Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future looks bright  (Read 3060 times)
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:44:14 PM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?
Bakkt, NYSE, Nasdaq, ETFs, Amazon news, but still people are selling their Bitcoins for 4000$ and cheaper? Does it make a sense? No, because market is manipulated by whales and fake satoshi.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?

I hope crypto would be on its way to recovery. I have been holding my assets for quite a long time and losing a bit along the process. I positive change in the market would be an encouragement to crypto supporters and the industry as well.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:50:57 PM

I totally agree with you that the future of cryptocurrency looks bright. This is because we are just in the early adopters' stage of the blockchain technology development and very soon the tech and its powering oil will go mainstream when big players in different industries will start adopting it. I am very optimistic as ever.
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

Yes I agree on this one.. bitcoin wiĺl never die.. and we will definitely see the green soon.. it's only a matter of time
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

December has arrived and I am waiting for Bakkt BTC on December 12, this is a new hope as a positive value to support the increase in BTC prices.
After Bakkt we wait for the ETF to give a satisfactory decision for Bitcoin, I don't expect bullrun to occur at the end of the year but at least at the end of 2018 the price of Bitcoin can go up in the price of $ 8,000 that's been very pleasant.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:22:02 PM

Technical analysis had failed a lot in the past months. I know that TAs are not really guaranteed, sometimes what happens is opposite from other's TA. Let ua hope when Bakkt launches, it can increase the market demand.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:35:05 PM

To take positively this bearish market will give opportunity to the late comers to invest in crypto currency particularly Bitcoin and by looking forward , this crypto have a bright future since many country are already accepting crypto as payments and have their own regulation for crypto currency .
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:36:17 PM

Technical analysis had failed a lot in the past months. I know that TAs are not really guaranteed, sometimes what happens is opposite from other's TA. Let ua hope when Bakkt launches, it can increase the market demand.
Now, still it's looking good in this type of technology but I'm, still hoping that it will begin to start fluctuated again for facing the future and closes to the new exchange type. As I can saw I think it has a brighter future .
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

December has arrived and I am waiting for Bakkt BTC on December 12, this is a new hope as a positive value to support the increase in BTC prices.
After Bakkt we wait for the ETF to give a satisfactory decision for Bitcoin, I don't expect bullrun to occur at the end of the year but at least at the end of 2018 the price of Bitcoin can go up in the price of $ 8,000 that's been very pleasant.

I heard that Bakkt has been delayed until January 2019. So there will be nothing on December 12th. I see with the launch of this Bakkt the crypto market has a passion to rise again next year.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:21:27 PM

As of this writing the crypto market add 7 billion USD as Bitcoin and ethereum bounce back by 5 percent where bitcoin price recovered to 4.26K usd with 5.6bn USD daily volume while ethereum bounce back to 120 USD with daily volume of 2.23bn USD it indicates that the market is slowly recovering.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:24:47 PM

I hope it will be so, all investors believe in it, really crypto currency is gaining popularity in all world more and more
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:33:02 PM

I certainly agree that the future of crypto looks bright. We experience now the big dump of bitcoin but still we believe it will increase on the right time.  It will give us a good opportunity to earn and those who are still newbie in this kind of technology, try to understand whats happening now sooner all of us will   recieve a good result.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:42:13 PM

I also believe that bitcoin will have a great future and it will be on the moon. He is sure to get better and will grow and behind him and the whole cryptocurrency and this time will soon come.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

The launch of Bakkt had been delayed until January so this will be a long wait and lot of things may still happen. I have read multiple good news lately which is all about a strategy on how to expand the mass adoption of cryptocurrency. Step by step, we may see a greener market and 2019 will be the starting point for the bulls. $2200 price for bitcoin looks impossible but if you go back from its all time high to its current price, over 80% was already wiped out so anything can happen and all time low is always possible.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:54:18 PM

The launch of Bakkt had been delayed until January so this will be a long wait and lot of things may still happen. I have read multiple good news lately which is all about a strategy on how to expand the mass adoption of cryptocurrency. Step by step, we may see a greener market and 2019 will be the starting point for the bulls. $2200 price for bitcoin looks impossible but if you go back from its all time high to its current price, over 80% was already wiped out so anything can happen and all time low is always possible.

I also think that it is at the beginning of next year that the cryptocurrency prices will begin to rise. Growth is possible in December, but we can also see big drops at any moment. Let's hope that the price of Bitcoin will not fall below $3000 because if it happened, then the recuperation of the price will last much longer.

ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:00:43 PM

So now that bakt launch is been postponed until next year what will happen? One thing i have learn in cryptos for few months now is that in cryptos anything can happen, it could be for good or for bad but which ever one it turns to be, we should learn to accept it with faith.

sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:01:34 PM

it seems that the future of cryptocurrency can be brighter when many platforms can use cryptocurrency as one of their payment instruments and can be used by everyone in the world. I hope this cryptocurrency digital currency can be very useful in the future.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:08:50 PM

So now that bakt launch is been postponed until next year what will happen? One thing i have learn in cryptos for few months now is that in cryptos anything can happen, it could be for good or for bad but which ever one it turns to be, we should learn to accept it with faith.
It still have no idea what will happen next year either this BAKT process will give a huge pumps or dumps of the prices. But I think next year might be very exciting and have a huge surprises as we all looking positive. Anything happen this year is totally different for the next year event, may bull run occurs.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:19:16 PM

I agree that the future of crypto will be bright. Crypto has a huge potential, it has already managed to change the world, managed to give people new opportunities. Soon it will reach enormous proportions and will be used everywhere. I believe that.
potivech
Copper Member

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:19:28 PM

Market FUD is aggressive, don't buy into it. Trust your eyes and look at the state of the world. EU splitting up, major nations moving away from the USD. The entire world is entering a major state of global flux. The future WILL be built on crypto. Be smart, this is where investing legends are made.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: