Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:55:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson from bear market  (Read 23420 times)
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:04:38 PM

I can't imagine experience the bearish market of 2018 and yet not learning some very important lessons. I am sure a lot of people who in one way or the other were affected, will have something to say and would have known about how to engage of combat some difficulties inherent in crypto space.
The experience is not enough for one to quit, but it is mean to equip you more.

Only a few people will draw conclusions. Most people leave the market or rest led by the hope that they'll compensate their losses. there are few people who trade having a plan, and they'll achieve success!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:12:36 PM

This bear market was really a lesson for us. Everyone in the bull market is more conscious now. More logical and reasonable decisions will be made.
I think in this market, many have realized that the strategy hold for all is not suitable and need to properly enter and exit the coin, so I think now is a good time to realize the mistakes and avoid them

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:33:00 PM

This bear market was really a lesson for us. Everyone in the bull market is more conscious now. More logical and reasonable decisions will be made.
I think in this market, many have realized that the strategy hold for all is not suitable and need to properly enter and exit the coin, so I think now is a good time to realize the mistakes and avoid them
As always, professionals will make fewer mistakes, because a simple user of a cryptocurrency basically has a cryptocurrency market as the sole source of income and therefore may not adequately respond to any sudden changes in cryptocurrency prices.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:01:27 PM

The lesson I get from the bearish market is that I should have learn trading much earlier and not depending on holdings since it is long-term goal, I know trading is risky but if you learn from it then I'm sure you can earn some good profits even when the market is bearish.
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:06:43 PM

In cryptocurrencies we are always waiting for something unpredictable. Just know in advance impossible. Now, many have lost money. This fall will be a good lesson, it is a pity that the price for it is very expensive. I hope next time the experience will help to preserve and increase their investments, and not to lose.

prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:13:05 PM

I learned a lot in 2018. I learned the hard way. I will be managing my portfolio well this time. Although I can sense that this year will be way better than that bloody 2018. There will always be no regrets for me.
Many people did not actively manage their portfolios and had to learn a hard lesson.
But there's a positive side to it - you can earn just as much during bear markets as you can during bulls.
Shorting is your friend.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:41:32 AM

At the moment, we see a positive trend and see a good price increase in the crypto market. I think that's the worst of it and the coins is very quiet but will raise its price. In any case, the cryptocurrency industry is needed by people and it will remain in demand. I would support this trend and invest in ETH.
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:48:11 AM

The lessons i learned from bear market are always be prepared always be positive ,don't be rush dont be panic just think for the best options because no one can helps you when it comes on downfall of the cryptocurrency market.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:02:17 AM

Crypto market  has extreme high volatility so most of times it's like a bet.... that's why I recommend to invest not more than 5% of your savings in crypto. In that way even if prices will fall down like in 2018, you can handle the situation and hold because the amount of capital is relative low.

It is precisely because of this level of volatility that the market is so attractive for all types of investors and traders. Yes, this creates certain difficulties and increased risks, however, if everything is done correctly, and not investing more than 5% of the deposit, you can make good money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 09:36:37 AM

Crypto is a really unpredictable business when you can't tell when you will make profit or a loss.  The loss may be great,  the profit too may be great,  but you have to be ready to take big risks.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 09:43:57 AM

Yes I do learn my lessons as well to be patient always and should have waited for a good turn that means in the bearish market selling crypto would be good. And then later on after having some time waiting for the bottom of market price for crypto before investing would be good. In bitcoin that was around 3.2K USD and i thought that the market price could still fall down but it was just stabilize to that market price and probably that was the bottom of btc market price. Now, it has somehow bouncing back and well have probably a good market in the next coming days.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:52:19 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 10:10:05 AM by ballerin and giroud

One of the lessons that I learned for myself is that it is not necessary to think positively and encourage yourself that the market will soon begin to grow. We need to look at what is happening more realistically.

Even though I agree with what you say, but I have not been able to interpret the reality that you mean. The price of crypto currency can be influenced by speculations that cannot be justified into reality, only a prediction. When someone gets an information for an instance, company A will receive crypto currency next month so the price of the crypto currency will rise, but when the company put about to cancels adopt the crypto currency, the price will decrease again. This will happen in the crypto currency market.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:54:26 AM

My greatest lesson is to never underestimate the value of fiat and stable coin in the crypto market. For those who understood the profit taking time and the value of fiat in this market, they are so self-sufficient now, and could re-invest in the space, buying back a large sum of coin both altcoin and bitcoin that could make a larger turn out in the next bullrun.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:46:50 AM

My greatest lesson is to never underestimate the value of fiat and stable coin in the crypto market. For those who understood the profit taking time and the value of fiat in this market, they are so self-sufficient now, and could re-invest in the space, buying back a large sum of coin both altcoin and bitcoin that could make a larger turn out in the next bullrun.
don't weaken and don't despair under any circumstances because the market will stabilize. there are many lessons in the bear market, besides being patient in bad market situations, there are many more that can be a lesson for us all. maybe those who can't complete the task at the bear market will regret later. they can take advantage of a bad market so that they can profit for those who still want to try.

darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:06:34 AM

Yes if course and I think I might take it more serious than what I did before that I made a wrong decision in my holding currency. And I hope it will give me a better decision to make this year and I think it is the best lesson that I have learned last year to be able to get a better chance of getting more earnings this coming year.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:41:59 PM

the most important thing is, when the price reaches the highest, we must immediately sell, do not wait to rise higher, because it could happen that it drops dramatically. and when the market falls, it's a good time to buy. this is a very important and valuable lesson, not only theory but also experience directly in the crypto market.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 01:48:15 PM

I think the best lesson that we can learn from this bearish market is that we should always expect the worst case scenario. Since crypto is very unpredictable, anything can happen and we should prepare ourselves for that. Don't invest everything in crypto because its not always a happy ending and you might lose everything.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:04:54 AM

the most important thing is, when the price reaches the highest, we must immediately sell, do not wait to rise higher, because it could happen that it drops dramatically. and when the market falls, it's a good time to buy. this is a very important and valuable lesson, not only theory but also experience directly in the crypto market.

No body sell at the highest price as no one knows which is the highest price. When there is a pump in a coin and the coin is moving up, it seems that it will go further up. We become greedy and do not sell. Then after some time it starts to decline and we regret that we did not sell at highest price.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 06:03:52 AM

I have a lesson for the recently bear market last year 2018. At first I thought and would want to buy more coins and tokens because it is more cheaper. Turns out that the tokens that I bought in the market was still going on low price. And my expected to be a profit turns out to be a big loss.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
jimmymagz_071988
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:21:31 AM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

Very long bear run, almost all coins have goes down in price value and dumping is all over exchanges because of this red market. Me too very dissapointed with the market now almost coins I have goes in very small amount during exchanges. What I do is to pursue here and think that theres a big hope towards this crypto price tragedy in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: