Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:55:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China lifts ban on cryptocurrency  (Read 20601 times)
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:31:37 AM

A good news is back from the most populated and powerful country in the world. China lifts ban on cryptocurrency, individuals and businesses can own crypto now legally. I believe this change will impact on the market value and it may go up now.

Although China has already lifted the ban, there is no guarantee that the community aggressiveness to crypto would come back just like before, this year 2019 the market is still uncertain, as we compared to 2017, we are still at the bad market condition, prices and volumes were still low, but I hope it would come back time to time, as success does not come overnight. The increasing number of scams and frauds contributes to the community trust to crypto, as we are all facing this issue nowadays.

china is a huge country with huge population . now if they already unban crypto we can now expect that the prices can recover and go back to normal  . there's no point of being nega  .

dont worry because those increasing number of scams can soon degrade as long as chinese people start buying and investing again on cryptos  . those doubts will soon be replaced by fomo ( fear of missing out )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:45:51 AM

I heard the news, in my opinion it was good news but it had a bigger impact on China, in fact not all good news had an impact on the crypto market, the proof is that good news appeared last week but did not affect the market, I am more confident when market demand increases.
When the market is in a bearish phase and the bears in the market are very strong, as they are now - in this case, the positive news has practically no effect on the market, and the negative news brings very strong changes. And just the opposite. when the market is bullish positive news have a strong influence

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:49:17 AM

A good news is back from the most populated and powerful country in the world. China lifts ban on cryptocurrency, individuals and businesses can own crypto now legally. I believe this change will impact on the market value and it may go up now.
But ICOs are still banned?
Even this is an old message, it is good to know, that China decided to allow owning cryptocurrencies nad mining. Because why not, the government has profit from it (taxes)  Wink. And all countries should know it, that instead of banning it, it would be better to take profit from it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:50:17 AM

I rummaged in a pile of information and found nothing about your ad, except for the article to which you gave the link. China has limited the spread of cryptocurrency and the functioning of cryptocurrency exchanges and continues to do so. Moreover, China does not allow the leadership of cryptocurrency exchanges to leave the country. Positive news from China yet!
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:58:23 AM

China is a haven for cryptocurency and the founder of Bitcoin, Satoshi is prominently from China, thus news from China generate huge data for Fundamental analysis which can drive prices forth or back

vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:06:40 AM

If it's right then its great for crypto but the problem is you havnt any link with your post so how we can check if is it real or no and not just one link because it can be fake news.

Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:46:39 AM

This is great news that China lifts a ban on cryptocurrency, I think it will positively affect the currency as a whole and give impetus to stability. Not only China will benefit from this, but you and I, who believe in future money, and we want to earn good money from it.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:58:50 AM

I wish the source of this news was reliable. And this news will give the crypto market soaring. It will give the grounds for crypto investors, enthusiasts and and all others to believe if you had given a news with a source. I do not think China which is lately so much critical of cryptocurrency is unlikely be positive about cryptocurrency.   

mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 12:00:41 PM

China have actually joined the greater part of the world to embrace cryptocurrency unlike before when the country was at loggerheads with cryptocurrency. It will bring positive trend to the crypto market.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:24:38 PM

I think the current view is only an illusion. At present, no country or government directly recognizes the legitimacy of cryptocurrency.

BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:11:26 AM

If china government is approved or not its not a problem. Many chines company started blockchain base solution this will make huge impact in the market.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:14:36 AM

with China as a country with large use of crypto in the world and revoking the ban I see if it will definitely have a positive impact. because the crypto effect will definitely be felt throughout the world and it will definitely happen.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:01:04 AM

Yes, this is definitely favorable news for the growth of the price of cryptocurrency, but this news is not enough for a global trend reversal.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:46:58 PM

But ICOs are still banned?
Even this is an old message, it is good to know, that China decided to allow owning cryptocurrencies nad mining. Because why not, the government has profit from it (taxes)  Wink. And all countries should know it, that instead of banning it, it would be better to take profit from it.

In addition, they have not agreed to allow exchange to be operated again. And that's a problem when indigenous people want to convert bitcoin or altcoin into CNY
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:52:34 PM

If this really happened, then the prices for BTC would begin to grow rapidly, because bans on holding an ICO or something similar today in a large sense have serious gaps in real life.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:56:18 PM

Despite the fact that the ban on the large Chinese market has been lifted. Why the market is so dead. This news alone was supposed to raise the price of coins because of the high demand in China.

Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:56:20 PM

If this really happened, then the prices for BTC would begin to grow rapidly, because bans on holding an ICO or something similar today in a large sense have serious gaps in real life.
we don't know whether it will have an impact on market growth or the growth of bitcoin prices. there are some news or updates that have no effect on market conditions. but what we hope for now is there is big news to help the market grow quickly.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:28:20 PM

China lifts ban on crypto currency because of high demand in china & this news raise the price of coins.
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:44:42 PM

I actually don’t think China lifts ban on cryptocurrency at moment. Where do you see the new resource? I don’t see any official news about China lifts ban. If this really happen, I think the Bull Run would return soon.

Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 06:49:32 PM

This news is good if only because other countries will not hesitate for a long time and will follow huge China, which will add a positive background for the development of the cryptoindustry. But there are doubts about the authenticity of this news, because in general there have been no significant changes in the cryptography market.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: