Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:41:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why regular people are afraid to invest in Crypto  (Read 2795 times)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:31:57 PM

Its true that investing on cryptocurrency having a big risk but it also have big reward too. I think people afraid to invest in crypto because the price fluctuation is very high and they afraid lossing their money because of it
They do not see how beneficial it is to invest on crypto. They do not have much time to study and analyze the movement on the market because they think it needs much time that not only investment is the way to earn in crypto. They are afraid to take the risks. Mostly of them believe on negative views of others than on its positive views. Hopefully my country become investors of crypto because they see that it can be a currency that acceptable even offline stores.

daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:41:58 PM

Because they are very risky, if in the future, the market will recover again, the investors will massively come, now the market down quite low, they fear and abandon the electronic money to the business. many other areas

lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:23:55 AM

People who dare not invest in cryptocurrencies are usually sensible. In the absence of cryptocurrency knowledge, not investing is the best way, blind investment will only lose money. This is almost the most important factor in the investment.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:33:05 AM

Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

So far, it’s not even forming in the head how blockchain technology can be made through plastic cards, when there is no regulation and strong volatility. In general, all this is still on the verge of fantasy.

akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:58:12 PM

Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

i don't know. it seems foolish to rely on banking system today, but then, people don't even try to educate themselves in financial area and complain afterwards that they don't get enough money...

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

I think that the reason, why regular people are afraid to invest in Crypto - is volatility. People want to be safe and want to get regular deposit from their investments. But now BTC show stability and i believe that new peoples will believe and will trust in crypto.

overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:45:48 AM

I think now it's difficult to know a ICO project that will be successful or not , if you did bounty campaigns , you would know about that . It's not easy to make money from ICO  .

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:48:33 AM

I think now it's difficult to know a ICO project that will be successful or not , if you did bounty campaigns , you would know about that . It's not easy to make money from ICO  .
yes it is very difficult now to get ico who is really successful in sales and in the market. most successful sales of their ico but not so successful in the market. it makes investors will receive losses because prices do not match their purchase price.

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:48:50 AM

It is difficult to make money in ICOs because most of them are 97% ICO scam projects and can not distinguish good projects because they are more professional in project development. I think this time around should not invest in new ICO projects because the risk is huge and the loss of money in new projects is a sure thing.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
disbil

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:01:47 AM

I believe everyone who are afraid to invest because they don't really understand what cryptocurrency is. and some of them afraid because of the current condition where there are so many scam project/coins that keep on appearing these days.
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:51:37 AM

Some people are now afraid of investing into cryptocurrency why because it’s not fully approved by the government that’s why some investors are afraid to buy or invest and there are a lot of scammers all over trying to spoil the name of crypto.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:58:20 AM

Some people are now afraid of investing into cryptocurrency why because it’s not fully approved by the government that’s why some investors are afraid to buy or invest and there are a lot of scammers all over trying to spoil the name of crypto.
Those are the fair reasons why many doesn't want to invest in crypto.

Lack of understanding, lack of experience, scared of the possible scammers and others who fear of having no government to validate if its safe to invest with. We just have to forget them if they are afraid to invest in crypto, this is risk taking and we can win or lose depending on our risk tolerance.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
liam111

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:15:29 AM

They are afraid to invest, because there are a lot of scam projects / people who want to steal your money. So that everyone is affraid to invest in this market.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:56:50 AM

Because they do not have enough knowledge of the cryptocurrency market and are afraid of investing - all to lose. even the same wallet is not so easy to get on the exchange for the trade.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
lappa1414
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

IRONX

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:00:39 AM

Because they do not have enough knowledge of the cryptocurrency market and are afraid of investing - all to lose. even the same wallet is not so easy to get on the exchange for the trade.

Well, the same scammers in the ico also make noise. there's exactly 100% loss of funds

entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:08:03 AM

For me personally to invest in Cryptocurrency must first have in-depth knowledge of the Crypto world so that nothing goes wrong, because investing in crypto is like risking your money, Crypto is not like a gambling game, but to see prices from the bottom up requires a relatively very long time, it can take years if you want a price increase.

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

There are simple reasons, for example people consider this sphere as a risky and they don't want to lose their money.
As a result they run away from crypto industry
childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:48:19 AM

Well, the same scammers in the ico also make noise. there's exactly 100% loss of funds

I think the reason they are afraid to invest in the Cryptocurrency because they never fail to make a profit through investment. so their trauma by investing. My advice is to try again to invest and use to benchmark the development of the market to figure out the proper conditions to invest.

Annieluvyou

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Hi guys.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

What i thought is that they are worried and still don't understand how a cryptocurrency work.
That way they keep on wondering on something bad that could possibly happen on cryptocurrency, that what makes them hesitate to make an investment in cryptocurrency

Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:04:55 AM

There are many things that make ordinary people reluctant to invest in crypto, this is very vulnerable at risk especially ordinary people are comfortable with the pattern of life so to make decisions is very heavy. Especially seeing a fluctuating market that lacked courage for this opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: