Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRALCASH - BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR GLOBAL PAYMENTS  (Read 4112 times)
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:54:00 AM

You will immediately get $5 when registering on the X5finance system. And you will also get $5 when referring other members to register on the X5finance system. Each person that you refer to register, you will get $5/person for each person who register successfully! The chance won't wait for anyone. Don't miss the chance once in a blue moon. Good luck, guys!
I am pleased to see a project share some rewards to the community with some token or coin that is owned by the project with the register in the platform. I think it would be very nice because it is mutually beneficial.

Hanah Christine

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:11:28 AM

You will immediately get $5 when registering on the X5finance system. And you will also get $5 when referring other members to register on the X5finance system. Each person that you refer to register, you will get $5/person for each person who register successfully! The chance won't wait for anyone. Don't miss the chance once in a blue moon. Good luck, guys!
I am pleased to see a project share some rewards to the community with some token or coin that is owned by the project with the register in the platform. I think it would be very nice because it is mutually beneficial.

You're right, Kriptos. I think so. This is a good and potential project. I have joined and invested in this project. And i find that it's reliable. They always do anything that they said. And greater, the project has been appreciated from the investors.
Bryan Dan (OP)

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

Thanks for your cmt. I like it. If you're interested in the project, pls go to https://x5finance.com/register?referrer=Mechael to register to get $5. Besides, you can refer other members to join registering in X5Finance to own $5. Or if you want to find out more info, you can visit:

Their Website: http://viralcash.net/

Telegram Community: https://t.me/joinchat/GxHhaEiZW0hRgSyFKyoG_A

Sincerely,
Shubhameta

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

Hello guys,

Now, i want to change my PIN. Where can I change it? Thanks Bro
Manoj Trivedi

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:04:06 AM

Hello guys,

Now, i want to change my PIN. Where can I change it? Thanks Bro

Visit: http://Https://X5finance.com. Then go to "My profile" => PIN => Enter your old PIN => Enter your New PIN => Re-type your New PIN => Click on "Save change. So you have done successfully!
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:47:36 AM

You would like to receive $5 immediately? Quick your hand to register on the system: https://x5finance.com/register?referrer=Mechael.

Not only so, you will also own $5 immediately when referring other members to register in the X5finance system

Remember: $5/person if that person registers successfully.

Don't hesitate to miss the chance once in a blue moon. Good luck for all and best wishes for you!
Nahel

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:41:47 AM

I want to deposit VCH in the X5finance. Pls guide me, thanks dev
Shivam Bhatia

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:06:58 AM

To deposit VCH, you please take the following steps:

Step 1: Access on the system: https://X5finance.com

Step 2: After accessing the system, you go to "VCH wallet" => Select Deposit => Enter VCH amount that you want to deposit in the box "Enter the amount VCH" => Press "Save & Continue"

Step 3: Enter your wallet address => Press "Save & Continue"

Step 4: Press the button "Submit". You please exactly transfer VCH amount that you want to transfer from the wallet address that you have entered to the wallet address that they provide

WISH YOU DEPOSIT VCH SUCCESSFULLY!
Nahel

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:11:47 AM

Step 2: After accessing the system, you go to "VCH wallet" => Select Deposit => Enter VCH amount that you want to deposit in the box "Enter the amount VCH" => Press "Save & Continue"

Step 4: Press the button "Submit". You please exactly transfer VCH amount that you want to transfer from the wallet address that you have entered to the wallet address that they provide

Thanks for your guide. So how much is it for transaction fee?
Shivam Bhatia

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

Thanks for your guide. So how much is it for transaction fee?

No fee for depositing VCH, 2% fee for withdrawing VCH
Vishaley

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

Hello everyone,

What's the actual VCH price? I would like to know some info about this project, pls. Thanks so much!
Alberk

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:31:52 AM

Hello everyone,

What's the actual VCH price? I would like to know some info about this project, pls. Thanks so much!

The price is $0.04/VCH. You can visit: https://x5finance.com/exchanges. This is a place to buy and sell VCH. And you also see its price above
Hanah Christine

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

Hello everyone,

ViralCash is a revolutionary cryptocurrency that offers a near zero-cost financial transactions like Bitcoin and provides business with the infrastructure to trade goods, assets, digital certificates and data securely. ViralCash isn't just about money and trading, it has the ability to attract all business types thanks to its native set of features geared towards

Unlike other Cryptocurrencies, ViralCash is intrinsic value derives from the decentralized services it provides on the Blockchain directly. Blockchain powers all ViralCash services. It's decentralized system of record hosted by series of nodes on the ViralCash Network. ViralCash trades under VCH symbol in current smart exchange - X5Exchange at https://X5finance.com

Mr.Matthewell

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

Hello everyone,

VIRALCASH & X5FINANCE AIRDROP PROGRAM

After a short time of launching and receiving the enthusiastic attention of investors with 10,000 users registered, the grateful program will be launched with  X5finance and ViralCash for investors. Any new users registered and activated successfully and the members referring newly registered users will be awarded $5 immediately

Time: From 9th December 2018 to 31st December 2018

Conditions for getting reward that Users have to register with a unique Email and Phone number
Vishaley

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:41:49 AM

Hello everyone,

After a short time of launching and receiving the enthusiastic attention of investors with 10,000 users registered, the grateful program will be launched with  X5finance and ViralCash for investors. Any new users registered and activated successfully and the members referring newly registered users will be awarded $5 immediately

Conditions for getting reward that Users have to register with a unique Email and Phone number

Quite interesting! How will I have to do? Guide me, pls. Thanks all!
Mr.Matthewell

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:49:52 AM

Hello everyone,

Quite interesting! How will I have to do? Guide me, pls. Thanks all!

I think that it's not too difficult to earn money in ViralCash & X5finance Airdrop Program. You need only register and login in the X5finance system at: https://X5finance.com. Then copy your link in the referrer section and send those who want to register in the system. If they register successfully, you will get $5 and those who registered successfully will get $5. I think this is a chance to earn money online for all of us. Good luck, guys!
Manoj Trivedi

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:19:25 AM

Don't waste your money on  fake websites. Here you can make $50 - $100 in just 24 hours without sending money to anyone. If you're interested, pls reply your answer here. I will guide for you. Have a nice day, guys!
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:22:21 AM

The chance won't wait for anyone. Quick your hand to join the ViralCash & X5finance Airdrop Program and get $5 immediately when referring an users registered successfully. Good luck for all!
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:52:01 AM

The ViralCash & X5finance Airdrop Program will end on 31st December 2018. If you're interested and want to earn money online. Don't hesitate to miss the chance once in a blue moon. This is your earning chance. You will get $5 immediately when having a member who registered successfully. And those who registered successfully will get $5. Good luck, guys
Vishaley

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:59:38 AM

The ViralCash & X5finance Airdrop Program will end on 31st December 2018. If you're interested and want to earn money online. Don't hesitate to miss the chance once in a blue moon. This is your earning chance. You will get $5 immediately when having a member who registered successfully. And those who registered successfully will get $5. Good luck, guys

Great! Where will this amount be transferred, Bro?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: