Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRALCASH - BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR GLOBAL PAYMENTS  (Read 4112 times)
leken

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:14:07 AM

The profit that i can earn from my investment package? Where is it? It's directly added in investment package? Thanks
Bryan Dan (OP)

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:01:45 AM

I want to convert the daily interest from the cumulative wallet to cash wallet, whst should i do? Pls give me your answer, thank you in advance

Hello guys,

As far as I know, to convert the daily interest from the cumulative wallet to cash wallet, you need only take the following steps:

Step 1: Access on the system: https://X5Finance.com

Step 2: Go to the item "Investment" => Select Convert => Enter the amount that you want to convert => Enter your PIN => Press "SUbmit" => Confirm. After the system notices "Successfully withdraw", so you have converted successfully.

NOTE: You can only convert if your cumulative wallet is enough $50 or more
leken

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:19:48 AM

Referring a user to register the X5Finance, you will immediately own $5. Register right now: https://x5finance.com/register?referrer=Mechael
Shivam Bhatia

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:28:24 AM

The profit that i can earn from my investment package? Where is it? It's directly added in investment package? Thanks

80% interest will be transferred in the cumulative wallet. 20% interest will be transferring in the internal wallet. The daily interest won't be directly added in investment package. And you remember that you can only convert the daily interest from the cumulative to internal wallet if your cumulative wallet is enough $50.
Mr.Matthewell

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:33:11 AM

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT FROM VIRALCASH:

ViralCash & X5Finance Airdrop Program

After a short time of launching and receiving the enthusiastic attention of investors with 10,000 users registered, ViralCash will now launch the grateful program for investors with X5Finance and ViralCash project. Any new users registered and activated successful and the members referring new registered Users will be awarded 5USD immediately from 9th December 2018 to 31st December 2018. Conditions for getting reward that Users have to register with a unique Email and Phone number.

To join in X5Finance, you please access on http://x5finance.com and register your own X5Finance Account

Great! I like the Airdrop program. I have earned a some profits from this program. And i think that $5 is quite high price when only referring the members to register in the X5Finance program. Wishes for success for the project! And wish all men will spend USD as much as possible.  Grin
Manoj Trivedi

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:40:30 AM

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT FROM VIRALCASH:

ViralCash & X5Finance Airdrop Program

After a short time of launching and receiving the enthusiastic attention of investors with 10,000 users registered, ViralCash will now launch the grateful program for investors with X5Finance and ViralCash project. Any new users registered and activated successful and the members referring new registered Users will be awarded 5USD immediately from 9th December 2018 to 31st December 2018. Conditions for getting reward that Users have to register with a unique Email and Phone number.

To join in X5Finance, you please access on http://x5finance.com and register your own X5Finance Account

Great! I like the Airdrop program. I have earned a some profits from this program. And i think that $5 is quite high price when only referring the members to register in the X5Finance program. Wishes for success for the project! And wish all men will spend USD as much as possible.  Grin

So awesome! I think that this is a chance once in a blue moon. We shouldn't miss this rare chance. Good luck for all! End time of the program will be on 31st December 2018. Quick your hand to join in the ViralCash & X5finance Airdrop Program. The chance won't wait for anyone!

Bless you!
Nahel

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:49:16 AM

ViralCash is a good program. And i like the program as well as its name. The name says it all "ViralCash - a Blockchain solution for the global payment". Especially, i like the X5finance investment program. Thanks to it, i have made a profit from my own investment package. What's a wonderful! Thanks all! Thanks for the program. The bonus for referring the members to join in the program is quite high, about 160% and i highly appreciate that
Nahel

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:18:22 AM

What will we receive when joining the X5finance Investment program?

- The investment package will be multiplied 5
- The interest that we get will fluctuate from 0.02% to 0.05% depending on our investment package
- The bonus will be awarded for users who refer other members to join investing in the program
- $5 will be awarded for users who refer a member to register in the X5finance program

Try our best!

Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:55:08 AM

Have you ever heard of the X5finance Investment Program? Let's find out it together.

About X5finance:

All investments will automatically be multiplied 5 and be added when you have various investment packages

The amount that you get will be paid daily and is calculated for lifetime until the end with the interest levels listed below:

+ With the investment package of under $1,000, you will get 0.02% interest per total investment package of a day

+With the investment package from $1,000 to $4,999, you will receive 0.03% interest per total investment package of a day

+ With the investment package from $5,000 or more, you will receive 0.05% interest per total investment package of a day

INVESTMENT METHOD:

X5finance uses VCH as Cryptocurrency for payment and transaction on the whole system. Your transaction will be through VCH as an intermediary payment method. Your investments are calculated by USD.

BONUS IN THE X5FINANCE INVESTMENT PROGRAM:

You will receive bonus of program when referring other members to join investing in the X5finance project. Bonus will directly be added to your investment account. (Your bonus is calculated according to your investments which have been multiplied 5) with the reward as below:

+ F1: 16% x 5 (80% of total bonus)
+ F2: 8% x 5 (40% of total bonus)
+ F3: 4% x 5 (20% of total bonus)
+ F4: 2% x 5 (10% of total bonus)
+ F5: 1% x 5 (5% of total bonus)
+ F6: 0.5% x 5 (2.5% of total bonus)
+ F7: 0.25% x5 (1.25% of total bonus)
+ F8: 0.125% x 5 (0.625% of total bonus)
+ F9: 0.0625 x 5 (0.3125% of total bonus)

HOWEVER, you should also remember the conditions to join the program:

+ The minimum amount that you can invest in X5finance is $100

+ This investment program is completely voluntary. And when you join in investing, it means that you have accepted the ViralCash's terms

Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:04:33 AM

SMART INTEREST PAYMENT PROGRAM AT X5FINANCE:

- X5finance uses the method of flexible interest payment by your investments. The interest from your investments will automatically pay daily. So you will receive the flexible interest and your balance will increase according to your investments.

- Your interest will be divided into 2 accounts:

+ 80% interest will be transferred in your daily cumulative wallet. You can withdraw as soon as your cumulative wallet is enough $50

+ 20% interest will be transferred in your internal wallet. You can use this wallet to buy & sell VCH on smart exchange - X5Exchange.

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT METHOD:

X5Finance uses Cryptocurrency as a primary payment method for your interests. They use common cryptocurrencies such as BCH, ETH, USDT, XRP, BCH as a payment tools for you. Therefore, you can be assured that you can get your own interest at anywhere without worrying about payment or location

Mr.Matthewell

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:28:29 AM

Have you ever heard of the X5finance Investment Program? Let's find out it together.

About X5finance:

All investments will automatically be multiplied 5 and be added when you have various investment packages

The amount that you get will be paid daily and is calculated for lifetime until the end with the interest levels listed below:

+ With the investment package of under $1,000, you will get 0.02% interest per total investment package of a day

+With the investment package from $1,000 to $4,999, you will receive 0.03% interest per total investment package of a day

+ With the investment package from $5,000 or more, you will receive 0.05% interest per total investment package of a day

INVESTMENT METHOD:

X5finance uses VCH as Cryptocurrency for payment and transaction on the whole system. Your transaction will be through VCH as an intermediary payment method. Your investments are calculated by USD.

You will receive bonus of program when referring other members to join investing in the X5finance project. Bonus will directly be added to your investment account. (Your bonus is calculated according to your investments which have been multiplied 5) with the reward as below:

+ This investment program is completely voluntary. And when you join in investing, it means that you have accepted the ViralCash's terms

So great! A nice project with the attractive interest.  Best wishes for your project.   Cheesy. I like your project coz there are many interesting programs and it makes me be attracted. And hopefully the project will develop and go further
Hanah Christine

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:07:19 AM

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE SMART EXCHANGE - X5EXCHANGE?

ABOUT X5EXCHANGE: This is a smart exchange for investors who are interested in VCH's value. X5Exchange uses the smart trading mechanism that helps investors to preserve capital and increases your investments on the VCH.

ABOUT VCH: VCH is Token of the ViralCash Project. This is a global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. This is a market-based ecosystem where buyers and sellers meet to make deals related to finance, services or products.

VCH is directly traded on the X5Exchange of the X5Finance system. Starting price that you can buy VCH is $0.01. The X5Exchange's special price control mechanism ensures VCH price increases according to buying and selling demand:

VCH at X5Exchange is prescribed by 1 million VCH units traded: The number of VCH is purchased on the system

VCH's price will increase $0.01 when having 1 million VCH are traded successfully

BUY & SELL VCH

+ You can buy VCH by your own interest. You can buy VCH immediately as soon as you receive the first interest in your daily cumulative wallet or your internal wallet.

+ You can buy VCH via common cryptocurrencies such as BTC, BCH, USDT, XRP,...

+ You can sell your VCH at high price everwhen you want

INVESTMENT POTIENTIAL:

+ VCH price increases by 1 million VCH units traded

+ The number of buyers and sellers always ensures that you can trade VCH at any time

Manoj Trivedi

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

VIRALCASH & X5FINANCE AIRDROP PROGRAM

After a short time of launching and receiving the enthusiastic attention of the investors with 10,000 users registered, they will now launch the grateful program for investors with ViralCash & X5Finance project.  Any new users registered and activated successful and the members referring new registered Users will be awarded 5USD immediately from 9th December 2018 to 31st December 2018.

CONDITIONS for getting the reward that Users have to register with a unique Email and Phone number 
leken

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:19:36 AM

VIRALCASH & X5FINANCE AIRDROP PROGRAM

After a short time of launching and receiving the enthusiastic attention of the investors with 10,000 users registered, they will now launch the grateful program for investors with ViralCash & X5Finance project.  Any new users registered and activated successful and the members referring new registered Users will be awarded 5USD immediately from 9th December 2018 to 31st December 2018.

CONDITIONS for getting the reward that Users have to register with a unique Email and Phone number 

So awesome! Thanks to the program, i have earned nearly $100 easily.  This is a good chance that i can't miss.
Good luck for all!
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:24:02 AM

I like the ViralCash & X5Finance Airdrop program, we can immediately own $5 with just a person registering in the X5finance system. It's too easy to earn money online by this way. Try our best, my guys. The chance to earn money is here
Alberk

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:48:27 AM

About X5finance:

INVESTMENT METHOD:

Great! A good project
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:34:30 AM

You will immediately get $5 when registering on the X5finance system. And you will also get $5 when referring other members to register on the X5finance system. Each person that you refer to register, you will get $5/person for each person who register successfully! The chance won't wait for anyone. Don't miss the chance once in a blue moon. Good luck, guys!
Mr.Matthewell

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:29:30 AM

You will immediately get $5 when registering on the X5finance system. And you will also get $5 when referring other members to register on the X5finance system. Each person that you refer to register, you will get $5/person for each person who register successfully! The chance won't wait for anyone. Don't miss the chance once in a blue moon. Good luck, guys!

Great! Easily earn money online. I like it  Grin
Manoj Trivedi

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

Hello everyone!

At present, i want to transfer my money to my friend but i don't know how to do? Anyone can guide me. Thanks so much!
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:30:51 AM

Hello everyone!

At present, i want to transfer my money to my friend but i don't know how to do? Anyone can guide me. Thanks so much!

It's easy. You need just take the following steps:

Step 1: Access on the system: http://Https://X5finance.com

Step 2: Go to "Cash Wallet" => Select Transfer => Enter username that you want to transfer in the box "Enter username" => Enter USD that you want to transfer in the box "Enter amount transfer" => Enter your PIN => Press "Submit" => Confirm

Step 3: After you press the button "Confirm", the system will send you an Email to the email address that you have registered above. You please check Email and confirm USD transferring by clicking on "USD Transfer Confirmation"

WISH YOU TRANSFER SUCCESSFULLY!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: