Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 35391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

you need to refine the project site, add more information about the team, white paper. This will positively influence the investors' opinion about the project. More people will be able to buy tokens.
It's hard to argue with you. But even better to show the alpha version of the platform. I think after that investors will be easier to draw conclusions like future users.
As I understand it, the launch of the alpha version will be pretty soon. It remains only to wait. Perhaps the market is already turning around and very soon we will see a more attractive situation. On this we must hurry to buy interesting tokens.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

Will users be able to receive tokens for their feedback or for any other actions within the network?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:29:44 PM

Will users be able to receive tokens for their feedback or for any other actions within the network?
They will receive a reward for purchasing from partner establishments. This will depend on the amount you spent in the restaurant, as I understand it.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:11:59 AM

Hey. And is it already known at what stage the development is and with which partners are negotiations being held ?.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:16:50 AM

They will receive a reward for purchasing from partner establishments. This will depend on the amount you spent in the restaurant, as I understand it.
Does this project have been implemented in a restaurant? this is great if this news can really happen,
surely OSTERIA will be attracted by new investors

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
angrygerl

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:55:42 AM

Does this project have been implemented in a restaurant? this is great if this news can really happen,
Well, if I understood correctly, then the developers plans to implement this project in the restaurant business worldwide.
alexsmalex

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:04:02 AM

Well, if I understood correctly, then the developers plans to implement this project in the restaurant business worldwide.
I hope everything will turn out. I would like to see the launch of the project on time. But the project will be connected with a real business and it will be really cool.
Wedhus123

Activity: 185

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:31:37 AM

I hope everything will turn out. I would like to see the launch of the project on time. But the project will be connected with a real business and it will be really cool.
Regarding the launch of the project on time I think it all depends on the team and the most important thing we leave to the team alone and also continue to follow its development to make it even clearer

Truthfinder76

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:13:30 PM

Regarding the launch of the project on time I think it all depends on the team and the most important thing we leave to the team alone and also continue to follow its development to make it even clearer
In any case, the fact that the required amount has already been collected and the fact that tokens are already being traded on exchanges already speaks volumes. I think soon we will see a lot of loud announcements.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

In any case, the fact that the required amount has already been collected and the fact that tokens are already being traded on exchanges already speaks volumes. I think soon we will see a lot of loud announcements.
I hope it will be so. Because investors should see the real results of the team. So it is easier to draw any conclusions about the results of the project.
snos-boss

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:57:53 PM

I hope it will be so. Because investors should see the real results of the team. So it is easier to draw any conclusions about the results of the project.
In fact, if everything is realized, the price of the token should grow regardless of the bitcoin price. Because the project will be associated with a real business and the token will always be in demand.
alexsmalex

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:08:43 AM

An interesting project. I wonder what will be the reward when visiting different places? And will there be a feedback system on the platform and will there be a reward for them.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:36:15 AM

An interesting project. I wonder what will be the reward when visiting different places? And will there be a feedback system on the platform and will there be a reward for them.
I think this should be done as users very much pay attention to reviews of restaurants and cafes.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:39:31 AM

very interesting idea. I think it will be very popular in the market and during the year we should just see explosive growth.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:43:12 AM

very interesting idea. I think it will be very popular in the market and during the year we should just see explosive growth.
Well, for this, at least, developers must implement this project and make it popular. But at this stage I have very little news about how this project is developing.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

I think that strong growth will begin immediately after the launch of the application, and if we clearly follow the roadmap, investors will be able to earn very good money.
angrygerl

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

I think that strong growth will begin immediately after the launch of the application, and if we clearly follow the roadmap, investors will be able to earn very good money.
You need to look at the volume of trading on the exchange as well as the price dynamics to draw conclusions about the popularity of this project. So I will continue to monitor this project.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:44:25 PM

There is no doubt that surely if you follow the roadmap, surely investors will make good money, but it is better to keep abreast of the project in the future so that it is clearer
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:21:09 AM

There is no doubt that surely if you follow the roadmap, surely investors will make good money, but it is better to keep abreast of the project in the future so that it is clearer
I'm going to check if the investment box is working and buy some tokens for myself. I think if it will be possible to receive passive income, then for me it will be as interesting as possible.
angrygerl

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

A great project with a great future. Unless of course it will be implemented. I will follow the growth of the project and the news from the developers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: