Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:21:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀 [BOUNTY] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀  (Read 3480 times)
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:17:09 AM

You have posted your bounty thread in wrong section of the forum. This section is only for announcements.

Op please move the topics to altcoin bounty section, I think you can attract more supporters there.

It got moved by the OP literally ages ago. Unless you didn't even bother to check before making that comment you'd notice we're in the Bounties section

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:26:19 AM

This is truly a good chance to each and everyone of us to have this kind o f oportunity as having the Bitcademy Football bounty campaign as it not just make the project boost to become more popular aline but also to give us people the opportunity to gain and have participates into something good bounty.
Yes, that's right. The project deserves our attention and tracking project updates. It is very important to give them a report that we are interested, then the team will publish updates.
I prefer large updates because there is no sense to publish insignificant news. Thus the team will concentrate on development.
It actually sense to publish such information on various social channels including their recent announcements that will bring more awareness for all the existing and new investors to understand the project progress which is the growth and an added goodwill of the project.

And by social channels you should also include this thread and not keep the people who hate social media completely blind and out of the loop
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:24:29 AM

It got moved by the OP literally ages ago. Unless you didn't even bother to check before making that comment you'd notice we're in the Bounties section
Yeah. Usually the bounty stored and placed in the bounties board, you can check them immediately so you can also join the bounty.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:30:05 AM

Yeah. Usually the bounty stored and placed in the bounties board, you can check them immediately so you can also join the bounty.
Well. Actually, this is the bounty board and its stored on the bounty so that you can join the bounty by looking in the first page of the thread and see how many bounties that are suitable for you.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:43:31 AM

A good promotional advertisement to widely spread the bounty of the project is what this project needs to gain more participants as well as supporters of the project. Well, I see a good potential in this project, and for that, I do think they should keep going as well as a continuous striving for its goals and objectives for success.
Well. Im not sure if the objective is very good to make the bounty great but, it is a good start for them to earn more bounty participants.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:54:54 AM

Im not pretty good to describe the design of the thread but it seems like the design is pretty damn perfect! Im loving the thread design because it was designed so clearly.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:38:18 AM

Im not pretty good to describe the design of the thread but it seems like the design is pretty damn perfect! Im loving the thread design because it was designed so clearly.
Agree with you too buddy. For me, the design is important but what matters the most is the concepts and ideas integrated to the platform and how the project team delivers it to the the community. Well, I was hoping that this project will come reach its goals and objectives for its future success.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:17:38 AM

A bounty which has standard to join.their features are good enough.but they should start the bounty very soon.2-3 week will be very late after announcement
There was no issues with delay but all we need is bounty program moreover with no issues all the instructions and plans should be accurate that makes a way to reach the goals.
Now i am thinking about the future of the project because they project has some time to start & market is fall at time.if they really will surely open the work
They are obliged to continue work in the normal mode. The cryptocurrency has no fortress and constantly changes cost, and it is normal, the patience is necessary.
Yeah but the big cryptocurrencies are really falling down which will affect other currencies too.if the don't want any consequences,the should make a plan for further result 
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:07:43 AM

Something does not work out to the end what you meant. Do you have a project or not? Because it's strange that you called him damned.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:11:33 AM

Do you plan to do beta testing of the platform? If so, when it will happen, I really want to take part in it.
Recently by me it is noticed that the majority of projects refuse it, and I do not know why. It would seem to me on the contrary could help to promote the project.
So I also do not understand why the majority do not want to run beta testing before the main launch, this way you can identify shortcomings in the program.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:18:36 AM

Well. Actually, this is the bounty board and its stored on the bounty so that you can join the bounty by looking in the first page of the thread and see how many bounties that are suitable for you.
Very interesting. I hope that this project will show that new projects that are being created from scratch can reach heights. I will follow him.
connecoin

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

A good promotional advertisement to widely spread the bounty of the project is what this project needs to gain more participants as well as supporters of the project. Well, I see a good potential in this project, and for that, I do think they should keep going as well as a continuous striving for its goals and objectives for success.
Well. Im not sure if the objective is very good to make the bounty great but, it is a good start for them to earn more bounty participants.
Yes. So far so good for the bounty campaigns of Bitcademy. More and more people keep coming to join in different campaigns where it can give better advantage to attract numerous investors and help the platfom to have a good funds for future development.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

I think that it is worth taking a closer look at the project, few people really follow him. Vosnovnom for the project is not monitored, Tolko occasionally check for updated information and not all users.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

I agree, the design really excellent and very much is evident. But I do not recommend to you to draw a conclusion about the platform proceeding only from this.

Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:02:45 PM

You have posted your bounty thread in wrong section of the forum. This section is only for announcements.

Op please move the topics to altcoin bounty section, I think you can attract more supporters there.

Many just cannot find bounty at a forum at once and I perfectly understand them because search here not the most exact therefore it is necessary to ask in the main thread.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:17:18 PM

I agree, the design really excellent and very much is evident. But I do not recommend to you to draw a conclusion about the platform proceeding only from this.
It is all the managers experience with similar projects and bit academy is very keen in choosing the right professionals by how every activity will bring a unique output than beyond the expected result that will add value to reach success.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:54:20 PM

Agree with you too buddy. For me, the design is important but what matters the most is the concepts and ideas integrated to the platform and how the project team delivers it to the the community. Well, I was hoping that this project will come reach its goals and objectives for its future success.
In any project the design has very important role. Any person at first pays attention to a cover and only then already gets acquainted with the structure.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:20:59 PM

In any project the design has very important role. Any person at first pays attention to a cover and only then already gets acquainted with the structure.

Yes the design is very important and it plays an important role in making the project successful and attractive. It is good to have such unique project in order to cath the attention of newly investors. This will surely makes the number of supporters and investors increased which is good to have or get in a project.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:23:33 PM

Many just cannot find bounty at a forum at once and I perfectly understand them because search here not the most exact therefore it is necessary to ask in the main thread.
Yeah, you're right mate. It would be better to go in the Ann thread since that would be the right place to raised our questions and concerns about the project. Much better also to join in the telegram group where most project have admins to entertain visitors and participants.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:23:41 PM

Yes. So far so good for the bounty campaigns of Bitcademy. More and more people keep coming to join in different campaigns where it can give better advantage to attract numerous investors and help the platfom to have a good funds for future development.
Supporters are actively sharing the information about bitacademy with various social platforms additionally various campaigns will cheer up the supporters to join and take the advantage of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: