Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:50:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most profitable bounty tasks  (Read 1599 times)
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:12:26 AM

Yeah, I agree with you. true if the signature is one of the campaigns that get a huge reward and for now I prefer only the join signature campaign.
But, Translations campaign also has a huge reward. I thought, I would become Translations. And then I will join Signature and Translations campaign. Because in Signature and Translations campaign, there are fewer participants compared to other campaigns.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:44:56 AM

Signatures are the most profitable if you ask me.It is certainly easier than translating.And it pays very much more compared to the other bounties.I just don't get the appeal really.Signatures are advertisements for this site.Yes this is a very important platform but I don't understand the need to promote this way.Are there really that much users that invest.Looks like they would just enter the bounty.
I guess depending on the rank you have, if your rank is a junior member in this forum then you will get a little reward compared to someone who is taken part through the social media campaign and has a number of Facebook and Twitter followers of more than 10k or 5k. However, I do not like the social media campaign because many of the bounty hunters promote ICO projects rashly, not even in accordance with the facts in the project.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:20:02 AM

I think it depends on the bounty allocation because i partake on one campaign that gives low allocation on Signature campaign and gives huge on Medium campaign. But i also think on most cases of bounty the most profitable is Signature campaign

Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:22:23 AM

For an average  hunter signature is the most profitable because it give better reward than other. Other is translation if you have proper skill to do that. Twitter and Facebook are not that much profitable. My thought is for signature

rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:23:42 AM

Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?
Yes, but depending on the different projects. Each project will have a different reward for different campaigns. In some projects they always send 5% of the total amount of the project to the Signature campaign. But some send higher percentages. But I find that signature campaigns bring more money.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:32:41 AM

I believe content creation and signature campaign could generate good amount of reward if compared to another bounty campaign.
Last year, social media could also generate good amount of reward, but today it's not profitable anymore.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:45:08 AM

I agree that the signature campaign is profitable if you are higher rank, but for me I think the translation campaign is the most profitable bounty task and I think it's a hard task you should not rely on google translate and should perfect grammar.

universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:48:48 AM

Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?

In general signature will have the most allocation but you also must factor in how many participants and your rank in the forum if not even though other bounty task the allocation is not much compare to signature but you are able to earn more than what you are earning in signature.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:58:08 AM

For now, indeed signature campaign is the most profitable bounty campaign. Especially if we are able to get a good project, and we had a high level on our bitcointalk account.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:13:55 AM

For now, the signature campaign already has a lot of participants and is smarter, but if youtube I think few participants follow it, it seems that the youtube campaign is more profitable, especially if the duration is not too long.

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:22:57 AM

For me, the best and the most profitable bounty will be social media. Not because it has a high bounty allocation but because of the fact that we can join multiple campaigns. As long as we can stay productive, we can join as many bounties as we can. You will be able to hold different types of coin when if you join multiple bounties so even one boubty ended up being a scam you can still rely on other bounties.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:43:04 AM

Most of the time, the most profitable task in bitcoin forum is Signature campaigns but it still depends on the ICO on how are they going to distribute the fund allocation.
yes, most important is the amount of allocation fund for bounty campaign with a good bounty manager, if not we don't receive anything after 3 month work, another profit task is translation and video promote, otherwise blog campaign profit also not bad
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:16:51 AM

Most of the time, the most profitable task in bitcoin forum is Signature campaigns but it still depends on the ICO on how are they going to distribute the fund allocation.
yes, most important is the amount of allocation fund for bounty campaign with a good bounty manager, if not we don't receive anything after 3 month work, another profit task is translation and video promote, otherwise blog campaign profit also not bad
Those venue of bounty are really profitable and the allocations will be depend from the team and the managers, just need to be very careful when
choosing the project, most of those now are becoming scam or losing supports and the end results are just a waste of time, research and choose
the venue that you are comfortable to work with and enjoy the rewards.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:22:29 AM

I will say this: there is nothing super-profitable in this, just that someone likes it more and easier to do some tasks and that’s all. And the difference in profits at the same time is minimal.

xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:30:05 AM

What, this usually profits are very rare. Why do you think that there are a lot of profits. In fact, such a task is just to communicate more with everyone. Trading is the most profitable.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:42:17 AM

It was the signature campaign that is profitable but not always anymore.  Many bounty campaign shifted to twitter and facebook as their major allocation for bounty.  Aside from that in signature campaign your account can only apply for one campaign while on others, you can apply to different project bounty campaign making your chance of hitting a huge pay bigger.  In signature campaign, once it joined a failed campaign, all the time passed had been wasted while in other bounty, since you can multi campaign, the loss is not that significant.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

The most profitable tasks are Content and Signature campaigns. So the best way to earn the most is to find a good signature campaign for you and to write a lot of articles about different ICO projects.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:17:19 PM

Yeah, I agree with you. true if the signature is one of the campaigns that get a huge reward and for now I prefer only the join signature campaign.
But, Translations campaign also has a huge reward. I thought, I would become Translations. And then I will join Signature and Translations campaign. Because in Signature and Translations campaign, there are fewer participants compared to other campaigns.
- The translation campaign and signature really give us a great reward but we also need to spend a lot of time on it, risk is not small when the market always appear scam projects, that makes people who do translation campaigns and signatures waste a lot of time and do not get anything back. If we look deeper and wider about the tasks in the bounty, the most profitable task is probably to write and create content to advertise the project, the reward is reasonable and the method to do the task is easy, do not need too much time, the profitability is enormous when we can do a lot of projects in the same time

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:18:44 PM

Certainly the signature company is considered one of the most profitable.But and take on signature can be only one of many.Therefore, the selection has to be approached very carefully and being confident in the Manager leading this bounty.I like to write posts and articles because it is very well develops a person and replenishes his vocabulary and knowledge!
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

My salary is a signature. It seems to me that this is the most profitable task. I’m also trying to make money on Twitter and Facebook, but my rewards come out small, because I’m only promoting accounts and gaining subscribers.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: