Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:16:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson from bear market  (Read 23424 times)
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:47:44 AM

I agree, you should always prepare for the worst and hope for the best! No one expected that the bear market will be so long and this is a test of strength. The weak will leave the cryptocurrency market and the strong will remain in this market. The bull market will come soon, it is not long to wait! All forces and patience! Wink
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:48:19 AM

yeah, you are right . This bear is too long. The most investors and traders are loss because they not prepared for the bear market. I think market will recover in 1-3 years forward. The crypto market is very volatile. we must always carefull.
I think everything will happen sooner than you told. 3 years it is a long time. Technologies develop very quickly. I think in a year we will return to the previous ATH
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:29:56 PM

yeah, you are right . This bear is too long. The most investors and traders are loss because they not prepared for the bear market. I think market will recover in 1-3 years forward. The crypto market is very volatile. we must always carefull.
I think everything will happen sooner than you told. 3 years it is a long time. Technologies develop very quickly. I think in a year we will return to the previous ATH
hoping to recover with a short amount of time, because it's very long if we reach 3 years.
The current market movement doesn't look good but hopefully with 1 year it's enough, because it's been a long time. Future technology will be more sophisticated and can help market development.
Cryptocurrency is unpredictable and can change in a short time and also in the long run for the change process. keep the spirit don't be easily discouraged.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:41:55 PM

Well said crypto market is totally believe in predictions and no one have the exact knowledge about market up or down graph, So always hold when you are in bear market.

I am totally agree with you on this. No one really knows the cryptocurrency market moves exactly, so you have to trust and believe in yourself and never get panic. The panic would be the worst thing you could have. You should now have feras to loose because when you invesst in to the cryptos everything could happen to your Money,in good or inbad ways, never forget that. You have to prepare plan to yourself and with raises and loses you never sell your coins and stick to your plans.

bney

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:10:00 PM

Yes mate, we got more lessons in the bear market. Most of the guys lose their capital from it. The reason is more people have no experience about the beer market. Also, some of them has got looses by trading. At this movement, the best thing is to keep and hold whatever you have.
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:03:39 PM

indeed, we must always get ready for every worst possibility, a strategy is needed in order to survive even in poor market conditions, there
are many risks in cryptography, we must continue to prepare ourselves because the possibility of a bear market will occur quite long
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:29:55 PM

The lesson the bear market taught me is to be prepared for the worst and not to rush to make decisions. I bought some coins in the middle of the year thinking that is the lowest price but they still dumped badly, if only I was patient enough.

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:56:39 PM

The lessons that we receive today from the market are invaluable opportunities for the future. If new technologies and opportunities come in our age, such as BTC, I definitely will not miss such an opportunity. Learn today to be rich tomorrow.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:52:17 PM

I agree that there is no need to wait for a quick recovery in the market , the bear market can be 2-3 years and this is normal for cryptocurrency !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:34:59 PM

Falling trend gave me a very good experience. At the moment I understand that cryptocurrency is a very risky investment. Unfortunately, I did not understand this before.

Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:59:43 PM

Bear market is not over yet and I think that the market may fall twice, so you should be careful. Perhaps now it is better to withdraw part of the funds, as it is better to invest on the bottom and not to watch as your coins become even cheaper in price.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:12:02 PM

But how long? Can you be patience for that? some people might not able to be patience person and they are taking short term as their choices. In fact that you must see that about the fact anyone has its own emotional. They must only invest what they afford to lose it.

The market does not matter what your reserve of patience is, it will exist with us or without. If you do not have patience, then all you can do is either learn patience or engage in other activities before the market recovers.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:13:30 PM

It was a very cruel lesson. I think many people lost big money in 2018. I am afraid that they will no longer want to invest in cryptocurrency.

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:45:48 PM

It was a very cruel lesson. I think many people lost big money in 2018. I am afraid that they will no longer want to invest in cryptocurrency.
In 2018, I lost as much as 90% of my investments in cryptocurrency. Tip: do not use margin trading.
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:46:48 PM

One of the big lesson a crypto fan should from this bear market is that every one should be greedy when others are fearful and also everyone should be fearful when others are greedy. This simply mean buy low sell high.This will help you in risk management of your portfolio. Am keen to taking profit every day from the market know matter how small the profit looks because crypto asset are very volatile and any thing can happen .

bitelliotZOOM

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:44:51 PM

In 2018, I lost as much as 90% of my investments in cryptocurrency. Tip: do not use margin trading.
I also suffered very heavy losses in 2018. I concluded that I should not forget about risk diversification. That was my main mistake.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:35:23 PM

I had get the best lesson from this bearish market and that is never waiting or hope for the bull run. Otherwise, you will just breakdown due to the market conditions.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:41:10 PM

The biggest lesson everyone had from this bear market is don't be too greedy,if tou can able to make some money grab that opportunity and looking forward again what to do with that profits,of you keep expecting more and more you will never going to reach your destination.
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:46:04 PM

There is such a saying: hope for the best, but get ready for the worst and this is exactly what you need to work in the cryptocurrency market.

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:50:52 PM

The biggest lesson everyone had from this bear market is don't be too greedy,if tou can able to make some money grab that opportunity and looking forward again what to do with that profits,of you keep expecting more and more you will never going to reach your destination.
Indeed, learning to be satisfied with some profits even it's not that much, time to consider that small gains still considered as an addition to your investment, knowing how to keep it coming from time to time is more important than being greedy and wait for large growth, the bear market
gives opportunities to learn and how to adopt changes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: