Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 35389 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chemm

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:08:38 AM

I would like to know the experts ' opinion about this project. Is your project presented on any of the websites of rating agencies?
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:16:48 AM

The application will work with different currencies, or only cryptocurrency will be available to work with partners and customer orders?
The team says that you, as a client of the application, can use fiat money or cryptocurrency. It is convenient to order lunch in the restaurant in any conditions.
Good that users get a choice of currency to pay for the service. After all, not all cafes or restaurants want to work with cryptocurrency. I think that the project will attract more participants.
But customers will benefit more if they use the Yupa token. This may increase the interest in the token after the platform is opened. I am interested in this issue in the first place.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:05:38 AM

article about your project on thematic sites can improve your rating. I would like to know information about media resources that will become your partners.
sardvas

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:29:08 AM

Pretty good idea. But how customers will perceive this project is not yet known. There have been cases that bonus systems and cashbacks were not popular.
litokur

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

Pretty good idea. But how customers will perceive this project is not yet known. There have been cases that bonus systems and cashbacks were not popular.
I think a lot will depend on restaurants and cafes. Such an idea should be well-advertised among their visitors. This will probably improve the situation.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

I think a lot will depend on restaurants and cafes. Such an idea should be well-advertised among their visitors. This will probably improve the situation.
I haven't used this possibility in restaurants, but I think that in the future it may become popular. Only the overall development of the crypto currency payments will increase the number of such services.
unemm

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:20:27 PM

To actively distribute development information, you need a Twitter page. Is it in the nearest plans? I think it is so easy to update the information about your achievements.
snos-boss

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

I haven't used this possibility in restaurants, but I think that in the future it may become popular. Only the overall development of the crypto currency payments will increase the number of such services.
it is possible that Osteria will be one of the applications that help make crypto more popular currency for payment of services, because there are all prerequisites for this purpose in functionalities of the app.
angrygerl

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

me lacking in new information. I am sure that the community would have been able to command to increase interest among investors. Advertising in social media and new posts give a good result.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:19:17 PM

me lacking in new information. I am sure that the community would have been able to command to increase interest among investors. Advertising in social media and new posts give a good result.
It is likely that the team has a specific strategy to attract the attention of new investors. I would like to learn more about this issue.  The successful opening of the application can depend on their marketing campaign.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:07:55 PM

Without good advertising, even the most promising project is doomed to failure. Now is the time that marketing is the basis of any project!
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

It is likely that the team has a specific strategy to attract the attention of new investors. I would like to learn more about this issue.  The successful opening of the application can depend on their marketing campaign.
Investors first and foremost want to see work on the creation of the product. I think the team can begin advertising during the opening of the application, but for investors will be submitted to the testing phase.
rongoo

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

If the application is well implemented, it will become popular, respectively, the coin will be in demand and grow in value. The idea is normal, it remains to raise money and implement. I would invest a little in the project.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:17:07 PM

Investors first and foremost want to see work on the creation of the product. I think the team can begin advertising during the opening of the application, but for investors will be submitted to the testing phase.
now the period of  silence,  development began, but so far no results. We have to be more patient to the team, and maybe the team soon will provide us with an overview of the interface.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

now the period of  silence,  development began, but so far no results. We have to be more patient to the team, and maybe the team soon will provide us with an overview of the interface.
Now a lot of projects are waiting out the course jumps The situation now is not at all clear to me.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

Now a lot of projects are waiting out the course jumps The situation now is not at all clear to me.
of course, some investors who want to participate in the project in the long run, will wait for new posts from the developers.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

quick access to request a table in the restaurant and a qualitative review of the menu is a very interesting prospect for the development of the restaurant business. Maintenance costs can be reduced due to bonuses in the loyalty programs. OSTERIA can be popular.
gotver

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:42:43 PM

I hope that the waiting period will not be too long. All new members want to know more about the development phases of the project and the application's functional set.
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:57:27 PM

I hope that the waiting period will not be too long. All new members want to know more about the development phases of the project and the application's functional set.
I don't see any deviations from the road map. The team must start developing its  application. Of course, I would like to know that the work has already begun, and I hope that the team will be proactive towards its community.
Vasyafet

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:28:40 AM

If the application development is qualitative, the success of the project can be provided with a good advertising campaign. I haven't seen information about the team, but I hope that they will be able to offer a quality product.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: