Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future looks bright  (Read 3056 times)
allmight_

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:46:27 PM

I see the future to be bright, coins have dropped a lot in this past time, it has oversold, all i see now is buying, buy while you can, the market will get green in no sooner time, the future is bright
for cryptocurrency. We hope for the best .
Yes, the market will soon become green, and this is a simple template of any market, first red, then green and so constantly changing. But most likely, we will not see the price of crypto for a long time more than at the beginning of this year.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:46:55 PM

It is really not certain if we are at the bottom yet. Everybody seem that believe bitcoin will still fall in price below $3000. The price of bitcoin is dangerously low and many mining business are shutting down. Bitcoin can not afford to keep dumping!

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:58:31 PM

All that i know is the future of crypto is bright irrespective of what is happening now to the market.  Its normal to any one who is a true crypto investor and  most at times they get less worried about market crises since know what digital currency is capable of.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:09:55 PM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?

of course i agree with all optimism on cryptocurrencies,,
i heard a lot of people talk about $2000 for bitcoin, but, in my opinion thats never happend my friend
just prepare for the next bullish trend, because we are close with that  Wink

sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:06:58 AM

Yes right, I strongly agree with your positive estimates and I agree that Crypto has a bright future, moreover the blockchain technology will be in our daily lives faster than we think
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:13:23 AM

Yes right, I strongly agree with your positive estimates and I agree that Crypto has a bright future, moreover the blockchain technology will be in our daily lives faster than we think

Faster than we think once the adoption done tremendously all over the world. There won't be any massive pump and high demands if the market goes like this moment. There should have something new to attract the people in order to buy as long as they want. Demands is the answer to make things faster.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:16:18 AM

I think that the bakkt exchange will again be transferred, for how long it is not known of course, but when the bakkt exchange will open, then there will be a growth of the cryptocurrency market, also you should not forget about other updates in the cryptocurrency sphere that will happen this year, which are also able to raise the market.
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:48:40 PM

Personally, I think that this year we are unlikely to be able to observe the growth of the market, at worst we will see a repeat of last year, at best a small rebound!
Specimen

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:08:06 PM

cryptocurrency is indeed undeniable that it has great potential and going to rock, but when that happens, there is still no certainty, and as we see today Crypto is still not recovering from the drastic decline that occurred last year

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:11:25 PM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?

I'm not sure about the bull. I think now all the major stockbrokers are looking for a solution to manipulate the market and not lose their profits. The situation is very complicated. I still do not see opportunities for growth.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:27:44 PM

The future of crypto is always been uncertain. We can never tell whether its bright or dark. All we can do is hope for the best. As long as there are positive development in the world of crypto, then there is always a possibility of good outcome. Right now, bitcoin and majority of crypto are still on the red mark and it looks like it will stay on that level for long.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:18:46 PM

Crypto's future is very difficult to predict, however in my view there are only 2 choices that can occur, whether the crypto's future will be bright or dark. it may be true that crypto has a bright future, but who knows how many dark times crypto must experience before finally reaching its bright future

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:34:43 PM

I think bitcoin will not fall to the price of $ 3,000, investors will certainly persevere to ask for the stability of the price of bitcoin, if bitcoin falls to the price of $ 2000, then switching other altcoins will freeze.

uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:56:05 AM

Well, we are hoping that to happen and we are really looking forward to another bullrun. Though many of us say that it won't happen but for me all that was all opinion. So there is still a possibility. Don't lose hope!

I believe that it will happen, but it may take at least a few more years to have a bull run like 2017. That's when most of the old investors left the market, and Nobody thinks that the crypto market will increase again
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:13:05 AM

i join crypto for few months back because i saw future in this. i have done 15-20 bounties and at present i work 10 bounties. From start bitcoin is in very strong position and nobody can replace the position of bitcoin. No doubt at that time market is down but everybody wait for good time and again market will rise.
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:49:37 PM

I fully agree that the future will be wonderful, but not so soon it will come. Maybe you need to wait a year or two and then there will be a good growth.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:56:02 PM

Futures, Bakkt, Ethereum 2.0 are going to be launched within the upcoming several months and it is awesome. These events will open the door to a lot of investors that are new to the crypto currencies industry.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:24:38 PM

Market is in a long bear trend and now it should come back to bull run sooner or later. With the launch of Bakkt, Futures there are surely some improvement in crypto, many good projects are being launched on blockchain. Crypto users are increasing day by day so I do not see any reason that bull run will not come, this is the time to accumulate more and more coins.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:30:32 PM

Market is in a long bear trend and now it should come back to bull run sooner or later. With the launch of Bakkt, Futures there are surely some improvement in crypto, many good projects are being launched on blockchain. Crypto users are increasing day by day so I do not see any reason that bull run will not come, this is the time to accumulate more and more coins.
but the reality is just the opposite , all atlcoin prices are down now, especially bitcoin , market conditions have not addressed a positive trend , so I think we will continue to experience this situation

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:09:02 PM

Futures, Bakkt, Ethereum 2.0 are going to be launched within the upcoming several months and it is awesome. These events will open the door to a lot of investors that are new to the crypto currencies industry.
In fact, I also hope so, but for some reason, the ethereum 2.0 was postponed for the second time and a new date was set for the end of February ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: