Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China lifts ban on cryptocurrency  (Read 20601 times)
myhollymamy

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:06:20 PM

For some reason, this news passed by me. If it is true and China will lift the ban on cryptocurrency, then the market will come to good condition very quickly.
We all know well the influence of China on the global economy. Cryptocurrency is no exception.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:49:46 PM

A good news is back from the most populated and powerful country in the world. China lifts ban on cryptocurrency, individuals and businesses can own crypto now legally. I believe this change will impact on the market value and it may go up now.
I did not know that there was a ban on cryptocurrencies in china, i thought that they only had the ban on icos but I guess I thought wrong, Either way this is good news because there are a lot of investors in china and with the lifting of the ban, it is going to enable even more investors come into the market since they will be more confident in it
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:07:13 PM

You have some reliable source, I was looking in google and I get old articles with many speculations, if really China releases the cryptos in the country, that would mean that the bull run of December can still happen, I want to believe that but several years in this medium have made me a little skeptical.

China has biggest population and many people are good in technology. Their are speculations that they are going to released the crypto, yet not totally get into the point. The country usage in buying things is crypto because they practiced for their own good and betterment of the project.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:14:49 PM

That's really good news for crypto, if that's true. Everyone had hope for the growth of the market in December. I think it will happen soon. In China, a lot of investors and they may well cause a bull run.

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:33:36 PM

A good news is back from the most populated and powerful country in the world. China lifts ban on cryptocurrency, individuals and businesses can own crypto now legally. I believe this change will impact on the market value and it may go up now.
If China has lifted ban on cryptocurrency, we will not be experiencing what we are in now. Most times, it is always good take our time in diligently studying a project. Study the team, the white paper and every other thing that is needed.
It is better to waste time researching on a project, than to take time in lamenting over a failed project or scam project that has gone bad.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:51:59 PM

Is China no longer as strong as it is in making statements that can drive market prices when there are problems in China but this time even though it is a very big decision but the reality in the market is actually falling prices is there any other reason for the current market fall or is all the start of the bull market.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:59:10 PM

Well, it doesn't if China lifts ban on cryptocurrency and they decided to back for legally own crypto like business man and inviduals because they have the rights to impose on the laws. Much as possible this is really a big help for the digital currency to become widely used and popularized.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:24:39 AM

I am believe if china really lift ban on cryptocurrency, it will give big impact for cryptomarket. Many project come from china and i think China will be big country that can dominate in crypto market

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:39:12 AM

Positive news for the crypto world, because we know that China is the biggest crypto investment, hopefully the news will bring changes in crypto prices on the exchange because crypto prices have been at the lowest level this year.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:41:54 AM

This is great news. China used to be a strong hold of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency until the ban happened. Now, China can take over its position and with the influence of its large population and interest from investors and businesses within the country, Bitcoin and the entire crypto market will experience a major boost any time soon.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:45:56 AM

I also read in some articles about that very good news in crypto currency world that china lift that ban. I am happy because i know how powerful that China country is, it has been a big impact for the bullrun become very possible anytime soon. Everyone are benefited for it.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:49:23 AM

If the condition were true, then it could give a good effect on cryptocurrency world, cause it will increase the possibilities of usage on cryptocurrency.
But from the news that i heard, China still hasn't remove their ban on Bitcoin or cryptocurrency up until today.
imToken

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:58:28 AM

I did not see the cryptocurrency market take off. If such news is true, then I believe that relying on China's so many people has the economic ability to encrypt the currency will take off instantly, but no, have you been cheated by the media?

Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:17:37 AM

If this actually happened and not just one of those rumors, then is a welcome development,and we are hoping to have more of such news.
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:18:08 AM

The expected news is coming. First news from China comes. More news comes from China. Then comes the news from Russia. Then the news begins to come from the United States. Then we took a look at the bull. The price of everything started to rise. These things will happen very quickly.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:35:59 AM

Wow. Just wow. I was about to give up on crypto until I hear the news. This will certainly change how things goes for crypto and if they just lift the ban, Crypto is expecting new investors as well as new projects from China. This will be great for anyone on the crypto world as the more people are drawn into it, the more popularity it gets. Hopefully, the popularity will result to more investment and higher demand.

Why give up ? just because you see that the market is down for a long time , you also loose your hope ? Nah , thats not a good manerism dude . you are only showing that you are an impatient person .

Anyway , this good news can be our only last hope  for the recovery of the crypto market .  

And also , This can be the way for the new people especially investors to enter the crypto world , which can also help the price to increase more evenly .
tuanytcc

Activity: 476

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:36:47 AM

where did you hear about that. As I know, China's goverment haven't lifted ban yet, they just admit cryptocurrency is one kind of property

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:45:38 AM

Several media had their focus on the report that China's lifting the ban on bitcoin after one of its court ruled in favor of bitcoin. Then after a few days, a news report also came out claiming that China's lifting on its bitcoin ban is fake. Maybe it is the reason why the marjet did not reacts on China's lifting the ban because it is not true. But is the government really totally banned chinese from owning bitcoin after the court ruled in favor of the cryptocurrency?
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:48:01 AM

Although Bitcoin is recognized in China's personal property, it still does not allow transactions, and the altcoin is not open in China!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:51:26 AM

This is fake news and there is no sign of a rise in the market. But I know that China has banned airdrop missions. I think the Chinese government is sensible, otherwise the cryptocurrency will allow scammers to swindle at will. This can lead to a financial crisis. The cryptocurrency market is not suitable for everyone to invest, and investors who do not have cryptocurrency knowledge will go bankrupt.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: