Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][dApp][Ethereum] Lucky Strike Game  (Read 9944 times)
STiCKSTOFF91

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 04:04:50 PM

Has your team previously participated in the development of games on the blockchain? Just wanted to see your successful ideas and their popularity at this stage of the ICO launch.
I think that testing the game can show the skills of developers. Now Lucky Strike has presented all the necessary tools for this.
in my opinion, the audit of the smart contract will be able to ensure the quality of the game. Now the audit has passed the 7th version of the smart contract, I think that players can be more confident in the fair distribution of all winnings.
That's cool. Everything went well. I haven't seen many bets yet. But I want to try to support Lucky Strike.
Now the project support for the development of the game is completed, you will invest and bet , providing only your benefit.
Mans

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:01:24 PM

Now the development team has begun to implement a strategy to attract new partners to increase the number of investors?
traxer112

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:43:13 PM

I still don't understand all the aspects for betting or investing. Can investors not bet, but support the further development of the Lucky Strike Game community?
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:27:46 PM

Now the development team has begun to implement a strategy to attract new partners to increase the number of investors?
I think that the process of implementing the strategy is only at the initial stage, because only 0.445 ETH out of 4,500 have been involved since the start of the ICO.
jkernats

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:58:42 AM

This is likely to happen soon. I read that private investment will be used to get support from partners.
krissta

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:33:44 AM

I still don't understand all the aspects for betting or investing. Can investors not bet, but support the further development of the Lucky Strike Game community?
and I'm interested to know. After all, not all investors want to bet at once. I think that this option should be.
sugafre

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:10:14 AM

Has your team previously participated in the development of games on the blockchain? Just wanted to see your successful ideas and their popularity at this stage of the ICO launch.
I think that testing the game can show the skills of developers. Now Lucky Strike has presented all the necessary tools for this.
in my opinion, the audit of the smart contract will be able to ensure the quality of the game. Now the audit has passed the 7th version of the smart contract, I think that players can be more confident in the fair distribution of all winnings.
That's cool. Everything went well. I haven't seen many bets yet. But I want to try to support Lucky Strike.
Now the project support for the development of the game is completed, you will invest and bet , providing only your benefit.
I think that this game should be interesting both as entertainment and as a profitable investment. So Lucky Strike can get an increase in the number of players.
venanboy

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 10:44:55 AM

In the future, the community can see new features to make the game interesting , or large jackpots is the basis for the future prospects?
danirpm

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:21:09 AM

The website looks awesome! I didn't understand all the aspects yet, but I'm still impressed.
I think the best way to find out about the details of the project is to test the game. I tried it and I liked it.
Now testing the game is completed. You can buy a token and bet in a real game. Good luck everyone.
the team went to this for a long time. But I think that the main thing is a quality result and confidence in how all stages of the game will be carried out and the cost of the LST token will increase.
I think that the game has unique features that will be interesting for new participants, and it will allow everyone to get a chance for higher jackpots.
seselakhdari

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:54:43 AM

In addition to the fact that the token will grow in price depending on the number of bets, I see excellent opportunities to participate in an instant game. Looks cool.
kidd24

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 12:30:27 PM

I certainly saw that the soft cap is not installed, but the funds needed to promote the project. If the team is not able to raise the necessary funds during the ICO, how will the further strategy of the developers take place?
I think that the whole strategy is described on the website Lucky Strike. More aggressive search of players is not provided. But a lot depends on the first investors who can attract their friends.
I think that single referrals will not affect the popularity of the project so much. Here, I think, the work of the team to find large participants with a large number of active players is important.
each player is valuable to increase the rating of the ICO project. Moreover, all participants will be able to count on a constant profit from their referrals. So it makes sense for everyone.
danirpm

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:39:03 PM

What will be the main point of increasing the token consumption after the completion of the token sale for the ICO?
I think that only the marketing strategy of the project. The game as a whole involves excellent conditions for partners, which can increase the number of players.
seselakhdari

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 02:12:44 PM

It is too early to talk about the success or failure of the project. Few bets at the start of the ICO can mean that the first participants get acquainted with how the smart contract audit was completed.
quite possible. I still want to see what kind of activity the new participants will be in the near future to determine their strategy.
kidd24

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 08:28:41 AM

It is too early to talk about the success or failure of the project. Few bets at the start of the ICO can mean that the first participants get acquainted with how the smart contract audit was completed.
quite possible. I still want to see what kind of activity the new participants will be in the near future to determine their strategy.
Recently, the number of bets has increased very much. I think that everything is going according to plan, and the success of the token sale will be noticeable soon.
traxer112

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:04:48 AM

What will be the main point of increasing the token consumption after the completion of the token sale for the ICO?
I think that only the marketing strategy of the project. The game as a whole involves excellent conditions for partners, which can increase the number of players.
Of course it is. Players must learn about the existing benefits of the game, and in this case, the rating of Lucky Strike will increase. As I understand it, each new member can add their own scores on stateofthedapps.
alex201502

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:42:15 AM

perfectly. I see that investors are already more active, but still a very small jackpot to attract attention.
Roscokov

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:18:39 AM

In addition to the fact that the token will grow in price depending on the number of bets, I see excellent opportunities to participate in an instant game. Looks cool.
I also appreciated the simple conditions of participation in the instant game. The constant interest in winning is exciting. I think that the game can get its players.
LittleBigDrone

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:55:53 AM

I certainly saw that the soft cap is not installed, but the funds needed to promote the project. If the team is not able to raise the necessary funds during the ICO, how will the further strategy of the developers take place?
I think that the whole strategy is described on the website Lucky Strike. More aggressive search of players is not provided. But a lot depends on the first investors who can attract their friends.
I think that single referrals will not affect the popularity of the project so much. Here, I think, the work of the team to find large participants with a large number of active players is important.
each player is valuable to increase the rating of the ICO project. Moreover, all participants will be able to count on a constant profit from their referrals. So it makes sense for everyone.
Yes. The future success of the game depends on the constant interest of players to Lucky Strike. And I am sure that there will be a chain reaction - each new participant will want to attract his referrals.
odoziaku

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:30:57 AM

I think that some new games that create their own ICOs can follow the example of Lucky Strike and offer such a token sale structure as here.
yats

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:09:21 PM

If I place a bet and the token participates in the game, how does my profit increase? I don't understand your terms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: