Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why regular people are afraid to invest in Crypto  (Read 2795 times)
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

When it comes to investments many people are afraid to step forward mostly because there is a lot of negativism in media and they are gaining fear.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

Most people do not intend to make investment in crypto because when we say crypto, they can see on their eyes that it is just a sort of pyramiding scam. Which is not right. We must learn to educate them about the new and more innovated digital currency. It can help them truly. We just need the courage and patience to teach them.

Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:16:01 PM

Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

In my personal experience, I was once hate this cryptocurrency, because it is not worthy to give some time and effort it will be wasted. Your money will not earn some profit that you are expecting. And maybe they are experience some terrible events when they have been there. But, after I tried, I can say that it is worthy to try.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

Crypto regulation is the problem to invest in ICO but in some countries it's treated very strongly. But you can directly invest in cryptocurrency there are no worried. Regular people afraid to invest for market condition. I living in bitcoin illegal country but i am strongly involved with altcoins.
Slugmonkey

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:27:40 PM

Biggest fear is returns are not fixed and assured in crypto currency. Only risk takers  trade in crypto currency because their is always 50:50 probability of risk and profit. If I talk about bounty hunters, the biggest reason is sometimes they don't get their share when they promote new projects and icos  because most of the Projects are scam and it's really hard to identify the legit projects.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:30:34 PM

There are a lot of reasons, and many of them are laid out here today, I still think that people very often just do not understand that there are a lot of scam projects in cryptocurrencies and also BTC is now in very bad shape. These are all causes.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:48:29 PM

The answer is in what is happening in the market recently. People simply do not want to lose money invested. Regular people expect profits when investing money, but they do not fully understand the market mechanisms. And the more they have a problem with understanding the crypto world.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

Yes you are right! Some countries restrict the possibility of buying cryptocurrency, thereby setting up potoncial users initially against the use of cryptocurrency. Other countries allow, but I believe that they provide little information about cryptocurrency. Based only on this, people start to doubt cryptocurrencies and this causes some sort of non-confidence. There are some people who do not study information and become investors and quickly lose their investments, it also pushes people away from cryptocurrency. There are really a lot of reasons, but in spite of these reasons, the crypto market and cryptocurrency are developing and finding those who are willing to invest their money.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:37:14 PM

Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

Investors from US and some other countries with restrictions are being protected by their government. This might be good, because of the increased rate of scam projects in the crypto space. People have truly fallen victim in the past and this actually lead go such sanction. Some of these policies have also reduced the numbers of investors who invest into ICO and has affected some ICOs.
Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:39:13 PM

Well, as far as I know , most people are very much afraid because it's a pyramid, and a lot of people have told me that.

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
transformt

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:41:24 PM

Of course, the main reason why people don’t want to invest money in cryptocurrency is instability and very high volatility.

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:44:19 PM

Aside from government policies against cryptocurrencies, many are just simply non risk takers. They are afraid to lose even without trying and so they have nothing to gain either because they have deprived themselves of that opportunity. Another is the laziness to educate one's self. Many are also too lazy to take the initiative to do some research. Hence, the fear kicks in due to lack of information/education.

Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:47:00 PM

Not just regular people but all people around the world have scared when it comes in investment. Nowadays, cryptocurrency becomes the hide out of scammers. Many scammers are using this opportunity to make money. In fact, they are those ICO's that we knew is true. We are afraid because we put our own money and what happens to it is our concern.

Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:53:54 PM

Hi guys.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

The main reason is the risk present from investing to cryptos. The market value of cryptos are naturally volatile or lacking consistency. Investing always has a chance to lead to profit loss such as at this moment wherein the market is on continuous downtrend causeing huge profit loss for the investors. In fact many investors are now taking a break from investing due to the negative market behavior. It is not surprising to know that many people are now lacking interest due to the current situation of the market itself.
mapsi

Activity: 141

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:54:37 PM

Yes in the future i believe buying cryptocurrencies will be more easier than now and less riskier than now because with increasing marketcap cryptocurrencies will be more stable and increasing adoption and technology buying cryptocurrencies will be more easier than before. Yes there are too many investors which dont want to buy crypto because of risky investment and some of them dont know how they can buy cryptocurrencies. But they will all learn about cryptocurrencies in the future i am sure of that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

You seems to have a valid point because people are already used to and feel convenient with the local banking system, so if crypto means of payments were integrated with it, they would feel more obliged and interested to use it

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:56:06 PM

One of the reason why regular people are afraid to invest in crypto because most of potential investors are engage in social media. If they read  some negative news about cyptocurrency then they will not invest into it.

missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:57:34 PM

Hi guys.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

I think not everyone can adopt to the changes of the world especially, the advancement of the cryptocurrencies. Because in my area, there are too much people that didn't know how to use their computer to much, and If I introduce new technology to them, they just going to have a hard time to learning it.
ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:03:34 AM

In crypto there will be more investor when people, first of all, improve their financial literacy. Investing in crypto will also be affected by the global crisis, which will lead to the devaluation of fiat money. Therefore, people will be more willing to transfer their savings to crypto. So it’s not a ban on the purchase of a deal when it’s necessary, people will always find a way.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

There are many things that make ordinary people reluctant to invest in crypto, this is very vulnerable at risk especially ordinary people are comfortable with the pattern of life so to make decisions is very heavy. Especially seeing a fluctuating market that lacked courage for this opportunity.

The first reason, as for me, is the ignorance. People simply do not understand what the cryptocurrency is. The second reason is the fear to lose all their money if they invest in crypto, and it will fall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: