Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:48:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 35391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
muboxy

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:10:00 PM

OSTERIA offers an excellent idea for expanding the information about restaurants and cafes. I think that the use of cryptocurrency on cashback conditions will motivate customers to register in the application.
The application will become a mutually beneficial product for both categories of participants. Thanks to this, I think the application will be popular. This is a good project for investors.
Launching the application will have to qualitatively move on different thematic sites, in this way the team can attract the first participants. Or use your tokens to encourage participants.
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:23:10 PM

OSTERIA offers an excellent idea for expanding the information about restaurants and cafes. I think that the use of cryptocurrency on cashback conditions will motivate customers to register in the application.
The application will become a mutually beneficial product for both categories of participants. Thanks to this, I think the application will be popular. This is a good project for investors.
Launching the application will have to qualitatively move on different thematic sites, in this way the team can attract the first participants. Or use your tokens to encourage participants.
I think that restaurants will also have to participate in the advertising of the application, because they are interested in distributing the product in the first place.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

I am interested in the idea of this ICO. I would like to know when the team will be able to update the site or add a new technical description, so that all participants can learn the details of development?
chemm

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

I think that the individual loyalty system for each restaurant and café will be able to create quality advertising for the participants. This will have a positive impact on the development of restaurant chains.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:23:00 PM

I think it is very important that the project team is ready to start working in the application using both crypto and fiat currency. This will help to attract the attention of different clients.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

I am interested in the idea of this ICO. I would like to know when the team will be able to update the site or add a new technical description, so that all participants can learn the details of development?
I want to know that too. Without updating the site and new achievements of the team the token will not be able to hold its positions on the exchange.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:17:12 PM

I want to know that too. Without updating the site and new achievements of the team the token will not be able to hold its positions on the exchange.
Well, I hope to see a high-quality beta presentation or MVP review. Now the application is at an early stage of development and I think that the token will be able to bring profit to early investors.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:50:32 PM

I still do not fully understand all the stages that are described in the roadmap. But I hope that developers will be able to provide us with timely application launch.
sardvas

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:12:10 PM

I hope that the project will be able to tell more about their team. I would like to see at least the founders of the project. For me this is an important part of the team's work with its community.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:21:01 PM

I hope that the project will be able to tell more about their team. I would like to see at least the founders of the project. For me this is an important part of the team's work with its community.
Yes, past experience is as useful for investors as fresh information. It seems to me that soon we will learn the news about the project, otherwise the investors ' interest in the project would fade away.
litokur

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:57:58 PM

Yes, past experience is as useful for investors as fresh information. It seems to me that soon we will learn the news about the project, otherwise the investors ' interest in the project would fade away.
if the team constantly demonstrates the effectiveness of its development, then I think that this is quite enough for investors to participate in investing and buying tokens on exchanges.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

if the team constantly demonstrates the effectiveness of its development, then I think that this is quite enough for investors to participate in investing and buying tokens on exchanges.
Let's see how the project will evolve soon. I would like to support the project not only through investments.  Community can be useful for advertising
Vasyafet

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:59:07 AM

I still do not fully understand all the stages that are described in the roadmap. But I hope that developers will be able to provide us with timely application launch.
I think the team will be able to implement their plans, as the investment fund is fully assembled. Now we have to believe in the professionalism of the team, this is the main factor for developing the application at this stage of the project.
unemm

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:21:08 AM

What activities did the team plan to perform when testing the application? Will the product be presented to the restaurant business participants?
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

I think the team will be able to implement their plans, as the investment fund is fully assembled. Now we have to believe in the professionalism of the team, this is the main factor for developing the application at this stage of the project.
It's true that what you say is better for now we trust the team regarding the development of the application. I'm sure that the team will try hard to develop the application so we don't need to hesitate

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
alexsmalex

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

I want to know if there are any articles about your project? I think that this way of informing new investors about your concept is very effective.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:25:45 AM

The team has every chance to conquer most of the restaurant business market. I have not seen competitors in this area for Osteria. And this is a great time to run the app.
rongoo

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:27:17 AM

I read that in the middle of 2019 year the team will be engaged in distributing the application to more countries. Which of the regions will be the first?
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

I read that in the middle of 2019 year the team will be engaged in distributing the application to more countries. Which of the regions will be the first?
Regarding that, I also don't know at all, so you better just ask the parties concerned to get clear and better information, just look at it in mid-2019

snos-boss

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:42:09 AM

The team has every chance to conquer most of the restaurant business market. I have not seen competitors in this area for Osteria. And this is a great time to run the app.
I would like to hear the opinion of the experts from the restaurant representatives. Their opinion can reveal the idea of the application in a real working environment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: