Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:27:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson from bear market  (Read 23420 times)
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:38:07 PM

Never buy worthless things because it can worth something. We see lots of worthless things pumped and believed it will be always like that. Now we have too many worthless things hoping someday they will worth someday and they wont.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

There is only one lesson I've learnt from bear market condition, always buy cryptocurrency in bear market ,it will bring faster profit and it will ease your mind just for buying at cheap  price and I'm sure in the future cryptocurrency will make a lot of sense

guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

Everyone I think does not want to be trapped in this situation, but we must also be prepared for the worst. I personally am stuck in a situation like this not only once. But we also remain patient and take advantage of opportunities. With a very low price of coins, of course, you have to buy coins that have potential. Because this situation will definitely turn around.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:17:54 PM

Good tips from you, they should be remembered. i can share my conclusion too. Dont rush the things and act calmly. Dont forget about risk managment: open stop losses

terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 02:18:30 PM

I've received a lot of lessons from bearish market. First of all don't put your funds just in 1 coin. Secondly,there is no need to rush and buy on falling market,because you can be awarded with another deep!
I also got the same lesson with you and I learned to be a better trader now every time a coin goes down I always cutloss quickly so that my losses are not too much.
The last 1 year is a difficult for me because I don't have a job and my portfolio keeps coming down.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:23:10 PM

I've received a lot of lessons from bearish market. First of all don't put your funds just in 1 coin. Secondly,there is no need to rush and buy on falling market,because you can be awarded with another deep!
Anticipate that you needed to adjust when something deep happen you have to set some more plans, learned from the previous movements of the market and keep analyzing how you will be able to take advantage and always deal with mistakes as even professionals sometimes also make sudden wrong interpretations but they keep learning from the situations and always finding positive outcome.
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:27:08 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2018, 02:38:28 PM by myohmy81

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.

I learned to invest only to the amount that I can afford to lose. It's unpredictable even those high quality coins will lose it's value as the price of bitcoin will continue to go down the bottom. Expect that altcoins will follow with the price movement of bitcoin. Don't be greedy and don't count your profits if the transaction has not yet converted to fiat.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

right. We really need patience in this market. If you give up, we will miss a big party party in the future.
I don't want to be poor forever, I want to be rich and I will still stay in this crypto market until it dies.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:09:39 PM

You should always be very patient and to believe in crypto currencies, even if the market is falling. I have no doubts that crypto currencies have a very bright future and we should hold our assets for at least several years from now on.

pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:26:15 PM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

I agree with you. in the cryto world everything can happen. The rise and fall of the crypto currency is a common thing because the price of the crypto currency is volatile. The important thing for us is to be able to make good decisions in reducing risk.
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:42:48 PM

There is only one lesson I've learnt from bear market condition, always buy cryptocurrency in bear market ,it will bring faster profit and it will ease your mind just for buying at cheap  price and I'm sure in the future cryptocurrency will make a lot of sense

Buying only in bear market is like catching a falling knife. You cannot predict the exact dip. It is better to avoid trading during market crash in order to avoid losing money.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

You should always be very patient and to believe in crypto currencies, even if the market is falling. I have no doubts that crypto currencies have a very bright future and we should hold our assets for at least several years from now on.
But what do you offer for those people whose main income is cryptocurrency? many people have to sell cryptocurrency now just to live

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:14:06 PM

That's right.  You need to be ready for anything, because the cryptocurrency is full of surprises and promises nothing to anyone!
[/quote
All investors must be aware of it that crypto currency never remain the same it use to change the value and he price accordingly. From bear I learned that it is life fall and rise will come to my way of investment but I will have to keep patience and hopeful. Bear actually given me chance to buy low so now bull run will give me chance to sell high so its all profit.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:04:05 PM

It is important to be conscious that in crypto anything could happen so we don't get caught up in it.Crypto is full of up and down.
This is great and part of the reasons why holders should always follow up any altcoins they are HODLing very well to know the lastest news about it either dumping or not. At first I have learnt how to swing trades during the bear market like quickly converting to stables coins and be safe for a while before regaining position.
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:14:52 PM

in the future, all those who do not sell their cryptocurrency at current prices will be able to earn good money and I am sure of it

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:16:19 PM

The bear market has taught me a lot. But I am very sad to realize that I learned this lesson very dearly.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:47:48 AM

DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

It will always better to be prepared for the worst possibility than expecting the good things to come.
affording to lose your money you used in cryptocurrency is a sign that you are prepared.
But i think cryptocurrency is not always worst, it can be in a good or best condition sometimes, it is just a matter of time.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:28:45 AM

It's better to be smart and quick, not patient. The experience shows learning to work with the purchase and quick sale is better than waiting. The balance between quick money and long-term investments is a middle ground!
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:24:44 PM

Exactly, enough lessons in this bear market.. Hahaha
So many disappointments has been encountered because of the market conditions. Many has left crypto groups, the strong will survive.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

The bear market teaches only one lol: if something falls, then something falls. No need to invent useless schemes and draw lessons from where there are none, lol.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: