Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:18:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most profitable bounty tasks  (Read 1599 times)
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:18:04 PM

Usually, the most profit will be generated by doing the translation and also taking part in the signature campaign. Content creation is also a good way to receive higher amounts of stakes but usually, there is the thing with content that managers/bounty team will decide if it's any good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:19:26 PM

Before it's signature who's paying big rewards as allocated funds are really huge, but now they cut it out and bring this new ideas of creating videos for much better ways of advertisement and much wider coverage of Target investors, but still signature campaigns still attract more bounty hunters even rewards is much lesser especially when there's a lots of participants.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

Translation and signature in my opinion.

With the signature you're kind of limited to 1 at a time, but translation can bring in good money
Maybe this time last year was correct, but I do not think now. If you find a good project, I think you should focus on doing all of their tasks: signatures, youtube and content. It will save you a lot of effort.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:26:28 PM

Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?
Signature is one of the most earnest jobs in the ICO project. You can see the signature is always in favor and it occupies a lot in the pool. Most bounty hunters participate in the signature. You can join all the items in the bounty to earn as many tokens as possible from this job.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:31:48 PM

yup, indeed the signature campaign is the most common campaign done because it is very profitable, but behind that all the translation campaigns are also more profitable than the signature campaign, but the translation campaign has quite a tight competitor.
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:57:40 PM

Most profitable task in bounty campaigns is Translation campaigns, after that if you have a high rank then Signature campaign is best to get a good reward.
After these two task you can join YouTube & social media campaign.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 05:33:19 PM

Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?

Signature, making article and doing translation are the campaigns that is the most profitable when it comes to joining the bounties I think. Ico review via youtube is also very generous g. I wish to do the youtube ico review someday.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

It depends on the bounty allocation and the participant number and rank in signature campaigns. Social media campaigns you can do
several at the same time, while signature campaign only one.  So it depends on many factors and it is difficult  to give straight answer.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:37:59 PM

If it is for pure amount and you willing to dedicate practically 12 hours to this, you can do the bounties of social networks, since the only limit is imposed by you, but you will have to deal with the madness that is managing 20 or 30 campaigns at a time, if you want something more relaxed, you can do translations or content creation, which pays quite well and is much more relaxed.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:46:58 PM

The most profitable bounty tasks is translation campaigns and signature campaigns. Than blog&media and youtube campaigns. Twitter and Facebook campaigns are considered the lowest paid
hope2907

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:17:53 PM

Yes I think so.Signatur is the most profitable bounty task.But i noticed that translation campaign also good paid task.Some time you can earn good amount from translation campaign more than signature campaign.But usually everyone can't participate translation campaign.Its only for some people.So overall signature campaign is best task.
bumbazaka

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:20:23 PM

Social media has many bots so there is few money in it. Signatures, youtube, and blogs are more preferable.

Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:34:16 PM

Facebook and Twitter is the least profitable things to do in bounties.  I would say that social campaigns are just a waste of time. If you want to earn money, then create more content, translate whitepaper & ann threads, or upgrade your account on the forum and earn on signatures.

papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:35:29 PM

Previously, the forum signature was the most profitable, but lately I have been observing the trend of shifting priorities from the signature campaign bounty to creating content, such as: various videos, pictures, blog articles and the like.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:38:56 PM

Yes you are rigth . The article and youtube are good but signature the best. I heard in translation you can earn too. But with the current market, earnings are getting lower.
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:40:25 PM

You can do any of the tasks bounty. Everything will depend on the choice of the campaign, where they will pay normal money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:46:45 PM

In my opinion there are three types of tasks in a profitable bounty, namely
1. Signature = Although difficult, this can be a good choice for bounty because it usually has few participants.
2. Translate = The given application is usually quite small, but the translation can give great results because it usually has several participants according to the language needed by the project. So to do this we have to move fast and have a good experience.
3. Content creation = Like articles and videos, although usually followed by many people, this bounty can provide good benefits because we only need to do a short job.

dutechman

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:58:21 PM

On the average, I will go for signature campaign, translation and content creation as the most profitable tasks.  However, there are some bounties too that you will even earn tokens through social tasks than these three mentioned. I have participated in some bounties before that we were not up to 400 on the telegram spreadsheet. It sounds unbelievable considering the nature of telegram participants.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:09:33 PM

agree, I strongly agree with the way you do in seeking profits in this forum. it also depends on the expertise of the participants. if I myself usually work on Blogs, signatures and social media. the advantage that can get a bigger one is from the signature.

JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:19:47 PM

the best of course it is signature, but I try to do everything. soon twitter will disappear because they ban crypto users, need to search new social media for bounties
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: