Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][dApp][Ethereum] Lucky Strike Game  (Read 9944 times)
Ruzer

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:38:28 AM

2,185 ETH were collected during the private sale period? Or investors can already buy your token?
I have not yet figured out when to use a real bet. I think that first you need to register in Metamask to get the opportunity to participate in the project.
Presented on the website of the game instructions allow you to join quite simply for investment. You just have to follow the link.
Since the participants play in the test network, the ICO indicator does not indicate the amount of attracted investments. And I think the number of ETH reflects the interest of the players during testing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dharmapriya

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:37:24 PM

Without a doubt, you have offered a one-of-a-kind ICO. Once the token sale is completed, will investors be able to sell the token on an exchange or as part of a game?
good question. But it seems to me that from the description of this we do not understand. The LST to ETH conversion is not clearly stated in the main description.
Every bet and investment adds a Lucky Strike token value, and I think players won't want to miss out on their extra profits in the long run. But I think that the team should ensure that the token is added to the exchange after the ICO is closed.
The team has quite unique conditions for investors. And so, I think that we need to wait for messages from the representatives of the project.
UserRu

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:36:36 PM

Token storage can be a very lucrative option that will increase after a promotion campaign. I think 20% for marketing will be able to expand the Lucky Strike community.
Do you know when the team will use this part of the collected investment - during the token sale or after the ICO is completed?
helenka

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:34:03 PM

before playing, of course I want to understand all the prospects for participation in this ICO. For me, this is the first experience, and now I see that you have proposed a new option to increase the demand for tokens during the ICO.
As I see it, the best way to understand the perspective is now to play in the test network. I hope that the rating of the game will grow after the team completes the stage of development of the project.
There are already participants who are testing the new version. So definitely lucky Strike Game has its followers. Now the team uses motivation for those who test?
The number of bets is growing and this is not because the developers motivate the participants. I'm sure the interest in the game is entirely based on the players ' interest in winning.
From personal experience, I can say that the team was able to interest me in its strategy of accrual of profit and the calculation of the chance of the jackpot. When more players learn about the project, I think the game will become more interesting.
Now I saw that the rates continue to grow, even in the test network it is very interesting to see the results. I'm interested in making real bets, it's profitable entertainment.
JEFFREYonBT

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:33:53 PM

And I would like to know how the instant play goes with equal bets? What affects my winnings?
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:02:48 AM

I just don't quite understand the game is already running at the moment or not? Have you fixed all the bugs yet?
mitko97

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:02:17 AM

what do we have a listing on the exchanges? who are you already negotiating with? is there any information about this or not?
olegsiziy

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:03:06 AM

2,185 ETH were collected during the private sale period? Or investors can already buy your token?

I have not yet figured out when to use a real bet. I think that first you need to register in Metamask to get the opportunity to participate in the project.

Presented on the website of the game instructions allow you to join quite simply for investment. You just have to follow the link.

Since the participants play in the test network, the ICO indicator does not indicate the amount of attracted investments. And I think the number of ETH reflects the interest of the players during testing.

well here is just simple .If the game really helps me to earn then I will be happy to use it all for me.
13carl13

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:01:36 AM

is it essentially something like a pyramid? I just do not quite understand how it will work further and why there will be a great demand for tokens.
Flyingel

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:00:40 PM

Progress report: 07/24/2019:

Your team does not know how long the audit period will last? I see that there are already participants who are waiting for the launch of your game. I also want to BET & OWN.
I read that if the audit of the smart contract is successful, the game will be launched in 1-2 days after that. So far I have not seen information about the completion of the audit.
I am also interested in this issue. I think that after that it will be possible to draw conclusions about how this project will develop.
Sartigan

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:59:58 PM

Most investments will become bets here. This is good for those who want to profit from storing tokens.

It's more of a game than an investment, but players can make very real profits. So I think the team suggested a promising idea in their ICO.

it's true, I have not yet met such proposals for the ICO. If I understand correctly, the player is not required to bet the full amount of the investment. This is a profitable investment and I would like to make a profit when the token becomes popular.

in fact, it is all very obvious. so you need to see whether it will earn or not. The success of the team will largely depend on this.
mrrettig78

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:56:49 PM

Progress report: 07/24/2019:

Your team does not know how long the audit period will last? I see that there are already participants who are waiting for the launch of your game. I also want to BET & OWN.

I read that if the audit of the smart contract is successful, the game will be launched in 1-2 days after that. So far I have not seen information about the completion of the audit.

I am also interested in the results of the audit. and I wonder why the team doesn't report the audit results.
don8297

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:56:18 PM

I appreciated your affiliate program. It seems to me that a steady income can be an interesting incentive for those who can attract a large audience of players.

You are right in this, but a small number of attracted players can also become profitable, as participants will receive charges for each bet on a regular basis.

referral link, which will be assigned on a permanent basis, is of great importance for the growth of attracted players. Each participant can invite at least one new player.

what now works referral system or not? and what a profit I can get.
Falco111

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:52:28 PM

the project looks just fine. I think that investors will be interested to get a quick profit .
anonocoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:49:40 PM

I appreciated your affiliate program. It seems to me that a steady income can be an interesting incentive for those who can attract a large audience of players.

You are right in this, but a small number of attracted players can also become profitable, as participants will receive charges for each bet on a regular basis.

referral link, which will be assigned on a permanent basis, is of great importance for the growth of attracted players. Each participant can invite at least one new player.

everything will depend on what kind of reward the team will offer to users. this is the most important in the initial stages.
krazyninja

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:27:20 AM

please tell me that at the moment with the game? at what stage of development is it?
Suqreme

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:13:28 PM

2,185 ETH were collected during the private sale period
please tell me from this information. if this is the case then it is certainly a great activity of investors.
surfboard

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:55:59 PM

is it essentially something like a pyramid? I just do not quite understand how it will work further and why there will be a great demand for tokens.

the demand will be if the opportunity to make money. This has always motivated people. So see how it all works.
obaviet

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:39:59 PM

And I would like to know how the instant play goes with equal bets? What affects my winnings?

very good question. and also I would be interested in how the audit was conducted and what company is conducting it at the moment.
don8297

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:23:18 PM

Token storage can be a very lucrative option that will increase after a promotion campaign. I think 20% for marketing will be able to expand the Lucky Strike community.

Do you know when the team will use this part of the collected investment - during the token sale or after the ICO is completed?

I also now do not understand how this project develops and when we see a listing on the exchanges I want to understand when to trading on the exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: