Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:08:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst year of trading for me damn  (Read 3638 times)
yountt2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:45:23 PM

The bearish market situation lingers for so long and nobody is immune to panic sell so,  don't be to hard on yourself.  The Cryptocurrency market will change slowly as new developments and update bring positive news with positive sentiment,  the Cryptocurrency market is sure to rise and recovers and possibly get to it's previous ATH!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:47:05 PM

never trade without a risk management plan, I've you've been doing it for years already I'm surprised you let that happen but make a lesson out of it
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:51:28 PM

It seems that you chose to sell at the wort possible moment, why did you end up seling at that point of time?
For me , i dont see any signs why one should have sold just before this miny bull run which started ~ a week ago.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:54:20 PM

I had the same experienced might as well not looked back after you sold it all or you will just get disappointed in my experience it happens 24 hours because of this I made a promise not to look back so I will not get disappointed I will be just looking at coins that I'm holding from now on.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:32:35 PM

It has nothing to do with the bear market rather with bad luck, as I had many such situations last year
when the market was growing like crazy. For example, I sold my SGR and after a couple days it grew like x 20.
 This year for me was much better year in trading than last year was.

SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:37:03 PM

Same for me 2018 is the worst year for me in trading. I was having around 10 BTC at the start of 2018 and market bleed so much and I lose all of my BTC. At this time most of my coins are in loss and my portfolio is way down. At this time I am just hoping that same bitcoin go to the moon like it went last year and I recover my losses.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:39:52 PM

never trade without a risk management plan, I've you've been doing it for years already I'm surprised you let that happen but make a lesson out of it
Let's make it as a lesson if we fail on our trading activities this year, and I know for next year we won't be having this again. Moving on is the key to better future, don't live with your frustrations because it cannot help your grow stronger with crypto. Be confident of what you have, just stay focus with your goals.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:20:06 PM

In this year my investment is loss more than 60% and i don't know how to get my money back, untill now i just made few $ from daily trading. Don't want to hold coins for very long time anymore because it's very risky, daily trading is the best.
It is probably worst year of trading for anyone. I have been in bitcoin for over 6 years now and have been dealing with stocks for over 10 years and I never had a year this bad neither. The only thing that is keeping me going is the potential of making money in the future, if I see some stocks going down like bitcoin did I would probably sell them and run away not looking back however when it comes to crypto I just think the future is much more bright than many of the other stuff.

None of us here actually had a good year in crypto and we have been trading one thing and than the other hoping at least one of them would bring us some profits with just our money stuck to a drain hoping one day it will stop leaking. There is no other thing to do than just keep the money there and hope one day it will worth something.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:20:01 PM

Let's make it as a lesson if we fail on our trading activities this year, and I know for next year we won't be having this again. Moving on is the key to better future, don't live with your frustrations because it cannot help your grow stronger with crypto. Be confident of what you have, just stay focus with your goals.
we must not dissolve in regret, we must rise up and make our mistakes as learning so as not to fall in the same hole. with this, you will be more careful and mature before making a decision. with that you will be a better person than before.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:14:57 AM

There is no need to complain about the market. To know that all this is your own greed, you have to pay for your greed. When you learn the trading experience, you will be better in the future. No one wants to lose money but there is no profiter if there is no loss.

EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:58:54 AM

These scenarios happens to every trader. Trading can be very intimidating and emotional at times. Sometimes you get punished for not being patient enough and other times you get punished for being too patient. Trading requires a mature mind

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:39:15 AM

Base on what you narrated here it's clear that you are not patient enough to have good result, and many said holder are loser but to me is absolute NO, once you miss the surge then the next is to hold and wait patiently for move but many sell and think it will never come back up , I see this as not believing in what you do and if you have to win then you must believe , patient and not greedy which is the three point you must have when in trading market like cryptocurrency .

You need to have a coin for long term not just to gain and also have some btc to buy when you think any coin of your choice is low and sell when it move up with little gain and not must wait for big one to accumulate your btc and am sure with that you will be in little profit .
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:28:25 AM

You are not the first who lost in the fall of the market, recession is a nominal phenomenon for any market, after that there will be a correction and rise, I just give you advice, you don’t need to sell tokens as soon as the market fell, you need to go to hold and wait, but I understand that everything they want everything at once, but alas, this does not happen on the market

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 05:43:35 AM

I thought it was just me experiencing this situation,  it was even as bad as seeing this happened like less than 24hrs after I sold a particular coin I have been holding for months and I sold it the evening before and when I woke up the next morning it was like more than 50% pumped. I actually thought I was crypto caused missing all this good market pumps right after I sell.  Now if I really don't need the money, I will hodl them till the price is right. Patient is the key I've learned.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 05:58:08 AM

I agree that this year is one of the worst year for crypto trading especially for those who hold their crypto from the red days until now but patient is the only key to gain more and I think that one thing is clear for sure and that is we have now the opportunity to buy crypto which have a big potential for future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:12:08 AM

I agree that this year is one of the worst year for crypto trading especially for those who hold their crypto from the red days until now but patient is the only key to gain more and I think that one thing is clear for sure and that is we have now the opportunity to buy crypto which have a big potential for future.
I hope we will not end this year lower than the current price.
Actually, it's a good thing that market is stable now, an increase of bitcoin price of at least $10,000 could already give us some confidence
to hold entering in the next year 2019.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:21:47 AM

Been a shocking year for trying to trade your way to profits as everything really just moving sideways, a little up then a little down and repeating. Better just to sit on what you have and wait things out taking the opportunity to average down when it comes around. I am biding my time and waiting for the next Bull phase rather than sell at losses now.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
EvgenOrel

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:30:57 AM

Yes, 2018 disappointed the market of the crypt, everyone hoped for a rise, so they did not leave as it should, in December last year. My investments are frozen, only some coins were raised, so there is a small income, if you do not make any effort
DikkieD

Merit: 22

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:51:17 AM

I tried to accept losses on a few buys around March/April to get into more projects I thought would go up soon. I was wrong, and stopped selling at a loss all together. No point and in a bull market all these projects (since I know most will go up fast) will all do great again. I decided to not sell anymore. It's been a boring year Smiley
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

I think the market may get worse over time. Due to lack of supervision, most ICO projects are now scams, investors lose money, and we lose precious time!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: