Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:54:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be the currency of our future?  (Read 2268 times)
andi_wahid

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:46:56 AM

if we discuss about the future bitcoin opportunities to become the world currency, this can happen. but not in the near future even though you say in the area you have bought and sold pizza with coins online. because in other regions this transaction is still very foreign to them. so in my opinion this takes a long time
@JANIYAA

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:52:01 AM

Hi

BTC can be the currency of the future. In my mind I think it need be popular in the market like for using businesses, partnerships.
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:54:10 AM

Recent complaints about large amounts of electricity, as well as the environmental pollution of bitcoin mining. Bitcoin needs to improve on these issues so it is possible that the future will be widely accepted and become one of the major currencies.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:56:31 AM

Recent complaints about large amounts of electricity, as well as the environmental pollution of bitcoin mining. Bitcoin needs to improve on these issues so it is possible that the future will be widely accepted and become one of the major currencies.
I don't know, but currently bitcoin is still often used as a transaction tool on the internet. it has even become a digital currency. however, to be a currency in a country, I think that is quite a difficult thing to happen. especially in countries that already have their own fiat.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:57:17 AM

yes. bitcoin and altcoin will become currencies in the future. and currently bitcoin and altcoin have become the first digital currencies that have been circulating in all countries. but the existence of bitcoin and altcoin is not a digital currency used to transact but rather becomes a commodity of trade and futures investment. to become a legitimate digital currency, rules and legality are needed from each country.
charlyee

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

I think yes...bitcoin is father of crypto and has best value in market so there are many reasons it can be a future currency.
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:58:29 AM

I don't know, but currently bitcoin is still often used as a transaction tool on the internet. it has even become a digital currency. however, to be a currency in a country, I think that is quite a difficult thing to happen. especially in countries that already have their own fiat.
I'm sure in the future Bitcoin will become a currency which admitted it by all the country. Now that has not happened because there are still many people who haven't knowledge   about it, So making it difficult to set Bitcoin as currency in a country.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:58:58 AM

Stability is a factor needed for currency. While bitcoin is too volatile, I don't think it can be the future of our currency. Indeed, digital currencies can be the future but it will be difficult for crypto, especially bitcoin to be one of them.

Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

Hey,

I have been investing in some btc recently and i have seen that in my country i can pay for example in a pizza restaurant (when i order online) with online coins.
Do you think that btc will become the future currency of our world?

Although bitcoin or other cryptocurrency aren't still accepted by the governments and still fighting by the banks, we cannot deny the fact that it is still growing very fast and positively. I like the idea that you can purchase goods in just having coins. It is more easier than going to the physical store so I believe that bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be the future currency of ours.

FallenBtcAngel

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:19:28 AM

Btc will be the currency of the future. However, no one guarantees that that future will be bright, decentralized and anonymous for an average btc holder.
Trinity_boy

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

It's funny how I just responded to a similar question. The other one was asking if bitcoin will become the universal currency just because they are being accepted for school donations and now, bitcoin will be the currency of the future just because an online pizza store is accepting it.

My friend, there is so much more qualifications needed for a currency to be declared the currency of the future pretty much how USD has acquired this position over the past decades. First of all, everyone as in every single individual in this planet needs to know what bitcoin is all about. Are we even close to that? I doubt it. This among many other qualifications my friend are what I'm talking about.
bisleri1122

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

There are many places in the world where you can pay with bitcoins. I believe that we are gradually moving towards it.
I think in future bitcoin can be an important and will be another currency.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:59:24 PM

Hey,

I have been investing in some btc recently and i have seen that in my country i can pay for example in a pizza restaurant (when i order online) with online coins.
Yes but not the main currency, government still need to have national currency to become one of instruments to control country economy. Bank and national currency has to still exist because  industries need capital from people who save their money in bank.
- I do not believe in what you say, bitcoin will not be able to become our currency in the future because as you say, the government can not control it and of course, they will not guarantee the safety of users, users face risks or problems, they will not be able to get help from the government and that will make people stop the idea of using it as a currency, too risky. In addition, the value of bitcoin is not fixed, most people here just feel it is suitable for investment, using it as currency only wastes its special features

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency would definitely be one of the prime payment systems in the coming decades but it is not going to destroy the traditional payment system which is based on Fiat currencies. The prime factor for cryptocurrency is literacy rate which is not impressive on a global level especially when it comes to technology and hence it won't be replacing fiat system at all.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:16:28 PM

If the business sectors has adopted the top coin and many governments legalized it then we can consider it the currency of the future. People will eventually use the cryptocurrency in their transactions if bitcoin payment is available in all type of business and services. But every user should be aware of its volatility and risk in using it in transactions because of its rapid price fluctuations.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

It may happen that bitcoin will be the currency of the future seeing the growth of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin in particular.
If bitcoin will fully develop and it will be accept in all country and even the government will allow it I think there is a huge possibility that bitcoin can become currency. Once the government support cryptocurrency it will really happen in the future.
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

I think that later Bitcoin will grow more rapidly and will be accepted by people all over the world and become
a very popular digital currency

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:27:46 PM

Hey,

Well, bitcoin proved that it can be the currency of future but due to current market condition some people have doubt that bitcoin could revive again or not but for me, it will definitely rise and will prove again by making new records.
basobulat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:45:02 PM

Hey,

I'm sure bitcoin will be another option in global transactions. but not to become the world's national currency. yes, it will be a lot of debate and create new problems that occur for some major countries. of course the USA will not allow that to be easy

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:52:56 PM

Bitcoin may be adopted as one of the currencies but it will never replace fiat currencies. The use of bitcoin as payment for goods and services will be come into fruition because people would realize the benefits of decentralized transactions.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: