Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future looks bright  (Read 3060 times)
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 06:49:31 AM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?
After launch of BAKKT it will be a good for entire crypto market, what i believe after that bakkt launch is market will going crazy like previous year and we will see bull run show up and it will be good for all of us.

I agree, it looks like the market will improve next year with some good news, one of them; BAAKT will be launched, I hope the community will be more optimistic and the market response will be positive again to invest. FUD is always there to make some investors panic, but blockchain technology still has plenty of room to develop further.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ganii

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:57:24 AM

definitely future is looking great for crypto investors it is the only best passive income and we can get good profit in short time.
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:57:56 AM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?
I think this level of bitcoin today is the lowest possible on the price drop. I don't really think it will get lower to that value you mentioned.
So i'll still bear the market and wait for bitcoin to rise from the deep.

Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:02:24 AM

I think this level of bitcoin today is the lowest possible on the price drop. I don't really think it will get lower to that value you mentioned.
So i'll still bear the market and wait for bitcoin to rise from the deep.
we could not said like this man, many possibilities could happen to this market.even we know bitcoin price now above $4000, but its too early to said it was bull run.many expert sait it could reach $2000
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:12:50 AM

They do not want to lose money all the time. The market lives. when it is a lot of traders and receive new money
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:21:02 AM

The problem is that the launch of Bakkt is postponed to the end of January, so I doubt that some serious changes will occur until the end of the year. It is very likely that if there are any changes in the market next year!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:02:44 PM

we can say that the future of cryptocurrency will be a good one if it returns to normal as it is in 2017 that bounty projects are very powerful and beautiful. but if in 2019 it would be good for this year that it would not have been a good thing it might have been the end of the cryptocurrency.
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

Yes. The future of cryptocurrency is very bright. Let's say that cryptocurrency will be very popular and widely accepted across the world in some years to come.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:40:49 PM

if indeed the future will be bright it seems to me positive news and it can make faith and patience and most importantly we must be clever in utilizing all opportunities that we will get

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
nghiemtamk

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

It seems like it is still fragile and I would not say that we entered a bull market yet. I have heard from different sources that it will hit 2k, but I can not tell you how much I believe in it. I take it as an information we should all be aware of and take into consideration. First Quartal of the next year will be fussy as well. I don't think that BTC will pull out of this one easily and quickly.
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:47:02 PM

I agree. The future looks bright. Cryptocurrency is evolving. Things are improving. Everything is going to be great. We have to keep positive and hope for the best.
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

Definitely. The cryptocurrency market has a bright future but because day in, day out people are joining and investing in cryptocurrency. The market hasn't fully recovered yet however, I do believe it will recover soon.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:50:48 PM

Once Bakkt launches, I am sure it has a positive feedback on the current market. What we don't know is, how high can the prices increase once Bakkt launches. The price had fallen and it never recovered for almost a year now. Everyone is patiently waiting for something to make the market recover. Let's hope Bakkt can somehow turn the market around.
accounting 181293

Activity: 662

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:58:14 PM

I hope Bakkt will be launched soon, I really hope for this. if Bakkt has been operating, I'm sure the marketcap crypto will rise again and all crypto coins will rise.
coinic

Activity: 352

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:07:40 PM

I hope Bakkt will be launched soon, I really hope for this. if Bakkt has been operating, I'm sure the marketcap crypto will rise again and all crypto coins will rise.
Future of cryptocurrency looking good we're just hoping that it will continue to exist in more years and hoping that it will centralized as a new exchange in terms of payment .As I observe right now everything goes fine eventhough market still on dump.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:08:38 AM

Bakkt or no Bakkt, I believe the market has a way of regenerating itself during the December period to January. But the way the current market stands I don't know if we are going to see the surge we all are looking for. Nevertheless, I still remain hopeful.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

Yes i am agree with you. Nasdaq, ETF, BAKKT everything is planned for the Q1 of 2019. Let's hope and wait.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:41:33 PM

The problem is that the launch of Bakkt is postponed to the end of January, so I doubt that some serious changes will occur until the end of the year. It is very likely that if there are any changes in the market next year!

BAKKT is one of the possible catalyst to push Bitcoin in a bullish market but they just postponed it to delay the rally and accumulate more at a lower price.  Though I agree the future looks bright, with BAKKT, and other adoption and acceptance of the government institution, it is just a matter of time before we can see the real Bitcoin price explosion.  With this, the cryptocurrency will be affected as well.
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

Obviously future is bright. Because day by day many developing country will accept crypto. Some countries will use ATM of bitcoin. For that reason I say that future looks so bright.

sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:00:10 PM

I strongly agree, in other words we all hope that Bitcoin will increase again as soon as possible or in December as they expect. I heard that by 2019 Cryptocurrency will experience the initial stages of mass adoption for investors and consumers and there are still many others who have begun developing new Crypto, a better system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: