Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why regular people are afraid to invest in Crypto  (Read 2795 times)
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:43:51 PM

With a strong desire, you can always find a way to enter the market and buy cryptocurrency. On account of the fact that people are afraid to invest I think that just people are afraid of losing money but we all risk every day that would have earned.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:49:32 PM

People are afraid of what they do not know. So not knowing what it is and how it can be used plays a big part in their decision to not invest as well. The volatility is what draws people but also what makes people choose to avoid it. Before Dec 2017 most people never heard of crypto, now they at least have heard about it. So when the next bull run kicks in, their greed for making money will take over and the step to actually investing will be a lot smaller than it was in December 2017. Because they are more informed on it than before.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:53:16 PM

Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

While I was investing in crypto money, I looked at the risks and examined them. If it's not a risk anyway, it's not worth it. We should not ignore this. The higher the risk, the higher the rate of profit.

However, it will take time for the entire world to accept it. Anyway, it will decrease in profit when everyone agrees.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:56:54 PM

Yes, many people are waiting for bitcoin to be accepted by governments and be used by banks. They want to be able to open wallet in banks.  But we don't need it. Not only we don't need it, we want banks to not get involved in cryptocurrencies. Any third party should be out of the market.

There are many government did not accept cryptocurrency as a valid currency. Government thought very sensitive.
People now very afraid to invest money in ICO project. Not only government issue, there are one more issue is market down. Down marlet is very risky for investment. ICO project do not success for down Market

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:57:22 PM

I think that ordinary people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies just because the market has fallen this year. Last year, no one was interested in cryptocurrencies, as long as people did not see that buying for $ 10 some kind of coin, you can get $ 100 or $ 200 in a month.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:59:15 PM

Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

Yes i think people are afraid of taking risk in cryptocurrency because in some places these could not by easily used due to fears that government will take part and put regulations on cryptocurrency.No one could ever predict the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency,the votality also make it so risky that most people also afraid of.

teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:02:09 PM

Well, I agree with most of the reasons that you have stated. But I feel the media has already done the damage.
In recent news, the founder of Unocoin, which is one of the exchanges in India, was arrested because he apparently installed a Cryptocurrency kiosk in a mall at Bangalore. So such news makes people afraid.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

i agree with your opinion, i think every country of the world must make a legality policy about cryptocurrency. But the main problem why regular people are afraid to invest in Crypto, because many ICO are scam.
lapyshka

Activity: 379

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

Many people are afraid to invest in cryptoterms. There are many reasons for this. Lower prices on the market, fraud, big risks and many others. Need more information and advertising. The influx of fresh investment will make the market turn.
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:24:07 PM

Hi guys.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

it is okay to be afraid to put your money into something that you do not completely understand and something thayt is so risky

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

Many people are afraid to invest in cryptoterms. There are many reasons for this. Lower prices on the market, fraud, big risks and many others. Need more information and advertising. The influx of fresh investment will make the market turn.

people can feel unsecure about investing in the cryptocurrency wprld and i understand them i felt ghe same once so it

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

fear because it is new and fraught with great risks for them. As a rule, the average age of investors in crypto is 20-28 years. This is the same age when there is already little money and you are still well without fear perceive new technologies

cescudero95

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

I could tell you a reason why they are now, as opposed to a couple of years ago.  During the run-up of 2017, a lot of retail investors jumped in.  Some of them, undoubtedly, put their life's savings, or a significant portion of therein into one or more cryptos.  Most likely, the majority went into BTC, ETH, XRP, and other mainstream options with more accessibility, given that retail investors are generally less knowledgeable about how to obtain more obscure options.  

Then things went south and these people lost a lot of money, many of them probably capitulating and taking what that had left.  Now they're turned off to crypto, and a lot of them will never come back to it.  Surely, many of them will complain of this to family and friends, some of whom will also be turned off to crypto as a result.  This kind of run-up of a bubble and subsequent pop is very damaging to the image of the brand.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:37:50 PM

Because people pay attention to statistics, which is very, very sad, especially recently, when people began to take money invested in cryptocurrency, so I think that in general, statistics are sad.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

i agree with your opinion, i think every country of the world must make a legality policy about cryptocurrency. But the main problem why regular people are afraid to invest in Crypto, because many ICO are scam.
I think besides because of the many scams, uncertainty about cryptocurrency also makes people doubt crypto,I think that's the main reason many people are afraid to invest in crypto

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

There are many reasons why people are afraid to invest in crypto. High volatility of the market, scam projects, FUD,
negative articles are only some of them. Some people simply do not understand what is crypto and blockchain
and how they could have benefit from it - lack of knowledge.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

Personally, I think so why are people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency. Yes, for one reason only, people do not want to invest in cryptocurrency. One of these reasons is not knowing the information about the cryptocurrency, the other reason is that there are no training sessions with this system. And for training you need a good competent teacher who is well acquainted with all the knowledge of electronic money. And without knowledge, it usually happens that people lose their money from non-knowledge.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are intangibles and they are only existing in the cyberworld or internet so it hard to convince them at first unless they open their minds to basic explanation. This is one of many reasons why some people are still afraid to buy cryptocurrencies. While all kinds of investments are risky, cryptocurrencies are the riskiest of them.
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

Yes, of course, if it is possible to buy cryptocurrencies by bankcards, there will be more ordinary investors. But can an ordinary person make money on such investments? Now it is possible to do this. But when the market is stable and it is possible to buy a cryptocurrencies with the help of banks, the situation will change for an ordinary investor.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:37:54 PM

It is nature of people to fear what they do not have idea of. I think the fear of people in crypto is that they don't know how the technology and industry works. Also, the negative reports and news about scams and hacking is highlighted more than the benefits of the technology and the gains one can get in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: