Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:22:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀 [BOUNTY] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀  (Read 3480 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

By the way admin where are links and instruction for the bounty? I do not see any campaign that we can join here.
Most likely it is necessary just to leave a post with authentication and to specify in it in what bounty you want to join. I do not see other options.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:59:49 PM

By the way admin where are links and instruction for the bounty? I do not see any campaign that we can join here.
Most likely it is necessary just to leave a post with authentication and to specify in it in what bounty you want to join. I do not see other options.
I agree with you quite so and occurs. Any I do not see Google forms here. Anyway it is necessary to wait for the reply of developer to this question.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:18:06 PM

To what specifically time will bounty campaigns proceed? There will be no closing because of the current situation in the market previously? Thanks for answers.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:10:07 PM

To what specifically time will bounty campaigns proceed? There will be no closing because of the current situation in the market previously? Thanks for answers.
You can directly ask the this questions in the bounty group since that place where bounty manager can immediately give feedbacks and answers. Also, if the market continues to decreased, most of the team in every project will decide to extend their time frame in bounties.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:13:52 PM

You can directly ask the this questions in the bounty group since that place where bounty manager can immediately give feedbacks and answers. Also, if the market continues to decreased, most of the team in every project will decide to extend their time frame in bounties.
You gave absolutely right advice. Many do not know, but the team of developers more answers questions in messengers more actively.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:17:54 PM

That is a good suggestion, in addition I think the group created a telegram. It is good to join and ask there. For sure the queries you want to ask will be answered there. It just a matter of finding ways and eagerness to know the answer easily. Keeping track the project is one way also to know much better the project.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:20:25 PM

In any project the design has very important role. Any person at first pays attention to a cover and only then already gets acquainted with the structure.
Indeed. Well, there are so many projects which don't take a design as the main strategy to convince potential supporters or investors.
Precisely. That's what matter most since convincing people is hard to do it. So it is really important for the team to provide better strategy inorder for this people be attracted. Also, they need to do more innovations that can come up good features and functions of the platform I guess.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:57:29 PM

In any project the design has very important role. Any person at first pays attention to a cover and only then already gets acquainted with the structure.
Indeed. Well, there are so many projects which don't take a design as the main strategy to convince potential supporters or investors.
Precisely. That's what matter most since convincing people is hard to do it. So it is really important for the team to provide better strategy inorder for this people be attracted. Also, they need to do more innovations that can come up good features and functions of the platform I guess.
Supporters will take the first step and they can successfully share the information about the project in various platforms accordingly project is taking more initiative in recognizing their good work.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:58:17 PM

A good promotional advertisement to widely spread the bounty of the project is what this project needs to gain more participants as well as supporters of the project. Well, I see a good potential in this project, and for that, I do think they should keep going as well as a continuous striving for its goals and objectives for success.
Well. Im not sure if the objective is very good to make the bounty great but, it is a good start for them to earn more bounty participants.

The price of the token is pretty much inversely proportional to the number of coins they give away in the bounties. If they want to do a "good" bounty they should do it in ETH/BTC
So usually the reward for participation in the distribution of coins always give the project tokens, but not like not Bitcoin or Ethereum. I have not seen the project to distribute Bitcoin.
Even in token or coins project is considering the dedication and hardwork of every supporter that makes a way but that actually values them only when the project gets success.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:59:27 PM

Project whitepapers seems highly achievable as we can see they are more focused on the possibilities to achieve all the plans as they already promised accordingly required more supporters.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:01:30 AM

Im not pretty good to describe the design of the thread but it seems like the design is pretty damn perfect! Im loving the thread design because it was designed so clearly.
The project are at a new stage.but as the team is trying to give the effort & making everything very good.the thread intial desihn is amazing & it will be improved more
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:51:06 AM

Im not pretty good to describe the design of the thread but it seems like the design is pretty damn perfect! Im loving the thread design because it was designed so clearly.
The project are at a new stage.but as the team is trying to give the effort & making everything very good.the thread intial desihn is amazing & it will be improved more
The design of the bounty thread of the Bitcademy Football also got me and caught my interest to it. This thread is good to see as it gives a clear set of all the information needed and necesary that would make people to engage to this project.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:42:38 AM

Project whitepapers seems highly achievable as we can see they are more focused on the possibilities to achieve all the plans as they already promised accordingly required more supporters.
Keep going team Bitcademy Football! This is a good thing to know that this project is doing the best they could for the success of the project to make reach the goals and objectives of the Bitcademy Football. So keep kicking and striving for the better.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:19:56 AM

The design of the bounty thread of the Bitcademy Football also got me and caught my interest to it. This thread is good to see as it gives a clear set of all the information needed and necesary that would make people to engage to this project.
I like the design of this thread too as the informations is all provided here by the team. This kind of designed thread with clear and easy to read is a good thing that the team make for us. I am looking forward for this project and hopefully keep its continuous developments for success.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:21:06 AM

A good promotional advertisement to widely spread the bounty of the project is what this project needs to gain more participants as well as supporters of the project. Well, I see a good potential in this project, and for that, I do think they should keep going as well as a continuous striving for its goals and objectives for success.
Well. Im not sure if the objective is very good to make the bounty great but, it is a good start for them to earn more bounty participants.

The price of the token is pretty much inversely proportional to the number of coins they give away in the bounties. If they want to do a "good" bounty they should do it in ETH/BTC
So usually the reward for participation in the distribution of coins always give the project tokens, but not like not Bitcoin or Ethereum. I have not seen the project to distribute Bitcoin.

Exactly, you have not seen them distribute BTC or ETH, which they should like quite a few other projects which usually end up being successful often do
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:22:56 AM

I do not agree with you, none of the projects in which I participated gave a reward in another coin. Distributed only tokens that developed the project development team.

Yes because none of them would take you, most projects that gave BTC/ETH based rewards usually want Legendary ranked accounts along with a decent post history
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 350

Join the revolution today!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:53:41 AM

When will a bounty company be available? Do you plan to make discounts for users when the start of sales of tokens begins? Thanks for the answer.

Yes, in pre-ICO we have discounts up to 60%
Please check our website https://bitcademy.io for more information

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:54:50 AM

You have posted your bounty thread in wrong section of the forum. This section is only for announcements.

Thank you for your comment. Could you let me know where is the right section?
Bounty is an announcement.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:55:29 AM

We listen to our community. We received requests to change a few things in our bounty campaign.
We introduced Reddit and also Medium.
The graphics in the top post is updated.

BOUNTY will start on November 20.
Please remember it's on first come first served basis so buckle up and subscribe through our portal asap Smiley

How many people have registered already though, like from the looks of it not a lot (probably not even 10%) of that 4000 odd people you want have registered

You can start registering from Nov 20.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:56:19 AM

Good luck dev's! Wink
Listed your bounty campaign on portal http://bounty.cool and our Telegram https://t.me/bountyCool.
Big thank if you +++ our Merrit for our work)) Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

That's great! Thank you for that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: