit VCH. Like..... Cheesy
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:32:59 AM

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT FROM VIRALCASH:

ViralCash & X5Finance Airdrop Program

After a short time of launching and receiving the enthusiastic attention of investors with 10,000 users registered, ViralCash will now launch the grateful program for investors with X5Finance and ViralCash project. Any new users registered and activated successful and the members referring new registered Users will be awarded 5USD immediately from 9th December 2018 to 31st December 2018. Conditions for getting reward that Users have to register with a unique Email and Phone number.

To join in X5Finance, you please access on http://x5finance.com and register your own X5Finance Account

Hanah Christine

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:52:17 AM

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT FROM VIRALCASH:

ViralCash & X5Finance Airdrop Program

After a short time of launching and receiving the enthusiastic attention of investors with 10,000 users registered, ViralCash will now launch the grateful program for investors with X5Finance and ViralCash project. Any new users registered and activated successful and the members referring new registered Users will be awarded 5USD immediately from 9th December 2018 to 31st December 2018. Conditions for getting reward that Users have to register with a unique Email and Phone number.

To join in X5Finance, you please access on http://x5finance.com and register your own X5Finance Account

Great. I like the ViralCash's project. I think that the Airdrop Program is a program that everyone likes. And me too. Wish the project will be more and more developing and successful
Manoj Trivedi

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:57:35 AM

To check deposit and withdrawal history, you can go to “VCH wallet” => Deposit History (Check VCH deposit History) => Withdraw History (Check VCH withdrawal history). You can check the transaction address on item “Wallet Address”, Total USD that you deposit or withdraw in “Total USD”, Transaction Fee in the box “Fee”, Status of deposit or withdrawal VCH in the section “Status” and performed date in the section “Created date”

Good luck for all!
Alberk

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:02:56 AM

I want to convert the daily interest from the cumulative wallet to cash wallet, whst should i do? Pls give me your answer, thank you in advance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: