Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:28:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst year of trading for me damn  (Read 3638 times)
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:55:47 AM

It was not an easy year for everybody in the crypto industry, but we need to be strong and to overcome such a huge dump. If we stay in this industry and hold our coins, we will be rewarded for such patience in the future.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:29:48 AM

So after the bearish market came
I've been holding more alts than BTC/ETH

Coins like COSS, NANO, CND and etc
I been making loss and missing out most of the pump because i sell these coins and convert it to ICON (ICX) which i waited it to be move
So basically after everytime i sold my specific alts, few days later it went 100%   Shocked

NANO, bought at 0.011 ETH i sold at 0.005 ETH, 7 days later, it went up to 0.013 ETH. Hold for almost 6 months and sold, it went up after 7 days.
Same to NANO, COSS

Everytime i sold, within days to 1/2 week
It pumped like crazy

Just like COSS
Sold off 100k at 28 ETH last week
Today 100k COSS priced at 53 ETH

Holy i been making huge losses in 2018  Cheesy Sad Shocked Cool Cool
I feel for you Angry. For beginners, it will be a lesson. Your example, very well shows that, panic and trade, things are not compatible.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:33:10 AM

Worst year for me too in terms of financial losses
But 2018 had taught me so many lessons as well in handling my money and investments.

bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:59:40 AM

I been making loss and missing out most of the pump because i sell these coins and convert it to ICON (ICX) which i waited it to be move
So basically after everytime i sold my specific alts, few days later it went 100%   Shocked

NANO, bought at 0.011 ETH i sold at 0.005 ETH, 7 days later, it went up to 0.013 ETH. Hold for almost 6 months and sold, it went up after 7 days.
Same to NANO, COSS

It pumped like crazy

Just like COSS

I feel for you Angry. For beginners, it will be a lesson. Your example, very well shows that, panic and trade, things are not compatible.

It is strange that a man of your rank sells in the fall rate and buys in growth. It's the most common mistake of beginners. Why didn't you have patience?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 06:00:57 AM

2018 is whale year.
Less real investors makes whale can manipulated market with a big volume.
So this year trading is so suck

I like this term "2018 is whale year", I think some traders have the same experience with us. A lot of loss when trading. A difficult situation and can also be the best opportunity. It could be, we can take valuable lessons from what we did before.
I hope, 2 or 3 months later, we can get profit. This situation will not happen forever, I believe there will be rainbows after the storm

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

No one you like this year came out , I myself have had many losses this year , I think when a bear market should not to go into it if you are not a trader , I went remember the 9000 and when I panic sold at 6000, it was of course very badly (
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

I understand what you think. I don't have enough patience as well and this looks like the worst time for me.
But I guess my fauls will lead me to sucess later and I won't lose higher bids

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:15:40 PM

Trading is a very difficult thing, especially when classic technical analysis not works as far as fundamental one. Only whales know when the price move on.

Like few years always the market had bull run and in that period the traders did make money and cover up their losses which is not the case till now as market has not had the bull run like previous years due to which traders did not got the chance to make some great amount of money in their trading and this is what it is frustrating everyone.

Bull markets can be very deceiving, if you invest when the market is about to skyrocket you may think that you are a genius and that is because you do not have to do anything to earn a huge amount of money, and the worst part is that you may believe it and think that you are some kind of genius when you are not and then when the market goes down you believe that you can still make money in it only to lose everything.
adamuddinadam

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:38:29 PM

Same to NANO, COSS

It pumped like crazy

Just like COSS

2018 is whale year.

I have ETH and it's value goes down as well.. Sad
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:07:02 AM

I also feel this. This is the bad ever year for the concurrency. there are so many hype, so many panic people, so many dropped market graphic, and so many growing coins. I hope that this era can chance in the next year. I don;t think that this market can recover soon, but, I personally really hope that it will be better for next 3 months at least. My portfolio is losing its value
gelinshidong

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:33:57 AM

This year's cryptocurrency market is really bad, and I have lost a lot of money. It’s a bad idea to invest in the wrong time. Now I have stopped investing in the cryptocurrency market. Here is my pain.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:59:25 AM

2017 is a very profitable year for traders. Although at that time the price of coins also went up and down the sales chart had increased. And make a lot of people get profit. But the lack of entries in 2018 the price of coins slowly dropped. And when I decided to hold a coin for a long time. But the price of coins has declined.

Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

It seems to me that it is not necessary to sell in a falling market, at that moment you need to buy coins on the contrary and wait for growth!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:02:33 AM

Yes, this year's cryptocurrency is very bad, almost every month there will be encrypted dumping, and all cryptocurrency prices are constantly refreshing!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:08:38 AM

2018 is whale year.

I like this term "2018 is whale year", I think some traders have the same experience with us. A lot of loss when trading. A difficult situation and can also be the best opportunity. It could be, we can take valuable lessons from what we did before.
I hope, 2 or 3 months later, we can get profit. This situation will not happen forever, I believe there will be rainbows after the storm
I sold almost all of my altcoins a few months ago and invested all my money in 3 tokens.I see that now there is no growth of the rate, but I hope for a bullish trend. But I stopped worrying)))
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:13:10 AM

All there is a period if last year was a very good time in trading and also made a lot of money through crypto. It is only natural that at this moment the crypto's condition has turned around. Basically, crypto has a cycle in its development, not always at the top, and this is the time for crypto to occupy the lowest cycle. Obviously, it will soon be a cycle that is very much awaited by all crypto communities, where market prices will rise again and be friendly to trade and various other activities.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 08:16:25 AM

You're really unlucky. If you had the chance, you could double your assets. But don't worry, everyone is in the same situation with you, most of the small investors in 2018 lose money. 

Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:35:38 AM

Q4 is really the bear season and the market is full of red and the only thing that we can do is hold on to are assets and wait for the HUGE Bull run
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:39:00 AM

Q4 is really the bear season and the market is full of red and the only thing that we can do is hold on to are assets and wait for the HUGE Bull run

I agree, I assumed that everyone is happy to see bitcoin moving around the $6k-$6500 range, but things suddenly then to worst last November and its quite the opposite of what everyone is hoping leading up to the end of the year. So everyone who don't wanted to experienced a lost is not to sell but just hold on our coins and be patience and wait for the bull run to occur in 2019.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

Bull markets can be very deceiving, if you invest when the market is about to skyrocket you may think that you are a genius and that is because you do not have to do anything to earn a huge amount of money, and the worst part is that you may believe it and think that you are some kind of genius when you are not and then when the market goes down you believe that you can still make money in it only to lose everything.

People are finally realizing that traditional technical analysis does not work. They all thought they were geniuses when they bought almost any coin last year, and made easy peasy 10x or 100x,,, and guys like me, I even just bought a few coins and flipped them twice even three times for x2 profits, I thought I was a genius.

Then this year, I used those profits to buy at what was supposed to be bargains. I bought again two even 3 more times as prices got lower. So now, I end up with many cheap coins that got even cheaper.

End result: total dollar value now is not even break even, but below initial dollar investment. But for me this is OK. 30% losses or so from start bankroll in super bear market is GOOD. Now if only things can recover by 2020 I will be fine.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀