Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀 [BOUNTY] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀  (Read 3480 times)
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

Join the revolution today!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:56:45 AM

Is bitcademy an ER20 tokens? Or does this company have their own blockchain in making in the future?

We are ER20 tokens.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:57:19 AM

You have posted your bounty thread in wrong section of the forum. This section is only for announcements.

Op please move the topics to altcoin bounty section, I think you can attract more supporters there.

Yes, we will do that.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 06:22:30 AM

This is truly a good chance to each and everyone of us to have this kind o f oportunity as having the Bitcademy Football bounty campaign as it not just make the project boost to become more popular aline but also to give us people the opportunity to gain and have participates into something good bounty.
Yes, that's right. The project deserves our attention and tracking project updates. It is very important to give them a report that we are interested, then the team will publish updates.
I prefer large updates because there is no sense to publish insignificant news. Thus the team will concentrate on development.
It actually sense to publish such information on various social channels including their recent announcements that will bring more awareness for all the existing and new investors to understand the project progress which is the growth and an added goodwill of the project.

And by social channels you should also include this thread and not keep the people who hate social media completely blind and out of the loop

Sure, we also publish information about bounty on all our social media.
No one will be left hanging.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 06:25:45 AM

Im not pretty good to describe the design of the thread but it seems like the design is pretty damn perfect! Im loving the thread design because it was designed so clearly.
Agree with you too buddy. For me, the design is important but what matters the most is the concepts and ideas integrated to the platform and how the project team delivers it to the the community. Well, I was hoping that this project will come reach its goals and objectives for its future success.

Thanks a lot for a discussion about us.
Please check us in our whitepaper https://bitcademy.io/files/Bitcademy_Whitepaper.pdf
We believe that the concept of traditional business connected with a virtual marketplace with tons of services based on blockchain is the future way to go. It can establish two separate revenue streams and keep it strong for the future.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 06:27:32 AM

By the way admin where are links and instruction for the bounty? I do not see any campaign that we can join here.

The description is in the first post.
It's very easy because all bounty is done through our webpage.
You have to log in or sign up and you will have an access to a bounty in your personal user panel.
Bounty panel will be added on November 20.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:43:15 AM

When will the official registration link be announced to participate in the project's generosity? Since I did not find the links myself, can someone tell me?

They say it will happen on the couple of weeks, So for now we have plenty of time to be ready when the campaign will be launched.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 06:47:07 AM

This is an extremely clean Bounty announcement.  Posts like these really help to set a standard for the us to live up to.  For design at least.  However the lack of text is probably hurting a little for SEO - Google loves em some text.

Best of LUCK.

Ok, I will be waiting for the official release of the bounty, Is there any ANN thread for this one too?

Yes, there is
Our ANN thread is here. You can find a lot of information about our project in general with links to other social media

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4886052.new#new

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 06:48:26 AM

When will the official registration link be announced to participate in the project's generosity? Since I did not find the links myself, can someone tell me?

Link is in our first post, you just go to our website, register and access your bounty panel.
Panel will be active Nov 20

unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 06:49:48 AM

Is bitcademy an ER20 tokens? Or does this company have their own blockchain in making in the future?

We are ER20 tokens.

Good news to all, It will easy for us bounty hunters to store the token using some wallet like myetherwallet and metafox.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 06:53:36 AM

By the way admin where are links and instruction for the bounty? I do not see any campaign that we can join here.
Most likely it is necessary just to leave a post with authentication and to specify in it in what bounty you want to join. I do not see other options.

All bounty is done through our website.
It's very simple. You sign up or log in and access your bounty panel.
It will be active however starting November 20.

FourByfour

Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:57:09 AM

Most likely it is necessary just to leave a post with authentication and to specify in it in what bounty you want to join. I do not see other options.

2 days more to go then, So on the website its, all automatic or we will still need to report on this thread?

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:01:50 AM

They say it will happen on the couple of weeks, So for now we have plenty of time to be ready when the campaign will be launched.

Our bounty campaign will commence Nov 20 and it will be on the first served basis so please be quick.
Bounty will be run by weeks so every week it will be new opportunities for everyone.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:02:59 AM

2 days more to go then, So on the website its, all automatic or we will still need to report on this thread?

All automatic. This thread is only for the announcement.
The first post is the most important. It explains all the rules, however, when you log in to your panel in 2 days you will see all the rules too.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:06:43 AM

The project marketing team should do something about the project popularity. They were tasked to do make the project famous and talk in the town. Most probably they can do some advertisement that indicates the good reviews and the announcements of bounty campaigns to increase the number of participants and supporters. This will be quite a expensive activity but I do believe its worth to invest.
Yeah, indeed. Most of the project is having so many strategies to make some audiences and I hope this project will have some unique strategies to gain it.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:16:50 AM

We are ER20 tokens.
He asking that whether the token will have a new blockchain and forked from the ethereum network into your own blockchain network, please answer it.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:30:02 AM

Yeah, there is no spreadsheet so just tell the proof of authentication in here so that the admin will give you a short answer whether you are approved or declined as a participant.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:33:14 AM

You have posted your bounty thread in wrong section of the forum. This section is only for announcements.
It has been moved and its clear that is on the right section of the forum. Well, what you are waiting for? Join right now on Bitcademy Football bounty campaigns!
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:50:20 AM

When will a bounty company be available? Do you plan to make discounts for users when the start of sales of tokens begins? Thanks for the answer.

Yes, in pre-ICO we have discounts up to 60%
Please check our website https://bitcademy.io for more information

That's really a good discounts admin. For sure there will be more investors will interest to join in your token sales. By the way, how long does the 60% discounts runs? Perhaps, it would be better if this could be done at least 1 month so that more poeple will join.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

We are ER20 tokens.
And in the future you plan further development and transition after all for the blockchain in the future? It would increase demand for a token.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:53:42 PM

Yes, exactly. The campaign will be launching for next few weeks and the best thing to do right now is prepare the necessary arrangements and things that will be needed for the upcoming events and sharing good reviews for the positive results.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: