Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future looks bright  (Read 3060 times)
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?
What technical analysis? You can see that no predictions came true this year, despite the fact that many relied on their experience and on various types of analyzes. Nevertheless, the situation remains unchanged and no one knows exactly when the market will recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:18:09 PM

I agree and I think bitcoin is already on the ground so bitcoin won't fall again especially next year there will be a big event for bitcoin, there will be a birthday celebration for bitcoin and I think that will make prices go up and hopefully it will really happen so that the market can recover quickly because as we know that bitcoin has a big role in the market

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

I am reading chats now, and I understand that many are in a panic selling their cryptocurrency! I am sure that everything will start soon! I can’t say what news will happen, but I am sure that we are close to a growing market!

[
iyke12

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

Sure things are going to get better, as adoption level increase, crypto assets are bound to do better. Bitcoin  being the most dominant crypto asset may  perform even better than most tokens . We can only wait for the moon to appear
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?
BAKKT launch will definitely going to open the crypto market to the institutional investors. This should bring in more volume, but I doubt that it gonna have any long lasting affect on the market. We might see a short term recovery but that wouldn't be enough to confirm a bull sentiment/run. It is just another futures market but this time with physically backed BTC.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:33:00 PM

Of course, we are now at the $6k levels where it doesn't fall from that and I believe that crypto bull run would come any day now and everybody would FOMO back in the market again.

Fact, if the market turns green then this will be the hot topic at that moment expectations will be higher than normal. Every single person are waiting for bull run, let's wait and see when the good are coming.

jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:34:16 PM

and what many do not realize or do not care, is that bitcoin or cryptos are not just monetary assets, they are also technologies and platforms that regardless of price, can and will be used, so we should have a little more faith in technology and take a little power away from the financial side of cryptos, since they have much more to give.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:36:47 PM

I agree with you that the future is very bright and there is no need we should much be panicking about the state of the market as bitcoin will soon recover because of those news we are having in future and bakkt issues. The future trade is what move the market last year and we should expect more from this year own too.  I believe that before the 12 of December another patterns is going to develop.
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

Definently crypto is going to rock with time Recently many countries are now accepting bitcoin unlike before and i do think that bitcoin will continue to rise in price and have more value in the future ,market will also be stable and things will be normal again.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:48:45 PM

I have not doubt about crypto future. But the main problem for me is which coins will be live? For long-term it's a quite difficult. But one who can define it that will be rich  Grin However, crypto don't leave our life already.
TUDOX

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:55:14 PM

Lots of prediction abound about the price growth of bitcoin in the coming months. If the expected bull run takes place, then the effect of the bear market will no longer be remembered.
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:58:45 PM

yes, I believe the cryptocurrency will have the bright future  and the market will recover soon. Now your wallet still have coins, youul should hold until the bull market appears.

Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:02:19 PM

hey I like your positive thoughts. that is true, even though crypto is still decreasing, but we must be sure that crypto will go up soon. I hope crypto gonna rock as soon as possible
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:03:09 PM

I also thought that by December there will be another drawdown, but I could not even think that bitcoin could fall to the price of 2200 dollars, although if it falls to this figure it will be a clear signal to buy it, it will still grow unambiguously!
PurpleTulle

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:28:52 PM

Growth is possible with projects solving real life issues effectively.   The future is definitely bright for us,  with the number of good problem solvers coming daily into the market,  we are heading for adoption. That's why HiNounou is one project that is really  mund-opening and interesting. They provide healthcare to seniors population and incentives for better health practices,  predictions for susceptibility to diseases and a lot more. 
Considered

Activity: 504