Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:17:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I think 2017 was the best Year for Crypto  (Read 4960 times)
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:04:40 AM

Most of the coins and tokens we see now in the top 100 on CMC was introduced in 2017 and early 2018, imagine how much profit has been made if most of them were ICOs. It was interesting year, I think we will see even better periods in the coming years.
for now, I agree. That is because in that year, the cryptocurrency price really was above the normal price, and made many people more excited. well, even though it has quite an effect now, but I think there will be an opportunity like this.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:06:14 AM

Soon to enter December and many people say that this month there will be an increase in prices. And I also hope this can happen. If you see the market price of crypto coins is now getting crowded. And for the price increase at the end of this year, I don't think it's as big as 2017.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:22:47 AM

The best period we've ever seen from the beginning of the crypto world was 2017. I agree with you on this. But i think we will see better times. These are just a beginning.

olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:07:44 AM

As we know that, During the Nov 17 - Mar 18 The price of Crypto was too good I mean End of 2017 and start of 2018 is the best year of crypto. Whats your opinion?
It was the best year based on the time length covered but no one knows what will happen in the future, I think the future growth is not commensurate with that we have seen in the past
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

Everything can be, at least this year, no one expects growth. It is possible that 2017, too, no one knew that there would be such growth, so we are waiting and believing.

Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:12:33 AM

The best period we've ever seen from the beginning of the crypto world was 2017. I agree with you on this. But i think we will see better times. These are just a beginning.
this correction maybe early stages for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency to reach new highest price ever again.moreove today many interest from finance firm about bitcoin.it could make capitalization rise sharply.
sammiu0612

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:15:13 AM

Until now 2017 was the best year for crypto. Maybe in the future we will see some big move from cryptocurrency when blockchain became popular. The market will thrive for many years to come.

WE ARE LIKER
Blockchain platform that combines Education & Technology
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:20:28 AM

It is obvious. 2017 showed us outstanding results and now we should appreciate that time.
at the same time I am glad seeing this decrease in 2018, because it is a big opportunity.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:34:16 AM

A cannot agree with you, because we have never saw another bull run. I think the next green market will be much stronger and we will recognise the new price records of each crypto currency. Just wait and we will see what happens.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

yeah, all of us agree with that, but if you look properly the market price chart, start from mid January 2018, cryptocurrency price already starting to drop until now, but current stable at $212B marketcap, we only have 1.5 month left, so I just focus on 2019 and maybe it's a best crypto year than 2017?  Smiley
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:54:52 AM

As we know that, During the Nov 17 - Mar 18 The price of Crypto was too good I mean End of 2017 and start of 2018 is the best year of crypto. Whats your opinion?

I agree with that and 2017 I have a lot of coins with high value. This year ( 2018 ) lost it even not all because keep buy and down trend still running. My money stuck every where and if I cut loss will be my nightmare. i decides to keep hold and leave market to find another way create income. I don't know when 2017 come again but I believe will happen again, soon.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:55:06 AM

I agreed to the fact that the highest value of cryptocurrency prices were achieved in 2017, notwithstanding, 2017:was a long time for those wo had the discipline, courage and believe to have held their coin up until that time, not everyone that can achieve such feat!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:05:51 PM

And also in 2013, it is also a milestone that many people know about Bitcoin, entering the market. Many people were rich at the time, but the market was not stable at this time and security as the current
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100