Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:58:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 35389 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

The success of an application depends to some extent on the region in which it will be opened for the first time. I think the team should consider this strategy well.
The point is not even particularly in the region as in the competition of similar services.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

The success of an application depends to some extent on the region in which it will be opened for the first time. I think the team should consider this strategy well.
The point is not even particularly in the region as in the competition of similar services.
On the presented description it is difficult for me to understand what principles the team will use for the first launch of the product. I hope they learn all the nuances.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:55:57 PM

I would like to understand what categories of participants of the restaurant business will be interested in working with the application at the initial stage of application launch.
I think it will be those partners who are willing to pay commission in the application, i.e. quite large participants will be able to join the cooperation faster. That's my opinion.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:23:53 PM

I would like to understand what categories of participants of the restaurant business will be interested in working with the application at the initial stage of application launch.
I think it will be those partners who are willing to pay commission in the application, i.e. quite large participants will be able to join the cooperation faster. That's my opinion.
The team should conduct a search for participants, explaining and not only the cost items, but also the benefits of cooperation. After all, developers are talking about an increase in profits by 34%. This should be available to potential partners.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:50:08 PM

Your token has a good exchange position. I am glad that the project was able to interest investors. For early participants, this is the most important aspect. Quick profit is very interesting.
unemm

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:14:56 PM

I read about the possibility of crypto-cashback. All the restaurants that will be registered in the application will support this service?
rongoo

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:20:20 PM

I read about the possibility of crypto-cashback. All the restaurants that will be registered in the application will support this service?
I have not yet seen the details, but I think that the choice of such business companies can be accessed through filters. As I understand it, the team wants to make an application that will be available to different participants.
Vasyafet

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:45:26 AM

Hi guys! Is there a video presentation of this project? Can you give me a link on YouTube? I would like to get more information before buying tokens.
alexsmalex

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:52:29 AM

Are you going to add tokens to other exchanges? What negotiations are underway on this issue and when do you think this can happen?
gotver

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:35:00 AM

cashback is becoming increasingly popular among companies that use cryptocurrency to pay for goods and services. This is a great incentive to increase the number of customers, both the application and the restaurants themselves.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:47:43 AM

cashback is becoming increasingly popular among companies that use cryptocurrency to pay for goods and services. This is a great incentive to increase the number of customers, both the application and the restaurants themselves.
Yes, it helps to attract customers and keep them in the institution. I think such a business scheme will be very profitable for both business and ordinary users.
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:03:08 AM

Unfortunately now in most cases listing on the stock exchange gives nothing for the crypto project. The overall situation in the crypto market is negative or depressive. Therefore, growth from listing on the stock exchange is not yet expected. Now is the time to buy coins or tokens at low prices.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:21:12 AM

Unfortunately now in most cases listing on the stock exchange gives nothing for the crypto project. The overall situation in the crypto market is negative or depressive. Therefore, growth from listing on the stock exchange is not yet expected. Now is the time to buy coins or tokens at low prices.
You're right! I also know a lot of examples when, after entering the stock exchange, the price of a coin fell down. Therefore, listing is not a panacea as many people think.
muboxy

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

It is likely that people will not very positively accept this project and will not pay tokens. There are always risks that the project may not fire. We will look at the further actions of the team and the best vision will appear.
snos-boss

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:37:25 AM

It is likely that people will not very positively accept this project and will not pay tokens. There are always risks that the project may not fire. We will look at the further actions of the team and the best vision will appear.
In part, you may be right. But here it is good that tokens have already been added for exchanges and everyone can get tokens instantly and guaranteed. But I don’t know about future growth prospects yet.
chemm

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:21:42 AM

I will wait for the initial stage of development, but definitely there are prerequisites for the active application of such an application. After all, the restaurant business wants to get as many customers as possible, and OSTERIA will help in this.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

You're right! I also know a lot of examples when, after entering the stock exchange, the price of a coin fell down. Therefore, listing is not a panacea as many people think.
absolutely right, it is normal for this to happen, especially if the project is bad, and only has a few communities, certainly to develop the project will be difficult

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
angrygerl

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

absolutely right, it is normal for this to happen, especially if the project is bad, and only has a few communities, certainly to develop the project will be difficult
in any case, after launching the alpha version, we can see more and I think the price of the token will quickly go up. I will follow the news from the developers.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:37:50 AM

Great project. If the team keeps its promises, it will be very successful. So I will wait for the next announcements from the developers and follow the coin on the exchanges.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:33:41 PM

Great project. If the team keeps its promises, it will be very successful. So I will wait for the next announcements from the developers and follow the coin on the exchanges.
I think the next stage in development will show us even more interest in the project. Testing the application will be a key point for many investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: