Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:59:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be the currency of our future?  (Read 2268 times)
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:49:14 PM

One of the purpose of bitcoin is to serve for online exchange of goods but over the years the volatility has not help in calculating value exchange. The volatility is one of the advantages holders are considering so as to acquire as much as possible which pose the coin more of an asset. More stable coins are coming up that can handle value of product purchased and serve exactly the purpose of online exchange and payment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

Wow, that's very good. in my country, transactions with bitcoin payments can only buy digital products, such as electricity tokens and pulse vouchers. but for future currencies. I think this will only be a currency variant. so that everyone can make a choice to transact. well, on the technology side, Bitcoin is very superior. but on the no-risk side, fiat currency is still the best. because the value is very stable.
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

yes im strongly believe that bitcoin will be the best currency in the future. they have a strong community that can give every user a better profit
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

Hey,

I have been investing in some btc recently and i have seen that in my country i can pay for example in a pizza restaurant (when i order online) with online coins.
Do you think that btc will become the future currency of our world?
Just not you, many countries people use bitcoin now for different works. Many online exchange market and online betting site are created depend on bitcoin. Nowadays some popular companies areaccepting bitcoin for their payment system. Day by day number of bitcoin users are increasing around the world. The way Bitcoin investment and bittakane users are increasing, it is easy to understand that Bitcoin will be the world's currency in the future.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:59:57 PM

Hey,

I have been investing in some btc recently and i have seen that in my country i can pay for example in a pizza restaurant (when i order online) with online coins.
Possibly if all the people thinks that they can use the crypto currencies instead of the centralized fiat currecnies.But now bitcoin is in very early stage and not recognized by most of the people and the some people thinks that it is ponzi and only few knows that what is bitcoin so lets spread the knowledge about bitcoin and then it will become the future of the currencies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:09:58 PM

Hey,

I think that could happen. because times and technology are increasingly sophisticated and by using bitcoin transactions it becomes easier. Moreover, seeing the advantages of Bitcoin makes people more interested in using Bitcoin as a payment tool.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

Bitcoin will be "one of the" currency of the future as a way of payment, not the legal currency of a country. It won't happen in the near future because the government won't let Bitcoin make it, i'll be just considered as a digital payment or a gateway payment. We are probably gone by then although it's plausible in the far future.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

Hey,

When you say currency of the future, does it mean it will make fiat obsolete? Again, I don't see it happening though, perhaps bitcoin will be widely accepted as means of on-line payment or even you can purchase something in your local groceries or pizza for that matter. But if you are thinking that it will replace fiat, it won't happen. Let's take for example USD, do you think that bitcoin can replace it as the universal currency? I don't think so.
Bitcoin can't really replace fiat currency but there are a big chance that bitcoin can become a legal currency. As of now bitcoin is widely use in different country and most of the country already consider as currency which they accept it as payment on the bill of their costumer. I think bitcoin can become currency in the future but it never replace our traditional fiat currency.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:31:23 PM

Yes i agree with that bitcoin is the future currency and in the future it will replace fiat and help a lots especially blockchain technology do.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

it looks like bitcoin and blockchain technology owned by bitcoin can be very useful in the future and certainly many platforms will start using cryptocurrency like bitcoin to receive payments from consumers, the more developed technology, the more finance will develop into digital.
Mr. Ar_Mongi

Activity: 332
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

I think in the future Bitcoin will play the role of gold, and altcoins will be used to pay for goods. But no one knows what will happen to Bitcoin in the future. However, Bitcoin technologies, such as Blockchain, can be used not only in cryptocurrencies and, I hope, in the future they will be widely distributed not only in cryptocurrencies.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

Hey,

This is already a worldwide currency now,because bitcoin has been in the online market worldwide so theres no reason why need to ask this
The function of cryptocurrency specially bitcoin will focus online while fiat will remain in offline transactions,meaning this both will help the worlds together
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

maybe bitcoin can be a currency for all of us in the future. now there are several companies that want to accept bitcoin as a payment tool such as kfc and bmw. but we don't know, what will happen in the future, whether bitcoin becomes our online currency or is banned by many countries.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

It may happen that bitcoin will be the currency of the future seeing the growth of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin in particular.

It is not so sure. To become a future currency Bitcoin has to overcome many obstacles. And it certainly will not be easy, because the conviction of financial institutions or governments will be extremely difficult. Cryptocurrencies will surely develop, but will they become the currency of the future?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:09:45 PM

Bitcoin is already a currency and it operating on the global skal right now so at that bitcoin is the global currency of the now and even in the future, bitcoin has revolutionized the world transactions process to the point that the global space now recognized bitcoin as the world global currency.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:11:04 PM

The world is forever changing and evolving no one can exactly predict if bitcoin will fail or succeed but with its intelligent and innovative technology im sure bitcoin will have a great impact on our economy. I think in the future more countries will start to recognize and adapt it even merchants and commerce are slowly adapting it as payment.
I think yes because bitcoin is our future asset for financial and economic needs and it is also true that you say technology is now in the future and must be developed until the end of time
GameLe

Activity: 104

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

I am absolutely sure that bitcoin will be the currency of the future.
Why? Because it has everything for it. Bitcoin is secure, fast, decentralized
But it is obvious for me that it will not happened in the nearest future. It will be very long way to become only one currency in all countries all over the world.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:27:29 PM

I'm sure yes because bitcoin has been used and developed by the whole world and I think this is a good way for us to be able to use this bitcoin money for our needs
SnapDown22

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

The world is forever changing and evolving no one can exactly predict if bitcoin will fail or succeed but with its intelligent and innovative technology im sure bitcoin will have a great impact on our economy. I think in the future more countries will start to recognize and adapt it even merchants and commerce are slowly adapting it as payment.
I agree with you that bitcoin is our money because here we live in advanced and rapidly developing technology, it would be good if we should and use the technology well
Dreamace7

Activity: 126

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

Will bitcoin be the currency of the future? Well that a question that would be better experienced rather than speculated. Bitcoin is not a physical currency and there are some restrictions it has now hopefully it could be resolved

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: