Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:06:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why regular people are afraid to invest in Crypto  (Read 2795 times)
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:27:51 AM

I think many are not ready to take risk and that risk we talk about is inevitable in life as what we eat , drink , wear , and where we go by motor or other mix are also a risk which we take every day as we have seen many who died through those mix but ours are privilege not by power so risky $100-$1000 for future breakthrough should not be a risk that we have to be looking at for no reason, some can even spend that money on beer in just some days or even in a day , so if that can happen why not look at the money like bye gone and see what we happen in future as no one can actually say what tomorrow will bring. Take the risk now and be free.

masterfu678

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

Fear and unwillingness to study everything connected with cryptocurrencies is what prevents ordinary people from earning. I think that in the future, when cryptocurrencies reach a new level, everything will change critically

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:27:26 AM

There are many things that make ordinary people reluctant to invest in crypto, this is very vulnerable at risk especially ordinary people are comfortable with the pattern of life so to make decisions is very heavy. Especially seeing a fluctuating market that lacked courage for this opportunity.
Someone who does have a weak heart is impossible to survive in crypto.

But for those that already tasted the sweetness of its profit during the all time high days are going to rely on it. That's what we believe in and these regular people will never understand that feeling that we've felt. As for regular people, they don't want to take risk if there's no guaranteed profit not knowing, all types of investments doesn't guarantee if the risk is medium-high.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:44:26 AM

Most people even don't think about crypto, some don't know that to think about crypto, the rest, which can take some action with crypto - already in a crypto market.
All new things has such propagation.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:11:42 AM

Just see the market trend for the past few months you will get your answer. Crypto market is completely unpredictable and has high risk associated with it so they don't want to risk their earning/savings.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:12:00 AM

Everybody has their own perception or opinion  about crypto. They are afraid to invest because they think it was a scam or it only loose their money. Its just a matter of time to learn and got knowledge in crypto.youll never know In the end crypto will change your life.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

Take a look at Cryptocurrency for the time being, and you can see that the market is evaporating. The number of people wanting to get out of it more than the number of people who want to stay. It makes the whole market worse than ever, and investors are afraid of the market bear.

Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:14:42 AM

The reasons why those regular people are afraid of investing into cryptos for they lack of informations about cryptocurrency, or maybe sone of these people are victims of fraud and scam offering in the digital investments, so that is why people are cautios in investing cryptocurrency.

nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:37:47 AM

For many, the reasons are obvious, during the week the market collapsed more than 50 percent, of course, a newbie looking at it all will get a shock.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:55:55 AM

There are many reasons why regular people are afraid to invest in crypto. As what you have said, all of them are part why they are afraid to invest.
Other is they have no proper background about crypto, if you don't know that certain fish is edible to eat. Are you going to eat it?

First people to eat that fish are those who already know that it is edible, second people to eat are those curios and has the guts to eat it even they didn't know what will happen to them in the end.
The big percentage of people that will surely avoid it are those people who have no knowledge that it is edible and safe to eat. It is the same with crypto, if there is a proper institution that will teach crypto or even basic of crypto. I'm sure, many will surely invest and adapt it.
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:58:44 AM

Just see the market trend for the past few months you will get your answer. Crypto market is completely unpredictable and has high risk associated with it so they don't want to risk their earning/savings.

you are quite right. I have been in crypto since early 2017. I have made a good portfolio and profit, but anyway, last few weeks my portfolio is disappearing in $. and I am a bit scare now. hope we will be able to survive Cheesy
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:00:06 PM

I believe that cryptocurrencies would become more accessible if they could be purchased for the national currency. Now to buy some coins, you need to have dollars or buy bitcoin, people see this as an additional difficulty. Of course, making the first investment always takes courage from you, but it's worth it to step over your fears.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

Ordinary people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies and do the right thing - because of the high volatility. In the future, the cryptocurrency market will undergo a transformation - the main participants will be not retail speculators, but leading financial institutions.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 12:22:33 PM

The main reason for afraid by regular people is that this market has highest volatility and also this market is not regulated in most countries and regular people cannot afford to loss in this highly volatile market without any knowledge of this market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
heleng05

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:27:49 PM

I think why regular people are afraid to invest in Crypto is because they experienced being scam by other people or don't want to lose their first investments. And I think they just don't have knowledge about Crypto in when they will start investing or where to invest their money to prevent from losing their money.

elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

I would not say that cryptocurrency is prohibited in most countries, however, many people are simply afraid to risk money!
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

When i entered the market, exchange want me send my money to something like 3u809ur3oeu309u032jd0d39. And that is horrible. Like burning the money for regular guy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:38:06 PM

Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

On the aspect of purchase of cryptocurrency using fiat, most especially master cards, has been integrated by some exchanges and i believe this is a step forward. This was one of the impediments i had in time past,else i would have purchased cryptocurrency long before now, because i was afraid of just purchasing from anybody and be scammed. One of such exchange is kurex and some other exchange that have been in existence for quite some time now.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:24:58 PM

Regular people are afraid to invest as they are not familiar what  crypto is about or they already have some negative experience or heard some  negative things  about it. First they need to understand what crypto is and to know they will benefit from it. Until that crypto will remain only a risk, a ponzi scheme or  a scam investment.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
TamaraKul

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:07:54 AM

People are afraid simply because they don't know what to expect from cryptocurrencies. It seems to me that now everything is different and now ordinary people just stopped paying attention to everything that is on the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: