Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:38:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson from bear market  (Read 23420 times)
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

Just wait, and play from time to time for a fall. This is not a futures market, there is no opportunity to play on predictions, so the hold will be the best strategy.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:21:10 AM

Many have learned a lesson from this bear market, I for once have regrets for not selling everything while the price was its peak.  I sold few but then I was thinking back then that BTC won't go below $10k but it did. I could have gotten more BTC by now if I just didn't bought at $13k. What else can I do but hold now. Hilarious to see that I'm holding even when a lot have said it will go below $8k. Well, lesson learned.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:24:02 AM

It is important to be conscious that in crypto anything could happen so we don't get caught up in it.Crypto is full of up and down.

I agree with you. When entering the coin market we need to calm down, do not panic in the crowd. Each person should have his own plan and always follow his principle.
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:32:12 AM

I once withdrawal all the money that I invested in BTC + a bit on top. Therefore, at the moment, if the price falls, the only thing that I will lose is my time. And I'm ready to take the risk and go to the end.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

the best lesson from the bear market is testing which ones are really crypto fans and which are just hype.
for me even though my portfolio has almost lost 80% but I will continue to be here until everything returns to normal.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

Never trust any altcoins or be emotional about any, just follow your instinct and exit at the right time, don't be too greedy. Not applying stop loss is like a driver without break who can easily crash or have serious accident when over speeding without control. The bear market does not teach patience, it teaches trading smart. Enter safely and exit smart

sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

The bear market is really tormenting people, it makes us feel hard, but often only those who can persist in the difficult situation can get the final victory, so don't complain, let us be more patient.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:01:04 AM

When bull run started last year i was thinking this will continue that way i didn't bother myself taking profit from my investment last year happened to be my first year in crypto. I have leant that it is important to take profit and then keep others.
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

Yes, you need to be prepared for the worst scenario, but I think we already found our bottom and there is a strong support at 6000$. That's why now I'm waiting for recover. I hope we will see positive results this year already.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

My lesson is, of course, a new vision of the market and an understanding of how the big players manipulating it. During this year I began to understand when I need to buy and when to sell. Now my understanding comes from inside!

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 11:44:15 PM

We should be ready for anything to happen here, everything can happen surprisingly. Getting profit or loss is something unpredictable, so don't expect too much but don't take a decision in a panic also. Before deciding a decision, make sure that we have considered all of the possibility that may happen.

viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:52:34 AM

I am sure that the experience we have gained this year is invaluable and will repeatedly save our financial position in the future. I lost a lot of money in a bear market and the next time my tactics in a falling market will be completely different.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:55:42 AM

The most important lessons that exist today, they are all described already in our forum, although not in the form we would like, but here we must understand that there is a need for logical thinking.
Monbi

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:04:00 AM

Yes, this market has broken many hopes, many of my friends are frustrated with cryptocurrency and have lost almost all their money.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                     
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
mbah

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:06:55 AM

in crypto, everything needs a process. When finding the market in bad condition so reasonable and don't get too panicked will it. the current bear market still going on and somehow up to when this happened. When the only hope the instant without crypto steeped, then the result is lots of people go with despair.

linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:09:21 AM

I think the bearish market is an excellent opportunity for new investors to get in.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:12:19 AM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

Every day I see people say " Don't give up " but I believe solutions is needed, what should we do next?. In this situation people don't have much choice, keep hold and try alternative income out side crypto market, cut loss all activity and get out or complaint every day in their social media. For me ( because my asset stuck in big number ) I chose number one option, meaning start again from beginning. Not easy but my future in my hand, you?

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:13:39 AM

Lesson you can learn from bear market is that you can still earn money even if the market is moving sideways and it is not the best decision to hold your coin all the time, you have to know when to sell or take profit and buyback later. It is better to cut loss and move your money somewhere else rather than down a lot and you're stuck for a long time.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:23:03 AM

Being in cryptocurrency world means we need to keep our eyes and ears open, cause information about cryptocurrency could came from anywhere and those information could possibly affect the current market condition of cryptocurrency.

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:25:17 AM

Yes this bear market give me the lesson for doing daily trading sometimes just little bit less risky rather than only hodl for a long time. To be honest this market condition are not good enough for us, but I still believe there some people are making money from this bear market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: