Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why regular people are afraid to invest in Crypto  (Read 2795 times)
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:51:18 AM

they do not understand about how crypto works. they may have seen the amazing growth of BTC and wants to invest. but still they cant find perfect altcoin to invest. another reason is they do not feel it as a investment. because its digital thing

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:21:11 AM

I absolutely agree, many do not invert into cryptocurrency because it is difficult for them to understand the purchase procedure. Also, many do not want their bank to ask them too many questions about their finances.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:53:21 AM

I think a lot of people are holding off investing in crypto right now because of the uncertainty and the fear of losing their investment, also the legality and taxes are not as straight forward for some people.

Gradually we should see confidence building for the average person.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

The main reason why regular people are afraid to invest in crypto is they afraid to lose their money, because they are too many projects appearing and most of them are scams. So before entering on this stage, make sure you know all the consequences that you may encounter here in crypto.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:11:21 AM

Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

I think the one that makes many people put an investment in cryptocurrency would be because there are many scam project that  occur lately.
Those makes the investors to hesitate to put their investment.
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:23:44 AM

The main reasons why people are afraid to invest because they afraid to loss their money by just a little time. They have no adequate knowledge on how cryptocurrency worked.
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:43:27 AM

People are extremely dependent on the opinions of others. And if this opinion comes from those whom they consider authoritative, then this opinion is difficult to change. If the media only talks about fraud cases with cryptocurrency and financial pyramids, then where does the confidence in people cryptocurrency come from ?!
So it also depends on the cryptocurrency education policy.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:51:30 AM

Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

maybe yes, but it's hard to convince the government to recognize crypto at this time. to connect crypto with banking services seems to still need time. so maybe another method is needed to make it easier for people who want to buy crypto other than this way.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

maybe yes, but it's hard to convince the government to recognize crypto at this time. to connect crypto with banking services seems to still need time. so maybe another method is needed to make it easier for people who want to buy crypto other than this way.
We don't need to convince the government just to attract them and start getting into crypto.

They have their own minds to monitor the market and I'm sure about it that they are aware of the sides of crypto. They just don't want to get involved for now as they are thinking of the possible bad outcome but they never think of the positive impact which crypto's can bring in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hades92

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:25:25 AM

decentralization is new and is identified as a project that is still in its infancy, and we cannot ignore a new technology that is only a matter of time until this digital currency is accepted by the community

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

Hi guys.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

yes i agree with you. But more importantly larger number of people still thinks cryptocurrency is complex and uneasy to understand. A report i read the other time showed that larger percentage of Americans think cryptocurrency is complex and uneasy to understand. So we need projects to make it simpler and easier to understand

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:40:09 AM

My parents still think that I invest in very risky assets and think that I will lose all my money because cryptocurrencies are a type of MLM and Scam. Grin I don't argue with them, but our government is actively working in this direction, so that people don't think so and don't invest. Those who study this issue more deeply - understand that this is not the case, just don't invest in everything, otherwise you can really lose money.

Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:40:20 AM

Some people have not yet understand cryptocurrency most especially when it comes to investing the think it’s just if you invest you get your money back with a big profit but when the invest there money will lost which make them run away from investing.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

In my opinion, the main reason is people don't have enough knowledge about crypto. For the crowd, it is still a new high technology product, so they feel more comfortable investing in gold or old good stocks.

dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

crypto actually integrates with banking, because crypto is a digital currency, I think everyone is still awkward and reluctant to use it.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:14:20 PM

why some people experience fear of joining or investing in crypto currencies because they only know that the volatility of crypto currencies is very high, even if they can dominate the market, this volatility can be an opportunity to make a profit.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:24:35 PM

Firstly, cryptocurrency is not protected by law, secondly, our people are accustomed to ordinary paper money, thirdly, many are simply not familiar with cryptocurrency and are afraid of something new. Hence all the difficulties.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:24:39 PM

there are so many reasons why so many new people are afraid to invest in the world of cryptocurrency because maybe they don't have experience with cryptocurrency trading and don't know the right way to invest in cryptocurrency, meaning they still don't have much education about cryptocurrency.
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:27:17 PM

I think that the first reason is that there is no complete agreement on the legislative basis, and the second reason is nothing more than laziness, since many are accustomed to invest through intermediaries and not to deal with themselves
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

In my opinion market volatility and misinformation clouds public judgment on crypto investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: