Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 09:26:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 35412 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

Overall, I like the way the project evolves. A team can have many effective offers for participants. But now I would like to get some update in the description.
If the team can offer all of their ideas at the time of the application's first launch, customers will certainly be able to use the product with maximum benefit.
Yet it seems to me that while the application is running, the team will be able to add some updates and new functionality. And it will attract many new users. The team has the main task, it is a timely development.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:58:12 PM

Acquainted with the information on the project. It seems to me that there is a huge potential. The food market is high. I hope to succeed in implementing the project.
I have not seen such a set of functionalities as OSTERIA offers. I think that the project can become a good helper for the restaurant business, and become one of the popular applications among customers.
The team must work quickly and productively to get ahead of its competitors. I think that with the deadlines presented in the roadmap, it is quite real.
In my opinion the team has worked hard and fast to get ahead of its competitors and I hope the team can be consistent so that later it can have a positive impact on the project for sure
We are little aware of the development of the application at the moment, but I think that so far there is no change in the roadmap, and we need to wait for beta testing.
gotver

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

Token shows a good result on the exchange. And that's what I see at the early stage of development. It is likely that during the presentation of the first successes, we will get an excellent growth.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

Token shows a good result on the exchange. And that's what I see at the early stage of development. It is likely that during the presentation of the first successes, we will get an excellent growth.
I hope for a good growth after adding more countries where new restaurants or cafes will be added. The number of customers by this time should increase significantly.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

I hope for a good growth after adding more countries where new restaurants or cafes will be added. The number of customers by this time should increase significantly.
With a quality marketing campaign, I am sure that the search for partners will not be long. But for this stage you also need money. This question is not disclosed in the description.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

I would like to know what we will be able to see this year from the achievements of the project. The team has long reported the beginning of development, and I hope to learn something new.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:16:55 PM

I liked the project. I would even use it myself in the future, but I do not see any activity from developers in the community. Where can I follow the development of the project?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

I liked the project. I would even use it myself in the future, but I do not see any activity from developers in the community. Where can I follow the development of the project?
If I understand correctly, the team has dealt with investors in this topic. I think that closer to the time of launch of the beta, we will get more messages.
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:54:10 PM

With a quality marketing campaign, I am sure that the search for partners will not be long. But for this stage you also need money. This question is not disclosed in the description.

Yet I think the team should take care to spread the information about its development to the larger community in order to get more demand for tokens. I think they are interested in it.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

It is possible that the community will be involved in the advertising campaign. I have not seen the Bounty campaign early in the sale of tokens, so the team can use followers to advertise.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:17:38 PM

In quality restaurants often customers need to stand in line for a  loosely table. I hope that Osteria will be able to change the situation and improve the quality of service.
Vasyafet

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:02:18 AM

In quality restaurants often customers need to stand in line for a  loosely table. I hope that Osteria will be able to change the situation and improve the quality of service.
I see from the suggested description that this is quite real, and Osteria strives to provide simple customer service using blockchain technology.
muboxy

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

The concept of project interesting, but I think, it will be hard to find any bigger partners in this industry (restaurants). Anyway, I wish all the best and will be following your progresses.
Are you planning any bounty program?
chemm

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:12:29 AM

The concept of project interesting, but I think, it will be hard to find any bigger partners in this industry (restaurants). Anyway, I wish all the best and will be following your progresses.
I think OSTERIA can be of interest to large investors during the active testing phase. But for this, developers have to offer a quality solution.
alexsmalex

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:17:24 AM

I wanted to learn more about the modernization of the restaurant business, and saw that this part of the market does not yet have many competitors. With fast and quality product development, the project team can bring a good profit for early investors.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:14:12 AM

At this stage the project should carry out an advertising campaign. Users should learn about your work. A good announcement can help you quickly spread the app while you open it.
snos-boss

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:49:12 AM

At this stage the project should carry out an advertising campaign. Users should learn about your work. A good announcement can help you quickly spread the app while you open it.
I agree with you, but we do not know the information about this campaign. Of course, the correct strategy for the announcement is very effective, but for this the community needs preliminary results.
sardvas

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:23:23 AM

I think OSTERIA can be of interest to large investors during the active testing phase. But for this, developers have to offer a quality solution.
Only after more participants of the restaurant business learn about the development, we will be able to learn about their opinion, and the perspective of the application.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:44:58 AM

I wanted to learn more about the modernization of the restaurant business, and saw that this part of the market does not yet have many competitors. With fast and quality product development, the project team can bring a good profit for early investors.
It is true that you say and by not having many competitors I think this is the time to be able to benefit from it and I hope that the team hopefully can make good use of these conditions

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
angrygerl

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:53:46 AM

It seems to me that early work with such partners would help the project to find the right approach to all functions of Osteria. I hope that the search for such participants will be effective.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: