Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:05:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most profitable bounty tasks  (Read 1599 times)
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:18:07 PM

I think that today this is probably a translation and a video, because it is the most rewarded today and there are fewer people there, because in most bounty today there are only a few people who are engaged in translations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neli234

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?
The best campaign for me is the translation campaign, the content campaign is well but requires quite a lot of skills. Social campaign, I do not encourage new players to participate in this time.
bumbazaka

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:18:54 PM

Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?
Translation and the Youtube campaign are the most profitable because they have less number of participation so which will leads you to get more tokens when comparing with signature campaign.But most of the bounties are going scam so pick the right one if you want to have worthy tokens doe your effort.

But if your translation and youtube video will be poor, you will be rejected from a campaign.

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:57:23 PM

Yes the signature campaign is the most profitable or the one that gets the most results from it. But it does not mean that the Social Media campaign and others are not profitable, it is equally beneficial but the results obtained are fewer and to run the Social Media campaign there is no need for rank requirements on your bitcointalk account different from the signature campaign.
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

the most profitable is a translation, considering simply and affordable tasks they are Article and YouTube, as you can post several articles and reviews but lead only one signature campaign
Before the Translation bounty was the top paid campaign , but now I see the content and Youtube campaign have the big deal of paid money in any bounty campaign.
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:32:51 PM

Yes the signature campaign is the most profitable or the one that gets the most results from it. But it does not mean that the Social Media campaign and others are not profitable, it is equally beneficial but the results obtained are fewer and to run the Social Media campaign there is no need for rank requirements on your bitcointalk account different from the signature campaign.

Signature bounty is profitable , but it depends on both the number of participants and the rank of the participants , I think it's profitable for the member with high ranks .
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:37:24 PM

I agrwe that bitcointalk signature campaign is the nost profitable of all the tasks.especially if you are in higher rank. I am doing also a signature campaign because for me it is worth participating for especially if it is a good project and it ended up well. You will also earn bigger because the value for sure will sour high.
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:48:58 PM

The most profitable bounty task without no doubt for is the Bounty signature campaign. Maybe we can have blog and article campaign after picking the signature campaign.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

I will agree to some an extent but that's only when you are a high rank member then it will pay you well, but generally speaking translation bounty pays high too..

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
ityandsyn

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

It depends on the allocation of the tokens distribution and mostly of the bounty is signature have the bigger allocation but there are few has the you tube have the higher payments .
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:44:42 PM

From personal experience I can say that the best tasks for participation are those where there are the least participants. Usually these are the tasks where you need to write comments, posts, articles. As for Twitter and Facebook. There are always more participants on Twitter, then Facebook. By this, participation in Twitter and Facebook often becomes unprofitable. Again, if you want to earn more, you need to understand that you need to do the work that not everyone wants to do. Principle is a frequent regularity, most of where there is an easy job, but then less money.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

I agree with you. At the moment, wearing a signature on Bitcointalk is paid above all. Especially if you have a high rank on the forum.

okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:51:26 PM

I do not see the meaning of Twitter and Facebook bounty, the payments are very small. I am engaged in creating content, mostly video and also the most important type of bounty is a signature company
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

Well, probably the most profitable company is a signature, but I also noticed that the owners of groups earn good money in telegrams.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:14:41 PM

Do not be in a haste to jump into the part of bounty that you know nothing about. Yes, translation and perhaps signature could be more profitable, but i would advise that you put your best into the aspect you know for now, then gradually develop yourself in other aspects, to avoid wasted effort.
Asmh85

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:53:53 PM

I think translation bounty is the most profitable bounty as I heard from others bounty hunters, I never participate in translation bounty coz I have no experience as they always say.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:07:48 PM

I do not see the meaning of Twitter and Facebook bounty, the payments are very small. I am engaged in creating content, mostly video and also the most important type of bounty is a signature company

Also, bounty  translation is very well paid. However, there is a significant problem. It is the need to know at least two languages. English first. And also, there is a problem in time to reserve a queue for translation. Because there are a lot of people who want
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:14:34 PM

Well, the signature is not the most profitable probably the most profitable this translation and, of course, telegrams, advertising , here you pay quite a very greasy!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
eva.malysheva

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:20:01 PM

It agrees with you. But recently I see more and more companies which allocate the most part of a pool for social networks. It surprises me it never was. Bitcointalk any more not such highly paid as became seems earlier.

Invigorated

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:30:42 PM

Most profitable certainly has to be Translation Campaigns. This has to do with the fact that translation campaigns of most bounties often times have low participation since only a few people can actually translate in the prominent languages. With low participation, the stakes are higher going by the stakes to tokens ratio formula used for calculations. When the stakes are high, the tokens are also high and the fewer the participants, the higher the rewards. Translation Campaigns are always going to offer the highest rewards and this will continue to be the case for a long time to come. Other campaigns worth a look in are signature campaigns and video campaigns as well. They also pay decently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: