Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:34:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 35389 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:54:13 AM

This is a wonderful project and there is just a great prospect behind it. I will follow the price of the token on the exchange. For now, I can make final conclusions. But the idea is just beautiful.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:44:10 AM

This is a wonderful project and there is just a great prospect behind it. I will follow the price of the token on the exchange. For now, I can make final conclusions. But the idea is just beautiful.
Yes, it seems that such a concept can be very much in demand and in fact I have not seen competitors on the market. I think the project has every chance of success.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:15:03 AM

Yes, it seems that such a concept can be very much in demand and in fact I have not seen competitors on the market. I think the project has every chance of success.
Well, as I understand it now you can buy tokens on the exchange and use the investment box. This will allow investors to earn 5% per day. I think this is a very good opportunity.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:03:19 PM

Well, as I understand it now you can buy tokens on the exchange and use the investment box. This will allow investors to earn 5% per day. I think this is a very good opportunity.
Does it work now? This is a very good opportunity and motivation for token holders. But I have not yet heard that such an opportunity is available.
keverobre

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:22:22 PM

Good idea, but the OSTERIA team should be very active to get a lot of customers. Restaurants are not so often used cryptocurrency. I hope that the application will be able to open to buyers easy access to this market.
snos-boss

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:53:24 PM

Good idea, but the OSTERIA team should be very active to get a lot of customers. Restaurants are not so often used cryptocurrency. I hope that the application will be able to open to buyers easy access to this market.
I think the project is able to expand the use of cryptocurrency in different areas. For this you need to do so that participation in the project was important for all aspects of the business.
alexsmalex

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:43:57 AM

Hey. We are too waiting for the launch of the demo version and often hear promises. I would like to understand all the same when we see the results from the team. And after that I am ready to invest a substantial amount.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:56:58 AM

Hey. We are too waiting for the launch of the demo version and often hear promises. I would like to understand all the same when we see the results from the team. And after that I am ready to invest a substantial amount.
But the tokens are already on exchanges and now I see the project as a trader. I think it will be possible to make very good money even on short distations, since after launching the alpha version, the price can be increased several times.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:57:51 AM

But the tokens are already on exchanges and now I see the project as a trader. I think it will be possible to make very good money even on short distations, since after launching the alpha version, the price can be increased several times.
It remains to wait for news from the developers. I already bought tokens earlier and now I continue to follow the news of the project.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:49:07 AM

we'll wait in Q1 2019, because the Beta Test from the Osteria app will be released soon,
hopefully it will run smoothly, and the price of YUPA I'm sure will have an impact

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:08:22 AM

we'll wait in Q1 2019, because the Beta Test from the Osteria app will be released soon,
hopefully it will run smoothly, and the price of YUPA I'm sure will have an impact
here you are right. if the team does everything as promised, we will soon see the beta version and the price increase. But for this you need to be confident in the team.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:43:28 AM

here you are right. if the team does everything as promised, we will soon see the beta version and the price increase. But for this you need to be confident in the team.
I think this project will be very popular among businesses. Please give a link to the exchange. I would like to look at the volume of trades.
angrygerl

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:03:12 PM

Great idea. Do you already have any agreements with major partners? I would like to understand what the pace of development of this project will be and how quickly it will be able to scale.
shasdwi

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:09:54 PM

Not all projects, even with quality development, achieve high popularity. But the sphere of restaurant business will always have success at clients, and if participants will be able to receive bonuses, it is certainly interested them.
Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:34:53 PM

I am impressed by the ratings of the project Osteria! The goal of automated interaction between restaurants and their visitors is worthy of respect and attention, because it will simplify life and everyday manipulations from all sides!

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:43:19 AM

I am impressed by the ratings of the project Osteria! The goal of automated interaction between restaurants and their visitors is worthy of respect and attention, because it will simplify life and everyday manipulations from all sides!
The main thing is that the project will be connected with the real sphere of business, which means that the tokens will always be in demand and that means the growth of the token. And this is the most important thing for me as an investor.
angrygerl

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:55:43 AM

The main thing is that the project will be connected with the real sphere of business, which means that the tokens will always be in demand and that means the growth of the token. And this is the most important thing for me as an investor.
The main thing that the team fulfilled its promises and the project was launched in a timely manner. And then the price will go up very quickly.
alexsmalex

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:17:28 AM

The main thing that the team fulfilled its promises and the project was launched in a timely manner. And then the price will go up very quickly.
Well, until we get a lot of news from the team and I think that the final conclusions can be made after the announcements. I will follow the growth of the project.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:35:13 AM

Interesting idea. I think that this will be the most demanded. I will continue to monitor the growth of this project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:25:39 AM

It is certain that we all hope that the promises from the team can be achieved and carried out well and on time because if all of that can be achieved, we will indirectly increase the price

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: