Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future looks bright  (Read 3060 times)
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:33:43 AM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?
Now I agree with any opinion, only to end this fall. But problems are not solved, there is no influence,  because of which growth is possible it is still unclear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:41:16 AM

Hopefully crypto will work out, but folks are not sure about future of crypto. It could be 0 or it could be millions. But many agree that blockchain is new technology.
There is no doubt that blockchain is getting adopted in products and it is happening but where is "crypto value"? Is it working? People are not sure...
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

it looks like this future can be said to be good if there is good news about cryptocurrency and at least many have already started using cryptocurrency as a legitimate payment instrument so that it will make the future brighter.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:05:03 AM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?
i think that the fiuture is going to be great an di think tjat we shpuld be positive about it ss cryptocurrency is the futute of the world
That is true, and it would depends to the run in the economy if it is still in demand and more investors will come along. As I can see that the future of this cryptocurrency is running for big development and people will use bitcoin as in good future and be stable as well.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:17:51 PM

Though, the seasons now seems frustrating, the end there of is actually great... This is what I am convinced of  and will definitely keep me going
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

I hope so, our future this time will be great. And I am hoping that it will looks more brighter, because the prices of btc has not yet increased for a long time. Hoping there will be a brighter future.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:05:34 PM

Even my grandmother will buy bitcoin if it drops to 2500 dollars, I think that we have already visited the bottom and then only up.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:30:31 PM

everything might happen that there might be an unexpected possibility that we can get if indeed the crypto currency can become more developed I think that is the hope of investors who have the confidence and patience in investing

fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:36:40 PM

I believe cryptocurrency will still have a great rise. Everything that is happening now is not favourable at all, but I think this year is already out of it. Next year would be a great year for cryptocurrency. Let's see how it goes next year.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

I believe cryptocurrency will still have a great rise. Everything that is happening now is not favourable at all, but I think this year is already out of it. Next year would be a great year for cryptocurrency. Let's see how it goes next year.
This is great that many users believes about the future of cyrpto. It will rise I think the following year so having patient these days will gives a good profit.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:52:01 PM

Hopefully crypto will work out, but folks are not sure about future of crypto. It could be 0 or it could be millions. But many agree that blockchain is new technology.
There is no doubt that blockchain is getting adopted in products and it is happening but where is "crypto value"? Is it working? People are not sure...
I think and I believe bitcoin is always bright every day depending on how I get it I can do bitcoin properly and in the future
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:55:10 PM

It seems to me that we will see a slight drop, it is too early to talk about growth. many of us are still afraid and sell until the market panic ends, the price will slowly go to the bottom, but the end of the year and many waited until this year is over. and we're already at the end of the denouement where we'll get answers.)
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:57:32 PM

More important than Bakkt or Fidelity are Bitcoin ETFs. Few days ago VanEck and SolidX met with SEC to discuss about Bitcoin´s ETFs. But I still think that crypto is not ready for ETFs now.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:58:57 PM

This is great that many users believes about the future of cyrpto. It will rise I think the following year so having patient these days will gives a good profit.
Crypto adoption is obviously growing and big countries are still supporting crypto. This is one great development in the world of current that people will absolutely embrace this thing.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

Not only about Bakkt launching, some good news currently seems to bring good impacts in crypto market. I really hope the price of bitcoin will be above than $6,000 again.   

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:38:27 AM

I don’t know if it’s still going to fall but I’m very sure that there is going to be an increase and this is going to be bigger than the prices we had before. I don’t know when it’s going to be but it will be best for anyone who doesn’t want to miss it to have patience and hold tight since we don’t know when exactly it’s going to be. You might choose to sell and by the time you get back in it might be too late.
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:47:39 AM

we can say clearly the future of cryptocurrency if entering the year 2019 will come back to normal all over and will raise the bitcoin and other coins. because if that happens again the cryptocurrency market will raise again and there will be plenty to invest and many will work for the cryptocurrency.
AlutBitcoin

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:48:00 AM

I still believe in the future of crypto, until now I think positively there will be bullrun, hopefully at the end of the year and at the beginning of the year, that will be a big advantage.
In the end of 2018 the market is going better as you stated that at the end the bullrun will begin. I am sure that it will go to the next year and in the next year it is predicted that the bull run will not stop but will continue the coming two years because of some amazing positive events in the market.
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:53:42 AM

I'm already not agreeing to anything at this time. The market is changing every day, and any not clear manipulations occur constantly. I would not be surprised if bitcoin will grow to 20K before the new year, and then will fall to $ 2,200.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:38:10 AM

And the problem with the scalability, lack of control. What to do with it, because in the future we can see the situation even worse than this, if we do not take any measures to eliminate it now. But while no one is in a hurry to even look in our direction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: