Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:56:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be the currency of our future?  (Read 2268 times)
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:53:49 PM

yes, that is possible, but it will take at-least a few generations as most of the governments fear Bitcoin as they can't control it. maybe Bitcoin will get more and more features and stay decentralized just as now and mass adaption will push governments to think about it seriously. but not in near future.

I do not have any doubts. Bitcoin will certainly become the future currency. I guess, not all the people understand it now, but later, they will realize it for sure. You will see it.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:01:52 PM

Well, it would be great if bitcoin become the future currency. I think someday it will be but it will take time as bitcoin is a digital currency and most of the country is opposite of bitcoin and its payment system. If the government of each country like to support BTC then it will definitely be the future currency but still, need to go a long way.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:14:56 PM

maybe it will happen if bitcoin will become our currency in the future, but maybe only for difficult online payments like paying between countries. I hope that it will happen, because if that happens the value or the price of bitcoin will rise. just wait and hope.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

Just like now we are using crypto for different reasons we can say that crypto is the future and we can make money and it can be our side business as well bitcoin will make the world change and this will be soon that crypto will be our future now many people are enjoying it and they have businesses where they can buy and sell crypto. Crypto is very powerful and the value of this currency can be just predicted now. I have seen bitcoin as the future of all crypto  users.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 04:42:31 PM

Hey,

I have been investing in some btc recently and i have seen that in my country i can pay for example in a pizza restaurant (when i order online) with online coins.
Do you think that btc will become the future currency of our world?

I don't think it's developed enough to cover the shopping in our normal lives right now, but I'm sure it'll be there soon. Everyone will have to keep up with this.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:22:47 PM

Bitcoin cannot be a currency in the near future it is because bitcoin has no fixed amount or value, every minute every second the price is changing. So how would bitcoin be a currency in the future? Bitcoin can be an alternative coin but it can't replace our native coin.
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:01:12 PM

Yes, I think Bitcoin will be our future coin,but I can not remember that it will ever be the main currency.Because ,Bitcoin is an online currency. No country can only continue depending on the online currency.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
JuneTaro

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:36:48 PM

Yes, it can become an international exchange currency but to be able to do so requires united nations
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:53:20 PM

Even at this point, in some countries and some institutions, Bitcoin can be used as a means of payment (as in your country), so I am sure that we will use Bitcoin more often as a payment method, but replacing cash at the global level will be very difficult.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:28:58 PM

It seems that if the government does not legalize bitcoin then bitcoin will only become an asset, and if the government can accept bitcoin then bitcoin will become a future currency.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:06:48 PM

This will come to reliability because is have actually gone viral so there is that dream that bitcoin will be use a universal currency that will be accepted in so many organizations.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

Unfortunately, whilst  Bitcoin is a great concept-like many original ideas it is usually the successors that become dominant. Bitcoin is to limited to be the future, shure it will always have a place , but in time it will become an interesting  backwater. I'm not sure which coin if any will become a global currency of the future-as I fear that governments and their cohorts in the banking sector will try every trick in the book to prevent it so as to retain control. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:32:58 PM

I don't think that exactly vitcoin will be the currency of future. I think that every country will have their own cryptocurrency which will be absolutely legit.

mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:20:31 PM

Yes I agree that it will be a currency in the future but replacing fiat with it I think is not going to happen. It is only a digital currency and for me. Fiat will still be the mainly used currency worldwide.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:29:53 PM

Hey,

I have been investing in some btc recently and i have seen that in my country i can pay for example in a pizza restaurant (when i order online) with online coins.

Bitcoin has already become the currency of the future, as before no one could think that all transactions can be transparent and will be bypassed by the government and tax. In the future, currencies in the digital world will only develop, and we will forget Fiat money as a nightmare.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:40:47 PM

Hey,

When you say currency of the future, does it mean it will make fiat obsolete? Again, I don't see it happening though, perhaps bitcoin will be widely accepted as means of on-line payment or even you can purchase something in your local groceries or pizza for that matter. But if you are thinking that it will replace fiat, it won't happen. Let's take for example USD, do you think that bitcoin can replace it as the universal currency? I don't think so.
some people have difficulty understanding the blockchain system, and they choose to use fiat rather than bitcoin. it's simpler.

bitcoin will dominate in several aspects compared to fiat, such as investment and trade.

bitcoin will not make fiat obsolete, so the existence of fiat will always be used by some people. but, I am sure that bitcoin in the future will be more popular than fiat.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:06:06 PM

Digital currencies might be very useful in the future since we are mostly engaged into online services and payments. However,  fiat money would still be remain the main currency (locally). The problem is that,  digital currencies isn't fully supported by the government and some establishments which could only be a hindrance of its developments.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:09:15 PM

Hey,

I really wonder why the forum moderators still have not banyat for such topics? Probably the hundredth topic about why bitcoin is the currency of the future and blah blah blah. Please do not produce the same type and boring topics for discussion! There are more important things that deserve our attention than idle chatter about the future of bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:32:04 PM

Yes it has great probability that bitcoin would be the currency of our future, because it is now started accepted in other countries and they make it legalize in their government. And with the valuable benefits that bitcoin may gives especially helping economics development there will be a great chance that it is become a currency in the near future, but this would take a long process.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:42:27 PM

Bitcoin will not be our future currency, but cryptocurrencies will be the trend of our currency in the future. in the future, I predict that more and more currencies will turn to crypto, that trend I'm sure we will feel in the next 7 to 15 years...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: