Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:29:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRALCASH - BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR GLOBAL PAYMENTS  (Read 4119 times)
Bryan Dan (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:04:51 AM

The ViralCash & X5finance Airdrop Program will end on 31st December 2018. If you're interested and want to earn money online. Don't hesitate to miss the chance once in a blue moon. This is your earning chance. You will get $5 immediately when having a member who registered successfully. And those who registered successfully will get $5. Good luck, guys

Great! Where will this amount be transferred, Bro?

It's transferred to your internal wallet, guy
Vishaley

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:27:15 AM

The ViralCash & X5finance Airdrop Program will end on 31st December 2018. If you're interested and want to earn money online. Don't hesitate to miss the chance once in a blue moon. This is your earning chance. You will get $5 immediately when having a member who registered successfully. And those who registered successfully will get $5. Good luck, guys

When can i withdraw my money?
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:39:08 AM

When can i withdraw my money?

It depends on your money. You can use the amount in your internal wallet to buy investment package. The minimum amount that you can buy the investment package is $100. After you will get daily. 80% interest will be transferred in your daily cumulative wallet and 20% will be transferred in your internal wallet. If your cumulative wallet is enough $50, you can withdraw. And you can also use the amount in your internal wallet to buy VCH on the exchange. Thanks so much. Wish you succeed!
Manoj Trivedi

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:49:40 AM

Great. This is good program and i think that it's not too difficult to earn $100 - $200 daily. I only regret when it's about to end
Shivam Bhatia

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:23:08 AM

X5finance is an investment program. Joining in the X5finance program, you will have the chance to get the attractive rewards from the program. In the X5finance, all investments will be multiplied 5 and be directly added in your investment. There are the investment packages so that you can select.

+ The investment package of under $1,000: You will get 0.02% interest per total investments of a day
+ The investment package from $1,000 to $4,999: You will get 0.03% interest per total investments of a day
+ The investment package from $5,000 or more: You will get 0.05% interest per total investments of a day

Besides, you will have the chance to get bonus from the program when referring other members to join in the program

At present, ViralCash & X5finance are launching the Airdrop program for investors. In this program, you will get $5 when referring a member who registered successfully in the X5finance system and those who registered successfully will also get $5.

Good luck, my guys
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:06:11 AM

What do you know about the X5finance system?

The smart investment program with the best profit now
Easily increase by 5 times your investments as you as you invest in the system and get the profit forever

Smart exchange
The smart exchange helps you preserve your capital easily and increase your asset whenever you want

Affiliate network program
Their system has the best conditions so that you can develop your affiliate network and increase your profits
Hanah Christine

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:16:34 AM

Easily increase by 5 times your investments as you as you invest in the system and get the profit forever

Smart exchange
The smart exchange helps you preserve your capital easily and increase your asset whenever you want

Their system has the best conditions so that you can develop your affiliate network and increase your profits

Great! i like the smart investment program of X5finance, Thanks to it, i have earned some profits. Now, i want to invest more. I have invested $500 and now i want to invest more about $200, but i don't know whether i can. I'm afraid that they won't let me buy more packages.  Huh
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:27:23 AM

Smart exchange

Great! i like the smart investment program of X5finance, Thanks to it, i have earned some profits. Now, i want to invest more. I have invested $500 and now i want to invest more about $200, but i don't know whether i can. I'm afraid that they won't let me buy more packages.  Huh

It's a great thing when you earned some profits from X5finance investment program. Congrats! And i think if you continue to invest, you can earn more. And of course, this is an investment system and you can buy the investment packages at any time, i suppose. Good luck, guy. I admire you! I have also invested $200 which i have earned by referral in the ViralCash & X5finance Airdrop Program. And i'm very happy for that. And i hope that you can also earn like me, guy
Hanah Christine

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:42:58 AM

Smart exchange

It's a great thing when you earned some profits from X5finance investment program. Congrats! And i think if you continue to invest, you can earn more. And of course, this is an investment system and you can buy the investment packages at any time, i suppose. Good luck, guy. I admire you! I have also invested $200 which i have earned by referral in the ViralCash & X5finance Airdrop Program. And i'm very happy for that. And i hope that you can also earn like me, guy

Ok, thank you so much. Could you tell me when the Airdrop program will end, guy? And how can i make money from this program?
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:52:30 AM

Smart exchange

Ok, thank you so much. Could you tell me when the Airdrop program will end, guy? And how can i make money from this program?

The ViralCash & X5finance Airdrop program will end on 31st December 2018. You need only refer those who join registering in the https://X5finance.com. You will get $5 for each person who registered successfully and those who registered successfully will also get $5. You refer 20 person to register, you will have $100 and you can buy the investment package in the X5finance investment program. I think it's easy to earn $100 - $200 daily by referral
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:52:14 AM

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT FROM VIRALCASH

"Because there are many users violating our membership development policy in X5Finance Airdrop Program, we will make authentication new members. All members who have new user  registration and are invited to receive $ 5 from the program need to verify Profile. Thanks a lot"

Everyone pays attention: Don't violate their membership development policy in X5finance Airdrop Program if you really want to earn money. Good luck, guys
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:03:23 AM

The AirDrop program has been extremely successful. We acknowledge the interest and contribution of all members. We are very happy to welcome 100,000 Users  joined the system after a month of deployment and this is a very great encouragement for us as well as the whole development team. In order to continue to be grateful to the participating members, we continue to renew our Airdrop program until 10th January, 2019. In this Airdrop program, all new members who join and  know your customer (KYC) successfully will be added $ 10 and the members referring KYC successfully will be added $5.

Great! Continue to earn money online, guys. Good luck for all!
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:33:29 AM

According to the notification from ViralCash, they have launched the X5 program for the community in the first phase and they are very happy that there are many participating communities, especially Users who come from Russia and more than 11 different countries. And as far as i know, they encourage the community to use an IP for each Username, which will help them grow stronger in the future and will boom next time. And the next time they will show us that how much VCH is worth. They would like all of you to enjoy this beautiful life with the X5 program.

First, they will give the members who have trusted and accompanied them from the beginning for a favor by opening the promotions as the Airdrop Program. Next, they will take VCH to other free exchanges. Moreover, VCH will be listed and traded on the prestigious exchanges in the world and the established ecosystem by them in the coming time. They hope that we jointly wait, welcome and be ready to act.

Best wishes for all! 
Hanah Christine

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:46:42 AM

Hello everyone,

I haven't received bonus from the X5finance program because they required to verify the profile. But i don't know how to do. How should i do? Pls help me, thanks Bro
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:51:29 AM

Hello everyone,

I haven't received bonus from the X5finance program because they required to verify the profile. But i don't know how to do. How should i do? Pls help me, thanks Bro

Hi guy,

To verify your profile, you pls go to "My profile" => Profile verification => Then please confirm your profile by uploading your ID card number, your ID card image and a picture of you holding your identity card (clear face).

Good luck, guy
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:56:56 AM

X5Finance Investment Program

About X5Finance:

All investments will automatically multiply 5 and be automatically added when you have many different investment packages.

The interest is the amount you get and is calculated for lifetime until the end

+ The investment package under $1,000: You get 0.02% interest per total dollar in your investment account per day

+ The investment package from $1,000 to $4,999: You get 0.03% interest per total dollar in your investment account per day

+ The investment package from $5,000 or more: You get 0.05% interest per total dollar in your investment account per day

Investment method:

X5Finance uses VCH as a Cryptocurrency for payment and transaction on the whole system. Your transactions will be through VCH as an intermediary payment method

Your investments are calculated by USD

Marketing Network Program:

Special Bonus Program for Developers

The bonus amount will automatically multiply 5 and add directly to your investment account
:
+ F1: 16% x 5 (80% of total bonus)
+ F2: 8% x 5 (40% of total bonus)
+ F3: 4% x 5 (20% of total bonus)
+ F4: 2% x 5 (10% of total bonus)
+ F5: 1% x 5 (5% of total bonus)
+ F6: 0.5% x 5 (2.5% of total bonus)
+ F7: 0.25% x5 (1.25% of total bonus)
+ F8: 0.125% x 5 (0.625% of total bonus)
+ F9: 0.0625 x 5 (0.3125% of total bonus)

Investment condition:

+ The minimum amount that you can invest in X5Finance is $ 100

+ This investment program is completely voluntary. And when you join in investing, it means that you have accepted ViralCash's terms

To join in X5Finance Investing Program and get the attractive interest from the program, you please access on http://x5finance.com and register your own X5Finance Account
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:24:14 AM

The Copy Trader program is officially launched. You can invest in X5finance right now at https://X5finance.com. Copy Trader is an investment program based on the transactions of the top investors in the world. They are experienced and able to generate the maximum profit on the investments

Your investment profit is based on your investment amount and the number of Leader you have copied. This profit is calculated for you daily. The average interest rate on your investments will be guaranteed from 0.5% to 2%

Your investment profit will be paid daily with the ratio:

- 20% is paid for the leader you have copied
- 10% is paid into your internal wallet
- 70% is paid into your cumulative wallet

The chance won't wait for anyone. Good luck for all, my friends!
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:42:25 AM

The Copy Trader program is officially launched. You can invest in X5finance right now at https://X5finance.com. Copy Trader is an investment program based on the transactions of the top investors in the world. They are experienced and able to generate the maximum profit on the investments

Your investment profit is based on your investment amount and the number of Leader you have copied. This profit is calculated for you daily. The average interest rate on your investments will be guaranteed from 0.5% to 2%

Great!

Copy Trading is developed from automated trading, also known as algorithmic trading. This is an automated trading system where traders sharing their own trading history that the others could follow

Copy trading enables traders in the financial markets to automatically copy positions opened and managed by a selected investor, usually in the context of a social trading network
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:50:09 AM

Equity Investment Program with X5finance. With the long - term development strategy and a focus on the trading platform in the Crypto and Forex markets, we publish an Equity Investment Program with X5finance. This is a guaranteed investment program. Your investments will be guranteed to be equal to 5 times profits on your investments as soon as you invest. This profit will be paid for you according to your investments daily.

ViralCash will spend 10% of total investment in the Equity Investment Program to pay dividents to investors every month. Dividends in the Equity Investment and X5finance Program are for all investments of $1,000 or more

- Equity Investments from $1,000 to $4,999 will get 10%
- Equity Investments from $5,000 to $9,999 will get 30%
- Equity Investments of over $10,000 will get 60%

All investment dividents will be divided equally for the investments and the investors will receive the monthly dividents in 6 months. The maximum level of receiving depends on your investments

Wish you luck and success with your own investments!
Manoj Trivedi

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:25:25 AM

I have heard of Copy Trading? So what can it solve for the investors without knowledge, experience and investment time? Could you tell me, pls? Thank you in advance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: