Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: China lifts ban on cryptocurrency  (Read 20601 times)
qualitywork (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:33:26 PM

A good news is back from the most populated and powerful country in the world. China lifts ban on cryptocurrency, individuals and businesses can own crypto now legally. I believe this change will impact on the market value and it may go up now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

You have some reliable source, I was looking in google and I get old articles with many speculations, if really China releases the cryptos in the country, that would mean that the bull run of December can still happen, I want to believe that but several years in this medium have made me a little skeptical.

qualitywork (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:43:45 PM

You have some reliable source, I was looking in google and I get old articles with many speculations, if really China releases the cryptos in the country, that would mean that the bull run of December can still happen, I want to believe that but several years in this medium have made me a little skeptical.

https://www.btcnn.com/china-lifts-bitcoin-ban-individuals-and-businesses-can-now-own-cryptocurrencies-legally/

target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:49:55 PM

Yes the billion Chinese population will trigger the bullrun if this is true. This news should have been on that will have a go signal but there seem to have less cryptonews making this news to be good signal. I didn't read them shared this in facebook.

https://www.btcnn.com/china-lifts-bitcoin-ban-individuals-and-businesses-can-now-own-cryptocurrencies-legally/

While I'd like to believe such news will help the crypto market, the authenticity of the news has to be verified. There are some news sites that just spread anything kinda like a clickbait.

kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:56:32 PM

guys before talking and starting this topic, we should have gathered more information from different sources other than this one alone. because it might be fake and the latest news that i heard about it was this :
https://cryptoslate.com/no-china-has-not-legalized-nor-put-an-end-to-bitcoin-ban-inaccurate-reports/

we can not believe anything on internet directly and the only one that we can do to confirm this is waiting, waiting an official announcement from China's goverment.

stay safe and be calm
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

That is a really good news, we have more and more good information again.
I feel that market will back to a good again and all back in green again.
ABDUL86

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:10:50 PM

Yes I also liyen and read the same new it's very good news for crypto world and it's very effective if china lift ban from crypto currency so I'm just wait for final result.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:13:23 PM

I'm very skeptical of this and until I see it reported on some more reputable major news outlets I'll consider that it's not true. But fingers crossed that it is because the Chinese market would be a huge addition. Given how the SEC limits US investors, China is probably second and there it is banned.

max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:16:22 PM

to work on customs or casuals with the business to gains with chance as transmitting payment within or across the boundary as as first to follows distinctive on use with details of regulation as merchantile to provide with use of basics on legal as extending beginning initials on attaining table of field with the business on practice.

sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:39:08 PM

A good news is back from the most populated and powerful country in the world. China lifts ban on cryptocurrency, individuals and businesses can own crypto now legally. I believe this change will impact on the market value and it may go up now.

can you put a reliable source as these news supposed to raise the market cap of bitcoins and altcoins
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:40:23 PM

i think taht it is okay for you to to have an access to this business and othe rpeople have a chance to have it as well
Miminaha

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:41:20 PM

can you put a reliable source as these news supposed to raise the market cap of bitcoins and altcoins

well i think that chinese have the chance to develop their own business amd try themsdlves in this sphere just like any other people
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:49:41 PM

yes i heard about that but i think china finally realize that  it lost a lot of funds with this dump decision just try to imagine how many funds are lost from binance exchange
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

The more cryptocurrency will be introduced into the real world, the more expensive it will be due to high demand!!!
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:53:16 PM

guys before talking and starting this topic, we should have gathered more information from different sources other than this one alone. because it might be fake and the latest news that i heard about it was this :
https://cryptoslate.com/no-china-has-not-legalized-nor-put-an-end-to-bitcoin-ban-inaccurate-reports/

we can not believe anything on internet directly and the only one that we can do to confirm this is waiting, waiting an official announcement from China's goverment.

stay safe and be calm

True, though the news was very exciting for crypto community, but if we keep spreading fake or uncertain news it will harm crypto itself. But however after I read your source, the Chinese Government allow the use of crypto for payment method, and it is legal backed by the law, so it is a really goodnews, but they still ban trading, ico investment, and any event related to crypto, so I hope it gives a little support to crypto market.

Boctok

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:53:37 PM

You can even register it as an entrepreneurial activity and pay taxes to the state. But I wouldn't bet on cryptocurrency only.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:54:31 PM

This is very good news. Full permission to circulate cryptocurrency in China can now push cryptocurrency to growth and the market can finally begin to recover. Now it would be very helpful. After the court decision on cryptocurrency, the government’s decision on this issue should now follow. I want to believe that it will finally be

que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:00:01 PM

I heard about this news days ago and China government is trying to control cryptocurrency market and every activity in crypto world in their country like transaction, trade or invest of all traders and investors in their country. Beside they're trying to find out all scam ICO projects to project their investors.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:10:39 PM

This is a great news seeing China one of the biggest market for cryptocurrency lifting it ban against cryptocurrency this will bring back the bull run to the market again since the cryptocurrency market have faced so much challenges die to the different bans and attacks brought against it in this year 2018. We will be looking forward to a more favorable market environment very soon.
Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:14:20 PM

This is really a great news and would be taken with joy from cryptocurrency enthusiast in China and globally china is fast becoming a major player in this sector and this will even boost that further we hope for more news like this

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
bartolo

Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

True, though the news was very exciting for crypto community, but if we keep spreading fake or uncertain news it will harm crypto itself. But however after I read your source, the Chinese Government allow the use of crypto for payment method, and it is legal backed by the law, so it is a really goodnews, but they still ban trading, ico investment, and any event related to crypto, so I hope it gives a little support to crypto market.

There is little chance that China will remove those bans in the future since they think they are protecting their citizens with these measures, so I would not expect much in that sense.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:25:36 PM

if it true it will be the greatest news of this year! it means that volume will be rising also prices will rise too, wait for it
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:33:12 PM

This is really great news, even if the market continues to fall after this news in the aggregate, it provides tremendous opportunities for the cryptocurrency market and increases confidence in the rest of the world.
sotovid

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:34:07 PM

Very good news, now there will be a turn for the better, everything is possible that Bitcoin will grow by the end of this year.

Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:51:39 PM

finally good news from China. this is definitely a good sign and i like it a lot. hopefully this will revive the crypto market.
nwanne

Activity: 280

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:06:58 PM

From what I have read about the news, the order didn't not come from the Chinese government or the central body, it's a judicial in a particular district, so the i think the news is not complete because it does not apply to the whole country, I stand to be corrected if i am wrong.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:18:08 PM

This is a welcome development to the cryptocurrency community in general, China as a country has really invested in cryptocurrency and has be one of the pioneer in this industry. Lifting the ban will cause the market price to swing upward for positive bull run, hoping other countries emulate China to adopt, accept and above all legalize cryptocurrency(Bitcoin).

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:27:50 PM

china lifting the ban is not surprising thing is part of their culture which states that if you dont understand a technology within the china community , Ban such technology until every body understand what it is all about  before the ban can be  lifted from such technology . this is just simply political influence on trade . swinging with the fundamental analysis you will know time to acquire the dip was when it cryptocurrency was banned. but right now the good news is that will at the bull run now  bigger  than what we all experience in the year 2017.

Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

That is great to hear and it will definitely help toss the oil into the fire for the most discussed subject this year in cryptocurrency world: "When will the bullrun start?"  Grin I just hope many more countries will get on board, because crypto is banned in a lot of them still.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:44:38 PM

I hope this is a verified news because I think it should have been on major crypto news platforms but nevertheless if this is true it'll be great for the cryptocurrency world. China is the most populous country in the world and there is great potential in population, so with this there will be positive change to the bearish market because there will be dramatic change in the demand and supply
yescrypto

Activity: 319

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

And if such news really counts that's a sign of growth in the world of crypto, imagain a country with such population of citizens lifts ban on cryptocurrency which means more new set of people will be welcom in crypto for good. Hope for the best as we welcome China people.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Merit: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

Damn cool news! My God, this will be a good period for all cryptocurrency holders. Now the bull market is activated and the market movement will start its direction straight to the moon) Grin
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

Care to share your source? Where did you get this information or news? Or was it some random article you read on the internet and without verifying the news, you started to spread out what you heard? As far as I know, no such event took place. China has not yet lifted their ban on crypto currency, let alone legalizing it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:08:40 AM

I couldn't see a formal explanation about this. However, despite today's technology, news from that end of the world may be a little delayed.

viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:01:04 PM

Wow, this is great news, which will undoubtedly affect the growth of popularity and capitalization of cryptocurrencies, I noticed that in the fall all the news background about cryptocurrencies is positive in contrast to spring and summer. Is it possible that a good news background is being forced on the threshold of the arrival of bulls on the market?
iwamoto77

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:22:37 PM

The news is certainly interesting and I think that against this background, we can expect the beginning of movement in the market in the direction of cryptocurrency appreciation.China has taken a serious step towards legalization and will receive very good dividends from it.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:25:22 PM

if it true it will be the greatest news of this year! it means that volume will be rising also prices will rise too, wait for it
This news came three weeks ago, but the market still does not go up after this news. Apparently the market can not recover with such good news. Something bigger than this affects the market

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:30:42 PM

I am yet to see this news on many credible cryptocurrency news website and blogs. While I will like to believe this new, what is the assurance that this will trigger bull run or that this is true in the first place!
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:32:59 PM

This is a very good news for the cryptocurrency world, I really hope this will be followed by other countries in the world. This development will make a whole lot of change in the crypto world. Let's hope that this spread round the whole world soon.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

I heard this news yesterday but still, we haven't seen some good discussions about it in this forum! Maybe this news should have a more realistic source to believe! Because I still don't know why China lifts the ban on cryptocurrencies, and if they really unban it then why the crypto market still doing down? at least a decent pump we could see. However, let's hope for the best.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:36:11 PM

China is the biggest manipulators in the cryptocurrency industry as china have major dominance on Bitcoin , ethereum mining with players like BITMAIN. China also have 13 block producer out of 21 block producers of EOS blockchain. China knows the potential of cryptocurrency and have adopted this technology well. This news is obvious that they will remove the ban on cryptocurrency and move on with greater aspects.

cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:39:37 PM

I hope this news is true because we have known that China is always such a bad news about bitcoin since the beginning. Remember last year about banning the bitcoin mining there or shutdown the bitcoin market there? I hope this new about it is true. Finger crossed.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:41:29 PM

If they like they should not lift the ban , all I know is cryptocurrency community ain't care about them and if some thing this is another way to have bull run then you all are missing it has no one care and for you to know that the ban was initiated last year before the bull and that doesn't stop btc to reach it goal so if they think it will be a reason for this December bull or something then I believe there is no bull run this year and every noobs need to learn how market work and don't believe all these fakes news .

Serenus

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:03:47 PM

Of course, this news should have a positive effect on the market, but it is also important that large investors start buying cryptocurrency in large quantities now, I think the market will finally go up.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:12:58 PM

I wouldn't get excited about this news, China been doing this from time to time. I don't know what's their intention this time if it was really lift, we all know after the ATH from bitcoin last year price dump one of those reason was CHINA banning crypto currency lots of FUD from that county. I wont trust them and would rather ignore any news dealing chinese.

Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

Of course, this news should have a positive effect on the market, but it is also important that large investors start buying cryptocurrency in large quantities now, I think the market will finally go up.

Absolutely, the investors now are excited because china lifted its ban on cryptocurrency. We will expect that the market will boom if chinese investors invest in crytpo.
qolaqola

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:15:52 PM

If it's really true, then it's great. Just still in the bounty of the companies have restrictions for citizens of the USA and China. For them, there is a ban on the purchase of tokens. But I think that even the bans will not stop people from doing cryptocurrency.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:16:40 PM

This is very good news, because when crypto gets a good place and position in a country it can develop crypto's popularity. Moreover, the country of China is a very large country that has a very large population and it will clearly have an impact on the development of crypto globally. Large populations such as the country of China must continue to be considered because the impact is so great for overall development.
Kamidzy7

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

Yeah saw this news this is good news,poidee should all to the top to go,if in a growing market such news,that would be a good pump,but don't give rosti the crypt,there are special departments that are hemorrhaging money to keep the market in one place,so that people do not get rich,and when they will have then will increase,although I'm sure they won't be able to keep,or much disadvantage will make

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

China did not acknowledge lifting ban from crypto, it was a mere court hearing favouring crypto and folks fine-tuned it, then this rumor was birthed. Well, the truth is that China has the highest number of mining activities globally, so everything looks like (I allow something , but publicly I deny it) scenario. Let's hope someday they and other big shots will lift ban and welcome crypto.
simpelplan

Activity: 407

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:21:51 PM

I hope this news is true because we have known that China is always such a bad news about bitcoin since the beginning. Remember last year about banning the bitcoin mining there or shutdown the bitcoin market there? I hope this new about it is true. Finger crossed.
Grin right, I also hope this news is true. however, in my opinion, China has a big influence on cryptocurrency and this positive news will be able to improve the market situation that was bad

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:21:56 PM

I wouldn't get excited about this news, China been doing this from time to time. I don't know what's their intention this time if it was really lift, we all know after the ATH from bitcoin last year price dump one of those reason was CHINA banning crypto currency lots of FUD from that county. I wont trust them and would rather ignore any news dealing chinese.
Indeed, they are one of those reason why crypto value fell a lot after the massive rise, after they ban crypto lots of investors losses their money, now that they are unbanning it I guess its really risky to follow them if ever the hyped will be created once again, China have a lots of people and they can really create impact once they started to reinvest.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

When China banned cryptocurrency, the price on the market has deteriorated sharply for the worse. I hope that now will also be just the opposite.

J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:47:13 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 02:04:33 PM by J-N

As I understand after reading this article, the Shenzhen court recognized Bitcoin as a legal asset that people may own, transfer and utilize. There is no information about other crypto-currencies but I guess that now all highly rated coins are also legal assets in China.

I'm sure that this is a step in the right direction. The Chinese government was too tough when in 2017 they suddenly banned the crypto-exchange markets. I suppose that now they see how the top rated crypto-currencies thrive and many people from all over the world start adopting Bitcoin and other coins therefore government decided to loosen the severe regulations in this new economic field.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:48:58 PM

If this is really true then it will surely increase the demand for cryptocurrency because of many companies and business establishments are already accepting of it and since China is giant in population so more users had been expected to buy that will help to start the bull run.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
DikkieD

Merit: 22

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:49:42 PM

This was blatant clickbait. Owning btc was always legal, though made very difficult since it's not easy to buy. Trading however is still illegal, so I am not so sure if this would lead to a bull run. However, China seems to be quite pro-crypto and pro-blockchain in general. They just want to keep a tight rope on the whole thing. I get it partly, when looking at how other things work over there. But, in the end, I don't think China is the one spoiling the party right now. To me the US is with how they are trying to regulate the whole crypto-world.
hesham51

Merit: 16

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:13:26 PM

This is amazing, I know a man here have troubles in his country in  withdraw his money  and now he is willing to use it to pay Chinese company against goods for trader.,
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

If this news information is quite true then it's a welcome development to the entire cryptocurrency community, the information will help increase the demand of crypto in China which is one of the biggest economies of the world
charlotte04

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:22:49 PM

[/quote

I hope this would be the start of a new bull rally, but I guess some people would still wait that the price of Bitcoin will go up before they start buying.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

If this news is correct then it can change the fundamentals of the whole market as Chinese have huge participation in this market and it can start a new bull run of this market.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

To be honest, such news is more similar to news for the crowd or for the beginning and a change in the trend, because it is in China that can really reverse the entire trend to a change in cryptocurrency.
batang_bitcoin

Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

I still cant find any reliable source about this. Ive seen this news a day ago from social medias but the link that has been isnt that reputable and recognizable. But if ever that China is really lifting the ban on cryptos, how come that big mining farms can still operate there despite of the ban? AFAIK, the ban is only for ICOs.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
weborsha

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:42:07 PM

China is the biggest manipulators in the cryptocurrency industry as china have major dominance on Bitcoin , ethereum mining with players like BITMAIN. China also have 13 block producer out of 21 block producers of EOS blockchain. China knows the potential of cryptocurrency and have adopted this technology well. This news is obvious that they will remove the ban on cryptocurrency and move on with greater aspects.

China is about to rule the world in a couple decades from now) These damn communists have more than a half of the world's industrial objects. Now they own the major crypto assets and about to make it legal.

mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

I hope this is true. In this way, the largest population in the world can participate in the encrypted world. This will definitely promote the development of encryption.

kiemnhieutien

Merit: 17

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:16:08 PM

I tried googling about this but got no trusted source, only some posts about this news on bitcointalk and social media like stemmit and reddit, some unfamous news websites. If this new is legit and featured on some famous magazines, it will make a positive effect to crypto market and bring bullish market back.
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

stay safe and be calm

Thank you for providing clarity, this news is indeed confusing because the data used is not accurate and tends to be confusing.

I underline the information from the article as follows :

On Oct. 1, China’s oldest technology publication Beijing Sci-Tech Report (BSTR) announced that it would accept Bitcoin as a payment method for its subscriptions beginning early 2019, to encourage the utilization of crypto in a “real-world setting for practical actions,”

But, the trading of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies remains strictly banned, and the areas of the cryptocurrency market that the government of China has banned remain prohibited.

While merchants are technically allowed to accept cryptocurrencies, trading, crypto events, ICOs, and any form of OTC investment in the asset class are still prohibited.
Quidat

Activity: 2576
Merit: 539

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

I tried googling about this but got no trusted source, only some posts about this news on bitcointalk and social media like stemmit and reddit, some unfamous news websites. If this new is legit and featured on some famous magazines, it will make a positive effect to crypto market and bring bullish market back.
Yeah, i tried to google it too but unfortunately, nothing is showing but instead i found this article.

Whoever make this news might be someone who belong to a group of pump and dump people.

That's why it doesn't make any changes to the market after all we read this.

Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

This is very good news ! I think that the legalization of cryptocurrency in China will give an example to other countries ! If the state trusts cryptocurrency then I think that people living in this country will begin to trust even more given to grow !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
hashshashin

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:39:42 PM

If the fact that China cancels all bans related to the cryptocurrency is true - then this is indeed very good news, which may affect the recovery of the market. Let's see how everything will be in reality.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

I saw that news yesterday. That is really good news. China is a big country, so many big investors can come to the crypto section. If some of big people come in the cryptocurrency sector market will rise again.
yeahright

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

I saw that news yesterday. That is really good news. China is a big country, so many big investors can come to the crypto section. If some of big people come in the cryptocurrency sector market will rise again.
If that's true then that would be great news. China is a huge country with huge populations and will obviously have an impact on the growth of crypto globally. It offers tremendous opportunities for the electronic money market and increased confidence in the rest of the world
Azcoinbig

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

Good afternoon! Great news which can not not to make you happy. But comparing with year 2017, now such positive news don't influence as much on market. But I really want market to go higher.
pinovero

Activity: 176

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

I am not sure about that news. Because i saw too many people attacked to that news. They said that news are not true. But that is not important for me. I believe it will be one day in the future. Maybe tomorrow maybe 5 years later but i believe china will lift that ban and chinese people will start to invest crypto currencies freely at the end.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:52:17 PM

If this news is a legit one, this would give a big boost to the cryptocurrency investors around the world. This kind of positive news would make the market bullish. Hoping that this is for real. It's really hard to ban cryptocurrency because countries need to get with the flow of crypto for them not to be left behind when the time comes. Look at Russia, USA, Australia, and a lot more. These countries embrace crypto just to make sure they are prepared for the future.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:00:24 PM

We will wait for official news.But definitely if this is true, then surely China will be followed by other countries.And this will directly increase the capitalization of cryptocurrencies.So look forward to the official announcement from the representatives of China.I am sure it will be a public resonance

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:21:43 PM

I really hope this news is true. The Chinese can help lift the market off its knees. We will see green prices again
bboyjohn

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:27:17 PM

To be honest, such news is more similar to news for the crowd or for the beginning and a change in the trend, because it is in China that can really reverse the entire trend to a change in cryptocurrency.

I agree with you. China is great country for change our downtrend. But we don't see big changes with this news, we need different things. Everyday we see good news about bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still fallin everything..

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
dio1715

Merit: 136

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

I agree with you. But I cannot understand why this news did not have an effect on the market. Prices are on the same level. The market is in a deep sideways movement. Perhaps large investors are waiting for December, when the Bakkt platform will be launched .. I really want to believe that the launch will be successful and the market will react violently to this.
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

good news and awaited by other crypto lovers because after all China is a developed and developing country, this will greatly affect the price in the market later. even better if you provide a link that states this so that all who read are clearer and more understanding.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:53:33 PM

Of course, this is good news and it definitely tells us that the cryptocurrency market will grow. I would add to this all more news about the launch of the Bakkt platform and the launch of the ETF. As well as the situation in the world is now such that we see trade wars between countries, sanctions and of course, all this forces and will force many countries to switch to settlements in other currencies, in particular cryptocurrency. I believe that news from China is a kind of signal for a change in market trends in favor of growth.
criptoman83

Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

I didn't even believe the news at first, but I checked the sources. I think we shouldn't attach much importance to this news, the permission to buy cryptocurrency and the recognition of cryptocurrency as a payment instrument are different things. I'm waiting for more serious news.

Collinberg

Activity: 407

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

Are you really sure that this news is from a credible source? Because if it is, then we are looking at a huge news that has the potential to transform crypto as we know it.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:07:35 PM

You should have included a link in order to give more credit to this post and to make it reliable. If this is true, then it is a good news to the crypto space. Which means that bull run is imminent. The Chinese crypto community is a huge one, which means the market will likely surge.
King Bounty

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:14:21 PM

this is very good news, because with China lifts ban on cryptocurrency, I am sure the price of crpyocurrency will definitely increase very high and of course will give us a profit for the holders, so what we are waiting for now is a bull run, because I'm sure we don't need a long time to wait for the arrival of a bull run.

Viklopot

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:17:31 PM

I have not seen such news, and I think that if China returns to the cryptocurrency market - it is quite possible that the market will become green, and begin to grow. because there were a lot of investors in China.
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:18:23 PM

I have seen this news in several articles, I hope other countries that do not support cryptocurrency can be like China, the crypto community is growing and this will make the world map about use cryptocurrency

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Invigorated

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

This is not only excellent news but essential piece of information. China holds a large percentage of crypto enthusiast as well as adopters and we all know what this means. Fresh funds and more money pumping into the market leading to a higher capitalization of the market which will translate to greener markets than what we are seeing presently. The ban really affected the industry and this will surely breath life back into the market. In the days ahead, there is surely going to be some upward movements and we may just finally see the starting of the much awaited bullish trend.
mbluxs

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:29:32 PM

that's good news bro. I hope the good news will spread to various countries and for crypto I hope this can be a green light for the current market price which is dropping dramatically. at least the investors were relieved by this news. thank you, hopefully this is positive news
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:35:17 PM

This is a good step for cryptocurrency, because as we know that China is very enthusiastic about investing and with China lifts ban on cryptocurrency, I am sure that cryptocurrency investors will definitely be greatly increased and of course with the increase in cryptocurrency investors, it will definitely make the price of cryptocurrency also increase.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:37:53 PM

China is such a country if you need to ban at a certain time or cancel the ban. If you look at the future, it can both push the cryptocurrency market rate and lower it.
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

they would unlıft that bans anyway, they cant ban bıtcoın or any other crypto coıns, thıs ıs ınternet world, ıf you ban somethıng people wıll fınd another solutıon for ıt, so bannıng somethıng ıs not a solutıon, they have to fınd a way to peace wıth crypto
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:49:11 PM

it is interesting that the ban news caused 20% price drop. I dont know if the news is true, a news of the magnitude should be everywhere on the internet, more so the news does not cause any movement in price. I hope in coming days, if it is true, it will cause more positive reaction that will increase the volume of trade within the country.
Liklopor

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:52:23 PM

that's good news. and this can affect the market and it is possible the market will start to grow again. give a link to this news, for some reason I have never met such news.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:53:54 PM

This is indeed a good news and a positive treat to the crypto in general. Happy to hear this

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:32:31 PM

It will be a good news if China lift up their banned on crypto currency due to their population and rank in the world but we must remember that China ban did not stop Bitcoin from reaching it previous ATH. However, with my research the Chinese did not put an end to crypto currency ban nor legalized it but they had a meeting about it.

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:00:12 PM

its a win win situation for both side, more volume for cryptocurrency and taxes for china, there's alot of people in china it might drive the price up and we have more investors for upcoming ico's, more have more ico's have a greater chance being successful because of more funding.
akram143

Activity: 1106
Merit: 166

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

Are you really sure that this news is from a credible source? Because if it is, then we are looking at a huge news that has the potential to transform crypto as we know it.

Cryptocurrency will definitely make a stability in the end of the year hoping to be work soon but many countries will able to understand the situation of cryptocurrency I will definitely understand the situation of cryptocurrency to the next level and get set it acceptable soon going to be its work.

djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:08:29 PM

We do not know yet the exact informations all we have it right now is only prediction and spectaculations. The most important thing as of these moment is we trust bitcoin as always. If China really lifts the ban on cryptocurrency, well that is their decision.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:10:54 PM

You are wrong there. They haven't really lifted the ban. It's just that you can own and do p2p crypto transactions directly. Not via exchanges or any median in between. And that's something the basic property of cryptos. No country can put a ban on that.
Otherwise China is tightening the hold on cryptos. It's even trying to ban airdrops. I don't think it will allow its citizens to use cryptos freely, any time soon.

PetrVas7789

Activity: 168

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

It is good news. But I am confused that not all residents of China but only only some persons and the companies can own cryptocurrency. It isn't really honest. Even moreover it is discrimination of the population of the country.

apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:01:15 PM

If this news is true, then the cryptocurrency market should go up pretty well. Millions of Chinese who will invest in cryptocurrencies will cause a bullish market.

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:04:59 PM

This is just awesome news. Hopefully there will be an intensive growth soon. China solves a lot in cryptomir. We are waiting for growth.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:40:55 AM

It is good news. But I am confused that not all residents of China but only only some persons and the companies can own cryptocurrency. It isn't really honest. Even moreover it is discrimination of the population of the country.

It seems to me that this is fake news in order to attract investors. If China allowed cryptocurrency then the market would begin to rapidly expand the top and not stagnate in one place.
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:21:48 AM

all businesses must have something that is impossible for no crypto, individually business will be part of my life for now

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
anov996

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

I'm terribly skeptical of this and till I see it according on some additional reputable  major news retailers i will contemplate that it is not true. however fingers crossed that it's as a result of the Chinese market would be an enormous addition. Given however the SEC limits U.S. investors, China is maybe second and there it's illegal.
dentolas

Activity: 854

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:29:21 AM

unfortunately, these seem to be fake news... China would just be the spark for the new bull run, nevertheless I'm hoping there's something true on these news ...
next time you post something like this, maybe it would be advisable to include the link to your source as at this point fake news are everywhere and we shouldn't be helping to spread them around
cheers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
olsyd

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:30:30 AM

This is a fake and there are a lot of refutations of this news on the Internet!

P.S. When you make such statements, please provide the link to the original source to read a full article! Thanks!
Hades92

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 08:33:43 AM

This is very good news, considering that China is one of the most shareholders, but I hope this is not just hearsay, can you say the source of this information that you publish ??

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
oxoxoxox

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:36:02 AM

This is a very good news, there is no restriction on the ban, I believe more Chinese investors will join the cryptocurrency market!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:51:35 AM

There has even been a lot of good news for CryptoWorld lately. But they do not greatly affect the growth of prices. You see, you need some kind of shake. Although it seems to me the price is more influenced by guys with money. As they want, the price will go there.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:02:23 AM

This really is a positive news and the news came at the time when crypto market is going down and  I think this will give crypto market a bit of stability and uplift. China is a huge market and lifting a ban is a good decision. You will see a pump in the overall market after this news.
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

I think this is bullshit.

You can't ban or lift ban on cryptocurrency.

It is like banning math. Still it may make a positive impact on the market.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Harkorede
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 795

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

Of course a country choose whether or not to ban cryptocurrency. That doesn't simply implies that cryptocurrencies wouldn't be used in such countries, rather it only means that it might not be government recognized, however, some countries have actually banned or restricted and it could amount to the breaking of a law, which could as well be a punishable offense and include certain consequences.
As far as I know there are numerous countries that banned cryptocurrencies but still it is been used there, an Example is Colombia where there is an implicit ban but, a public figure and superstar of the country in "James Rodrigues" owns a personal crypto token.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
HELLOFF

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

It is like banning math. Still it may make a positive impact on the market.
It seems to me that this is false information that spreads to the network of attackers. China still works with cryptocurrency and the Chinese government does not make any prohibitions, although it puts forward certain legal requirements and conditions.
entebah

Activity: 1548
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:10:32 PM

This really is a positive news and the news came at the time when crypto market is going down and  I think this will give crypto market a bit of stability and uplift. China is a huge market and lifting a ban is a good decision. You will see a pump in the overall market after this news.
Yes it's true, with the removal of the ban on cryptocurrency by the Chinese government can make Bitcoin increasingly used in China, because it is true that China is a big country and the country that produces the largest Bitcoin mining in the world. So hopefully the removal of the Crypto ban in China can make the price of bitcoin rise.

Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

I do not understand why China banned it. It's a good news. A new giant market will open. We are waiting for new projects from China.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:18:53 PM

I've never seen such info around even in television but anyways, it could be great and it surely give a huge impact into prices.
We can't appreciate it right now since we still in red market unless the bullish will shown up. Hopefully, this could be a mirror for some countries who are still banning crypto.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:31:25 PM

This is wonderful news that China has lifted the ban on cryptocurrency as there are lot of users and investors in this country, China can change the market if this news is true as they are very clever. Like the value can pump and we a can expect a bull run if this is true. Because every single person are wait to get a good return, let's take it in a positive way and hope for the best.

Am I spamming? Report me!
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:33:22 PM

If the news were true, that will give a big affect on the cryptocurrency world.
Not just in china itself, but it will also applied in the to the word.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:35:14 PM

of course this is exciting news, China is now a very strong country. I hope that with this good news the crypto price will increase, rise from the downturn Smiley
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

of course this is exciting news, China is now a very strong country. I hope that with this good news the crypto price will increase, rise from the downturn Smiley
It is clear that this will affect the direction of the development of digital currencies. As is known that the country of China has a very big impact on the development of digital currencies globally. I hope that this can be maintained and there will be clear evidence that digital currencies can be legally accepted by more other countries.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

I believe that the lifting of ban only refers to large investors does it?. As in there really is not good news to celebrate.

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
arkawa040

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

If this is true, then this is very good news, because the Chinese market will help to increase the capitalization of the crypt, and the price can go up, maybe still we can see the rise of the market this year, thank you for the news.
beachbummer

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

The "news" about China lifting the ban, while not exactly fake news, is actually incomplete news...

https://www.cryptoinfomag.com/2018/11/11/china-blanket-crypto-ban-not-lifted/
vhns222

Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

I its right then Big bull is coming to us but this news havent seen in other jurnals and if not now sooner or later China would open its doors for crypto ,then real mass adoptaion is here.

ellensmith025

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:36:13 PM

Great news. Due to the abolition of the ban, the total capitalization of the market will increase. It's like a breath of fresh air. I believe that already in 5 years, the cryptocurrency will be used everywhere in everyday life.
Asia in this regard is certainly ahead of the whole world, they are trying to maximize the advantages of blockchain in all aspects of life.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:40:39 PM

I its right then Big bull is coming to us but this news havent seen in other jurnals and if not now sooner or later China would open its doors for crypto ,then real mass adoptaion is here.
If this news will spread out and make a big noise inside the net, cryptocurrency will have a big future to succeed, we knew that china have a big impact when in terms of investors and traders, if they will open trading inside their country and allow their people to make investment again, it will bring huge new investment inside the market and it will make the bull to run fast again.
heritage35

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

Kindly include a source.
I am asking for your own source, because there is a counter report that was published two days ago that China has not lifted ban on cryptocurency.

Always make proper findings or research before bringing up any report.
Anna Borisovna

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

Yes the billion Chinese population will trigger the bullrun if this is true. This news should have been on that will have a go signal but there seem to have less cryptonews making this news to be good signal. I didn't read them shared this in facebook.

While I'd like to believe such news will help the crypto market, the authenticity of the news has to be verified. There are some news sites that just spread anything kinda like a clickbait.

I agree, the article is quite generalized. everything is based "on words" no documentary evidence or references to official sources

and if true, then this is a wonderful positive change.
and the following movements should follow

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hrunya102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:00:21 PM

Great, good news we need, China is a very technologically country, I think that people in China will be happy to use cryptocurrency.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:05:23 PM

Two days had past but the market weren't much doing anything after this news. What happens to the bull now?

I had it in mind that it will start moving up, I an see ETH not really dipping much even when BTC dive deep already.  There were coins in green while the rest as in red. SEem a healthy market nowadays but the bulls are still asleep.

el_lobo
Copper Member

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

If this message is correct, it is again good for cryptocurrency.
I am curious if this news can trigger a new crypto hype.
Even if it does not come to hype, i like the news.
Cryptoguru274

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:11:54 PM

If this great news information is something to go by then it's a welcome development to the cryptocurrency community in general and the Chinese in particular, it will also help boost the china economy.

keanne_isaac

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

I hope this new would be a game changer for current crypto trend since it's almost 11 months of bearish market in crypto and every one is waiting for a reversal before this year ends.
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

yes right, because what was published by the media was last year's news and there was no update. of course there is a lot of news that seems to only catch up to the reader and not seriously.
if indeed there is such news and can be proven correctly then this is really good news for us to know.
Rijaalul Asyqoo

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

Hurray! This is good news for bitcoiners, after several years China has banned crypto finally open their heartsb too, recognizes the legality of crypto. This is all thanks to our struggle in showing positive views about crypto, showing that Crypto is a brilliant future for the currency that is worth fighting for.
Hopefully a good signal for crypto.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
valek.bruno

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:58:21 PM

China today is probably one of the most serious countries that can bring cryptocurrencies to a very powerful state, you understand that today cryptocurrencies depend on news and if they are from China, the market will definitely live.
MULTIK888

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:01:43 PM

Recently, positive news is becoming more and the chances of growth of the entire market are increasing. China with its powerful economy and huge population can bring a huge amount of dollars to this market and therefore we again have a chance of market growth for the new year holidays.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █  Gooreo [/ u] - Дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя плaтфopмa кapьepы! █ https://t.me/gooreo █ [/ center]
Desmo

Activity: 412

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:05:59 PM

And I didn't hear for this news. It will be necessary to look and look on what conditions the ban is lifted. It is sure it positively will influence all cryptoforeign exchange market. Also other countries will perhaps withdraw the ban.
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

China today is probably one of the most serious countries that can bring cryptocurrencies to a very powerful state, you understand that today cryptocurrencies depend on news and if they are from China, the market will definitely live.
China is already digitalizing with a more centralized way like using alipay so I guess when it comes to adopting crypto they're not really into it
but somehow this news about china lifting bad is to be expected, they just can't hold the technology anymore especially if their country economic is strong enough to keep the flowing money to the crypto market in check.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Evushko

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

Very interesting! There is a lot of hope for the Eitai settlement, but this is not yet one hundred percent! Let us live and see!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
sanasara

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:25:22 PM

I wish market condition will become stable and it goes up because it's really irritating to trade in these circumstances I hope all market will become bullish in trend so we can work properly and bounty hunters also can earn good income
oleganpetro

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:43:24 PM

Strangely, I read that China, on the contrary, wants to impose a ban on airdrop in the country.But if they legalize cryptocurrency, it will be a big breakthrough.
anatolykarpov

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

What is the resource of your post?
I always see news about China with the same shitty content.
I want to see a legal document from Chinese government.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Galley

Activity: 1274

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

We have already heard news many times that led to sharp market movements, but they turned out to be just a fake, and as a result, the market movement was short-lived and not always pleasant. You must wait for official news on this issue.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 05:54:39 PM

If this is indeed true then it's highly possible will have another bull run. Chinese are eager to invest in cryptocurrencies and with the restrictions have been lifted. We will surely see a massive influx of money buying alt coins and tokens coming from the Chinese.
mey466

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:20:05 PM

Smile I read this news. we see together the impact of what will appear on the market when this good news spread throughout the world
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:43:57 PM

I really doubt that is true. A week or even a month before they lift ban we will for sure see rise in price of NEO and NEO tokens, because when that hit the news, we who read it will be last to know.
Rooster101

Merit: 256

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:42:31 AM

The effect of reported lifting of China's ban on bitcoin will remain to be seen. This development happened after one of China's arbitration court ruled in favor of the top coin and many bitcoin holders are hoping that this decision should should boost the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in the coming days. But I think that this news from China is not enough to start a bitcoin bullrun this year unless the chinese themselves start buying massively on the coin.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:53:27 AM

Yes, on the flip side, maybe the china government is just trying to get a list of everyone and every business involved in crypto so they can immediately identify them.

It's a double-edged sword for our fellow chinese in crypto. Crypto is about anonymity.
Froy

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:01:18 AM

I also did not hear this, and they are unlikely to do it in the near future. But if this is so, then the whole market should respond positively and finally we will see at least some changes.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
chairmanMao

Activity: 456

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:04:12 AM

This is a fake news. Has anyone maliciously prevented the arrival of the bull market? I suspect that the whale is not fully prepared. Funds may not be in your own hands. These funds are in the US stock market?

grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:09:47 AM

to believe and hope certainly well done. the existence of such things is certainly a great opportunity for the big increase could occur. but don't be too hasty to believe and because there has been no official statement that really can be trusted for where China is indeed policy states it.
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:10:01 AM

It would cause a major effect in cryptocurrency world. With the mass of people in china, and if just a few percent of the total people joining in cryptocurrency, it will surely able to makes the market demand increase a significant amount.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:13:55 AM

This is by no means a real news. If this information is true, then you don't have to see such a message, you will find that the market suddenly broke out. If China lifts the ban on cryptocurrency, bitcoin could become hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:15:27 AM

very interesting if the country of China has revoked the ban on crypto and legalized it,
this will be popular news among crypto actors,
chances are the market will be excited again regularly.
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:19:37 AM

In fact, the fact that China lifts the ban on cryptocurrency is great news! Theoretically, due to the large population of China and as a large proportion of participants in cryptocurrency projects, China provides a large proportion of cryptocurrency holders. There is hope that the market will turn up, what are we waiting for.
Buntel168

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:19:58 AM

This is good news and I hope crypto can go up after a long fall, I hope the crypto price can rise at the end of this year.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fasdorcas

Merit: 527

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

China would only lift ban on companies, if coinbase opened an office there I am sure china wouldn't mind or bitmain can continue mining there, Chinese government is only rooting against ICO's that makes their people dream wealth, which they can see won't happen so they want to protect their people from it. I think it is not really a big deal whats going on in china, it is definitely something to be looking out for but not a huge thing.

Chinese people are investing into crypto one way or another anyway so I do not think we should be worrying about what china bans or not, as long as Chinese people can VPN their way around and find us, we are fine. There are many Chinese people who are probably even reading this, so don't worry about it and just keep on advertising that way anyway.
vallydelly

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:19:45 PM

I have seen many people talk about this but how true is the news? If it's actually true that means we are heading for another bull run because China has a lot population and they will engage into trading which will increase the market volume.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:32:21 PM

That is the best news that I heard this month regarding crypto currency, because China does have a very important role in the development of crypto, when some time ago China decided to build crypto currency, the price of crypto currency continued to decline and this might be a turning point price of crypto currency
Muhammad Muneeb

Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:40:11 PM

they lift the ban because they can not controll the holding of crypto it was a good news because it will expose crypto to the country of more than 1 billion people but market is still in bloodbath..

icegeekfresh

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:43:25 PM

This is good news yes but still there is no much effect, we need big news like 2017. Cboe exchanges listed bitcoin and big players invested to bitcoin so this was very big news for crypto, we need volume and this type of news can get volume to market.

iwah

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:46:26 PM

Is this news actually true because i am seeing other people saying the new is not true while some say it is true, I don't know which to believe again, but i do wish the news become real true then we might see some growth in time to come.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:17:44 AM

This is by no means a real news. If China does this, I believe that the cryptocurrency market can flood into $100 billion a day. I don't think their government needs strong support for cryptocurrencies. This is a very developed country.

Quasimodo75

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:19:30 AM

If this news is accurate then it is a great surprise for the cryptycurrency market.
kenman

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

that's cool! I am glad China starts to admit crypto, because it's one of the most influencial economics after all. hope other contries will follow the example. we need that!

kiemnhieutien

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

As i read on Fxstreet, it is fake news.

On October 25, the Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration (SCIA) declared Bitcoin as a property in accordance with the existing legislation of China. It means that Chinese citizens and merchants can transfer and own digital assets on legal grounds, which was never forbidden in China in the first place.

"Although Bitcoin may not be legal currency, that does not prevent it from being protected by law as a property," said SCIA in the released case analysis. "The Party contends that Bitcoin has characteristics of a property (SOV) that can be controlled by the owner; it has economic value and can bring economic benefits to the owner. This does not break any laws. This arbitrator agrees," the decision said

https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/china-lifting-bitcoin-ban-is-a-fake-news-cryptocurrency-market-unaffected-201811130416
Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

This is great news and I also believe that soon the growth of the cryptocurrency market will start

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179

Infleum

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:19:59 PM

Yes, as others have stated, this is "fake news". I really hope in the near future it will become "real news".

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
- ESPERS -

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:23:44 PM

China lifting the ban on cryptocurrency. This is good news for the crypto market. I really did not see a good reason why this ban exists. This information is true, it will trigger the bullrun expected by everyone and the market will recover. Eventually, the more cryptocurrency will be introduced into the real world, the more expensive it will be due to the high demand.
kiemnhieutien

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

This is great news and I also believe that soon the growth of the cryptocurrency market will start

China lifting the ban on cryptocurrency. This is good news for the crypto market. I really did not see a good reason why this ban exists. This information is true, it will trigger the bullrun expected by everyone and the market will recover. Eventually, the more cryptocurrency will be introduced into the real world, the more expensive it will be due to the high demand.

I feel sad to read this. They try to post as much as they can for post hoarding for signature bounty, they even don't read the thread. That's why many members consider signature bounty members as shit posters and spammers.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:39:56 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 01:50:19 PM by shadowdio

As i read on Fxstreet, it is fake news.

On October 25, the Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration (SCIA) declared Bitcoin as a property in accordance with the existing legislation of China. It means that Chinese citizens and merchants can transfer and own digital assets on legal grounds, which was never forbidden in China in the first place.

"Although Bitcoin may not be legal currency, that does not prevent it from being protected by law as a property," said SCIA in the released case analysis. "The Party contends that Bitcoin has characteristics of a property (SOV) that can be controlled by the owner; it has economic value and can bring economic benefits to the owner. This does not break any laws. This arbitrator agrees," the decision said

https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/china-lifting-bitcoin-ban-is-a-fake-news-cryptocurrency-market-unaffected-201811130416
so it's a fake news, well guys the Chinese government don't want to lift the ban of cryptos, don't expect the market will recover this year.  
ljp7839008

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

That's just great news. Just before the end of the year. Now it is expected in December of their cryptocurrency growth, just needed good news to maintain growth, and the lifting of the ban on cryptocurrencies in China is just what you need at this moment. Now we expect rapid growth!
carrie_white

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:13:45 PM

this is true, I have read this news in various sources, and this is a very good thing, especially when the condition of the crypto market is getting worse like this, hopefully this good news is a good start to the beginning of the crypto year

trudovik

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

If this is really true, then I think that BTC would have completely different prices today, because the Chinese love cryptocurrency very much and I think that in the case of BTC it would cost much more.
ityandsyn

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:31:37 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 02:47:45 PM by ityandsyn

stay safe and be calm

So It's not anymore a good news since you have a link that will oppose the topic and that's consider as fake news , this is a great news thst comes from reliable source before this opposing news  was coming and so many bounty getting chaos already .

mahilchii

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

Definitely this is a good news for the Chinese people's and for crypto community as well. Yes I too went through in some sites and read few articles about this, it's a big bonus for cryptousers as it will increase the value and we can expect a bull run. Lets wait and see how it works in upcoming days.

micairvas

Activity: 303

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:36:03 PM

Friends are preparing for growth? This is really good news. China is a powerful country. I think a lot of serious investors will be back in the game. I hope the policy of China will not change.
akishang

Merit: 18

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

Wow. Just wow. I was about to give up on crypto until I hear the news. This will certainly change how things goes for crypto and if they just lift the ban, Crypto is expecting new investors as well as new projects from China. This will be great for anyone on the crypto world as the more people are drawn into it, the more popularity it gets. Hopefully, the popularity will result to more investment and higher demand.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
myhollymamy

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:06:20 PM

For some reason, this news passed by me. If it is true and China will lift the ban on cryptocurrency, then the market will come to good condition very quickly.
We all know well the influence of China on the global economy. Cryptocurrency is no exception.

leviathon

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:49:46 PM

I did not know that there was a ban on cryptocurrencies in china, i thought that they only had the ban on icos but I guess I thought wrong, Either way this is good news because there are a lot of investors in china and with the lifting of the ban, it is going to enable even more investors come into the market since they will be more confident in it
Chachacoin17

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:07:13 PM

China has biggest population and many people are good in technology. Their are speculations that they are going to released the crypto, yet not totally get into the point. The country usage in buying things is crypto because they practiced for their own good and betterment of the project.
Ultimist

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:14:49 PM

That's really good news for crypto, if that's true. Everyone had hope for the growth of the market in December. I think it will happen soon. In China, a lot of investors and they may well cause a bull run.

Ini35

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:33:36 PM

If China has lifted ban on cryptocurrency, we will not be experiencing what we are in now. Most times, it is always good take our time in diligently studying a project. Study the team, the white paper and every other thing that is needed.
It is better to waste time researching on a project, than to take time in lamenting over a failed project or scam project that has gone bad.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:51:59 PM

Is China no longer as strong as it is in making statements that can drive market prices when there are problems in China but this time even though it is a very big decision but the reality in the market is actually falling prices is there any other reason for the current market fall or is all the start of the bull market.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Bitcoinjheta

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:59:10 PM

Well, it doesn't if China lifts ban on cryptocurrency and they decided to back for legally own crypto like business man and inviduals because they have the rights to impose on the laws. Much as possible this is really a big help for the digital currency to become widely used and popularized.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:24:39 AM

I am believe if china really lift ban on cryptocurrency, it will give big impact for cryptomarket. Many project come from china and i think China will be big country that can dominate in crypto market

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Gagah119

Activity: 295

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:39:12 AM

Positive news for the crypto world, because we know that China is the biggest crypto investment, hopefully the news will bring changes in crypto prices on the exchange because crypto prices have been at the lowest level this year.
reality18

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:41:54 AM

This is great news. China used to be a strong hold of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency until the ban happened. Now, China can take over its position and with the influence of its large population and interest from investors and businesses within the country, Bitcoin and the entire crypto market will experience a major boost any time soon.
odranoel

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:45:56 AM

I also read in some articles about that very good news in crypto currency world that china lift that ban. I am happy because i know how powerful that China country is, it has been a big impact for the bullrun become very possible anytime soon. Everyone are benefited for it.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
cattano

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:49:23 AM

If the condition were true, then it could give a good effect on cryptocurrency world, cause it will increase the possibilities of usage on cryptocurrency.
But from the news that i heard, China still hasn't remove their ban on Bitcoin or cryptocurrency up until today.
imToken

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:58:28 AM

I did not see the cryptocurrency market take off. If such news is true, then I believe that relying on China's so many people has the economic ability to encrypt the currency will take off instantly, but no, have you been cheated by the media?

Absolutep

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:17:37 AM

If this actually happened and not just one of those rumors, then is a welcome development,and we are hoping to have more of such news.
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:18:08 AM

The expected news is coming. First news from China comes. More news comes from China. Then comes the news from Russia. Then the news begins to come from the United States. Then we took a look at the bull. The price of everything started to rise. These things will happen very quickly.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:35:59 AM

Wow. Just wow. I was about to give up on crypto until I hear the news. This will certainly change how things goes for crypto and if they just lift the ban, Crypto is expecting new investors as well as new projects from China. This will be great for anyone on the crypto world as the more people are drawn into it, the more popularity it gets. Hopefully, the popularity will result to more investment and higher demand.

Why give up ? just because you see that the market is down for a long time , you also loose your hope ? Nah , thats not a good manerism dude . you are only showing that you are an impatient person .

Anyway , this good news can be our only last hope  for the recovery of the crypto market .  

And also , This can be the way for the new people especially investors to enter the crypto world , which can also help the price to increase more evenly .
tuanytcc

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:36:47 AM

where did you hear about that. As I know, China's goverment haven't lifted ban yet, they just admit cryptocurrency is one kind of property

Rooster101

Merit: 256

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:45:38 AM

Several media had their focus on the report that China's lifting the ban on bitcoin after one of its court ruled in favor of bitcoin. Then after a few days, a news report also came out claiming that China's lifting on its bitcoin ban is fake. Maybe it is the reason why the marjet did not reacts on China's lifting the ban because it is not true. But is the government really totally banned chinese from owning bitcoin after the court ruled in favor of the cryptocurrency?
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:48:01 AM

Although Bitcoin is recognized in China's personal property, it still does not allow transactions, and the altcoin is not open in China!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
xiaoY

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:51:26 AM

This is fake news and there is no sign of a rise in the market. But I know that China has banned airdrop missions. I think the Chinese government is sensible, otherwise the cryptocurrency will allow scammers to swindle at will. This can lead to a financial crisis. The cryptocurrency market is not suitable for everyone to invest, and investors who do not have cryptocurrency knowledge will go bankrupt.

a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:56:23 AM

That is a great news. I think it will pump the crypto market up. With china back in the crypto world, it is now 50% population of the world now entering again into the crypto world. There were lot of projects from China that got blown away due to the crypto ban but luckily things would be back to normal.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
emezh10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:31:16 AM

This is a great news seeing China one of the biggest market for cryptocurrency lifting it ban against cryptocurrency this will bring back the bull run to the market again since the cryptocurrency market have faced so much challenges die to the different bans and attacks brought against it in this year 2018. We will be looking forward to a more favorable market environment very soon.

Wow, that a good news to all of the crypto market, it will change the atmosphere on the global acceptance on Crypto, it also a welcome news to other possible investors in China, this will clear the issue on some degree with authority whom critical on the crypto crack down because of Scammer, Hackers. It will create further a good environment to crypto enthusiast with in the region.
veekky

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:42:52 AM

It is a positive news, but market was dumped hardly by manipulators.
I can't understand, there are a lot of positive news and market is still falling.
Can't believe!
Alijiindahaus

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

Wow, that a good news to all of the crypto market, it will change the atmosphere on the global acceptance on Crypto, it also a welcome news to other possible investors in China, this will clear the issue on some degree with authority whom critical on the crypto crack down because of Scammer, Hackers. It will create further a good environment to crypto enthusiast with in the region.
guys, you never need to rely only on the information that the attackers give you. We have to study all these news that appear on the web in order not only to react adequately with our actions on the cryptocurrency market, but also to analyze everything that happens and intuitively determine the market prospects for the future. Information about the situation with cryptocurrency in China has always been a fake one.
silver23

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:44:24 AM

that is the good news, i hope this will have a good impact for price of all crypto coin in market.
i hope bull market will be there on this year.
kak uli

Activity: 1246

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:25:56 AM

a shocking news from China, this is the best news to re-advance cryptocurrency. whereas previously the country had banned its country hard against digital currencies. hopefully with the legalization of digital currencies in China, the price of the digital currency will improve again. Hopefully this is a good sign for the progress of crypto.

ambeo

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

good news really. we all need some kind of a lift while crypto is behaving in a strange manner. China has a lot of influence and i hope its example will encourage others to do the same, make them see sense

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:32:09 PM

I think that this news from China is not enough for bitcoin to start growing actively this year. If all the Chinese begin to massively buy coins, then the market will of course recover.
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:20:28 PM

Hopefully the event of the ban on cryptocurrency being lifted in one of the most densely populated countries, namely China, can provide positive benefits for the crypto market condition which is currently a major problem for every participant active in crypto.
kipozer

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:24:17 PM

If this is true and China seeks to develop cryptocurrency, then cryptocurrency actually has a huge potential, which means that now there are huge chances to make money on it. Just have time to invest in it and everything will be cool.
kingpin4321

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:27:31 PM

No make a quick correction china is not the most powerful country
The have a good population and it's great on the part of cryptocurrency that the ban has been lifted off
Janevinex

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:47:49 PM

that is the good news, i hope this will have a good impact for price of all crypto coin in market.
i hope bull market will be there on this year.
But most of the coins have already been accepted by China, especially bitcoin , I think China understands the prospect of cryptocurrency and I think it will develop and will be more accepted by China

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:06:55 PM

Do anyone have any official statement to back this claim up, if China open up their market again to crypto this is a very positive thing for the space, but till now, I have not seen anything concrete about this news. I know of the report of Russia buying up BTC which ended up being false and this seems like another false news

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:46:47 PM

Until now there has been no change, this proves that China is not the biggest crypto community.
I believe Korea will become a new home for the crypto community and will grow rapidly.

Sundaey

Merit: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:58:07 PM

And we heard they were on 15 days holiday which is slightly affecting the market price at the moment, which means they have enough impact in crypto. Wow that's because of the population there.
marcbitcoins

Merit: 108

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:36:41 AM

Unfortunately that even there is a wonderful development like this last year but still the bearish market is still in effect in which Bitcoin price might fall to as low as $3,000. This shows that even chinese people are now freely involved with the crypto market invesyments but still its looks like its not enough to trigger the bullish run. Hopefully the acceptance of ETF products will do.
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 01:04:08 AM

There was a fud article today I read that said it’s now illegal to run a node in china without government approval. No idea if that’s true or how that is enforced

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:09:15 AM

I am expecting that we will see an increase in Chinese investment after their New Year celebrations are over whether that is sanctioned or under the radar. The Chinese traditionally wipe the slate clean over the new year and start a fresh cycle after it ends.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Choyor

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:18:16 AM

Of course this is good news, we all hope that this will greatly affect the rise in crypto market prices. And we will wait for more of the other good news.
BennyK

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 01:25:28 AM

Do anyone have any official statement to back this claim up, if China open up their market again to crypto this is a very positive thing for the space, but till now, I have not seen anything concrete about this news. I know of the report of Russia buying up BTC which ended up being false and this seems like another false news
All the articles supporting the fact that China has lifted the ban on cryptcurrency  are old. I don't know where, when and why this news was started because it is clear that it is false. The latest news about cryptocurrency which is likely to spike prices of coins on the market is the authorization of cryptocurrencies made by the Central Bank of India.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 01:25:50 AM

it has not had a big impact, but we can hope that the news will slowly attract investors because what is needed is investors. today even all the coins in the market are red.
t3ChNo

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:41:52 AM

Did they? Could be just fake news as we don't see any movements since last year. When they banned crypto, we saw a big dip.
Bijikopi

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:48:44 AM

I'm very skeptical of this and until I see it reported on some more reputable major news outlets I'll consider that it's not true. But fingers crossed that it is because the Chinese market would be a huge addition. Given how the SEC limits US investors, China is probably second and there it is banned.
\
the Chinese government must have made several considerations, if it supports crypto what benefits can be gained for the country, this must have passed some careful consideration, because the Chinese government knows the enormous potential that exists in digital currencies, maybe the Chinese government has the desire to replacing the dominance of the dollar into crypto currency.
Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:28:17 AM

It is a very good news to crypto market, from what i know the previous pump was mostly from china market and i am not surprise that they might do it again.

xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 03:28:26 AM

After helping to bring the market to its knees, they are lifting ban! Sounds cunning! I think they are feeling they have won the war against bitcoin, well if truely they have lifted the ban, its good news for crypto! A bull is possible soonest!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
yakushev

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:15:08 AM

I am skeptical about all the news from China, they are still those manipulators, today they cancel the ban, and tomorrow they can introduce it again for their own selfish purposes

RobotNIK

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:21:45 PM

It does not seem that the Chinese immediately after these events rushed to the stock exchanges and started buying cryptocurrency!  And it did not affect the market!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Merit: 9

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:44:25 PM

Let's see.

China and the USA are the top economic engines in the world, yet their governments have banned their citizens from transacting and owning certain cryptocurrencies.  Hmm.  Why is that?  Due to the underlying mechanisms of how fiat currencies at interest work, at this late stage in the life-cycle of the current world reserve currency, the two top economies cannot afford any of the surplus fiat (debt) in citizen's hands to be removed (retired) from the system.  The more that happens, the closer the to the end of the road for the dollar it is, and the more they have to debase the currency to keep the system stable for one more day/week/month.  All fiat at interest currencies must grow/increase to a size larger than the previous year, each and every year, or the system begins to collapse.  This is especially true as the mathematical limits on lifespan are reached.  We all know the system is in a precarious state right now, so crypto coming along like it did when it did is the monkey wrench in the monopoly capitalist society (defacto communism) we find ourselves enslaved to via debt.

Therefore considering how tough the restrictions are on US residents, and we all know China is even more abusive to it's citizens, what would make anyone think China would take the lead in allowing a major door to personal freedom open that would lead to a crash of the current world reserve currency and their power base even faster than is happening now?  They wouldn't and it doesn't make any sense if one is able to view things from their position.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
esetop01tryba

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:26:05 PM

This is good news, but I'm thinking whether they will allow bitcoin mining ?) As far as I know, China has banned the use of electricity for mining. And a lot of farm owners began to work in the negative. I don't understand why they paid for electricity.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
terible.hunter

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:52:49 PM

China should show the correct position and I believe that all this is definitely a useful situation for the market. Since the market is now very weak, such news would show serious opportunities for improving the price climate.

dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:12:15 PM

I am skeptical about all the news from China, they are still those manipulators, today they cancel the ban, and tomorrow they can introduce it again for their own selfish purposes
they just want to control the market according to their wishes, maybe now they want to sell the assets they have so they lift the crypto ban.
but after they got what they wanted, it was the end of lifting the crypto ban because they definitely wanted the market to go down to get cheap crypto.
Mmesooma1
Copper Member

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:25:53 PM

China is a strong country inclined on economy growth. Though bitcoin has been banned for several years but they remain  a key stakeholder of the bitcoin revolution. Lifting cryptocurency ban by China will generate positive adoption waves accross the globe

Fredomago
Legendary

Merit: 1050

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:33:58 PM

China should show the correct position and I believe that all this is definitely a useful situation for the market. Since the market is now very weak, such news would show serious opportunities for improving the price climate.
If this time the news is legit it will bring back those chinese who loves to take the risk inside this market, we knew how many chinese people are,
even small percentage of their populations will help the market, small investment from them can make some good serious movements, lets hope
this time they will make a proper stand regarding to this matter,.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:24:14 PM

China is a strong country inclined on economy growth. Though bitcoin has been banned for several years but they remain  a key stakeholder of the bitcoin revolution. Lifting cryptocurency ban by China will generate positive adoption waves accross the globe
Many experts have announced a positive change in the cryptocurrency market after the Chinese New Year. As if the holiday has already passed, but there are no changes yet. I think that if something changes, it is only for other reasons, and not because of a change in the situation with China.
vanya.pronin.1983

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:09:11 PM

I do not think that this statement is right. Maybe you have misunderstood the news and you are talking about blockchain? China is still against crypto currencies but is investing a lot of money into blockchain technology.
ABDUL86

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:13:29 PM

Yes I also liyen this new but not confirm this but if china will remove ban from crypto then it will be good for crypto lovers and it's also a very good for all coins especially for bitcoin.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Yalovtsev

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:16:50 PM

Yes, of course it will, now everyone understands that blockchain and cryptocurrencies are the future,and behind them there is a huge potential, now all the major industries and corporations will move into this sphere,and many new companies will be created under this theme, so it will definitely Remove,and not only CHINA, but all countries recognize cryptocurrencies

futuristishe

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:21:06 PM

Of course cryptocurrencies are the future. Already most of the population understands this! Now the countries that imposed the ban also understand this, and already plan to remove the ban in order to benefit from the use of cryptocurrency. I think after the start to lift the ban cryptocurrency in many countries, the market will start to go up again.
tinker123

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:25:16 PM

This is of course good news. But if you look at the market, nothing much has changed. This means that the news may be false, and maybe the local population does not have any business and confidence in cryptocurrency?
kr105

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:36:05 PM

I don’t know what are the latest news about cryptocurrency from China. To be honest, i think that we can’t trust Chinese government’s decisions on crypto. I think all governments should stop banning bitcoin and crypto. Because this market eventually will be much better and they just can’t force people to stay away from btc or cryptocurrency. We love crypto.
trash321

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:58:32 PM

China is a tremendous power for the cryptocurrency sphere. It is necessary to understand the situations that arise in this area. Cryptocurrencies can save this situation and China's positive attitude towards cryptocurrencies in general.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:00:17 PM

This is of course good news. But if you look at the market, nothing much has changed. This means that the news may be false, and maybe the local population does not have any business and confidence in cryptocurrency?

I believe that the market is not responding to the news at all, it is waiting.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:26:02 PM

I believe that the market is not responding to the news at all, it is waiting.
The market still not yet decided about the correct news. But this is just another rumour and china never lifts the ban from cryptocurrency dude, Remember this news has already verified by some people and that's just a rumour. China still ban crypto.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:31:45 PM

I have not seen China as being against cryptocurrency. Afterall china has its own cryptocurrency ranking. What the ban is not cryptocurrency but the exchanges and the reason is because of tax. China want control of cryptocurrency and if they lift the ban, it is great. But since your post, there is no sign that has impacted on the market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:48:37 PM

Once again, I make sure that the news and introduced laws do not affect the cryptocurrency market. It has been a long time after this news and the market has not been any changes.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Lolox

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:52:13 PM

Yes, of course, this is very good news and will have a positive impact on the development of Crypto. China is a big country with a ban on Cryptocurrency revoked, of course, there will be more Cryptocurrency fans joining.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:32:02 PM

Yes, of course, this is very good news and will have a positive impact on the development of Crypto. China is a big country with a ban on Cryptocurrency revoked, of course, there will be more Cryptocurrency fans joining.
I think that recently a lot of countries are making a very big bet on cryptocurrency and are introducing the block chain into their financial and banking systems. This suggests a great future of cryptocurrency, and that we will still see the recovery of the cryptocurrency market to the level of 2017, and maybe even higher. Of course, you need to wait for some time.
whaawh

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:56:13 PM

I think that recently a lot of countries are making a very big bet on cryptocurrency and are introducing the block chain into their financial and banking systems. This suggests a great future of cryptocurrency, and that we will still see the recovery of the cryptocurrency market to the level of 2017, and maybe even higher. Of course, you need to wait for some time.
It seems to me that countries should more actively raise the issue of legalizing cryptocurrency and investing some funds in it. They need to affect the growth of the cryptocurrency market.
pelumi20

Activity: 712

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:30:48 PM

As good as the effect this news will have on the cryptocurrency market, its very false. China is among the countries that put a ban on cryptocurrency and they have not in any way lifted the ban, as citizens in china are not allowed to legally own any form of cryptocurrency. this is because they feel cryptocurrerncy allowing cryptocurrency will have a negative effect on the value of their native currency, so a ban on crypto is the best way to protect their native currency.

Thanasis

Activity: 1820
Merit: 515

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:37:08 PM

They never had ban on crypto currencies I think,they just had ban on ICOs and it is really good thing still they have restrictions so just don't get the old or fake news into an account.Crypto currency is considered as scam money by people and if it is started using by them then governments will lose their money so they will never allow the people to know what is actually bitcoin is.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:38:33 PM

Is this really a speculation or confirmed news? I have never seen such news from any authenticated and trusted sites.
kliown

Activity: 1080

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:19:34 PM

In China, it seems that cryptocurrencies are still prohibited? I only know that they were allowed to accept payment in cryptocurrency.
evanescence

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 11:32:32 PM

Ban + lifted ban cycle is the most standard thing in crypto ever. Pretty sure government officials are using this to do insider trading and make personal profit.

Fluxtorrence9

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:14:07 AM

Presently there is no ban on any cryptocurrency in China and cryptocurrency is been used as means of payment over there ,the only ban I heard about is on ICOs and that's because many ICOS from there turned scam and the government wants to save his people
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:39:46 AM

Presently there is no ban on any cryptocurrency in China and cryptocurrency is been used as means of payment over there ,the only ban I heard about is on ICOs and that's because many ICOS from there turned scam and the government wants to save his people
I also did not hear about the ban on cryptocurrency assets. For this there were no judicial investigations. Wink
graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:10:05 AM

We can 100% trust everything says on the internet. If that really happens it is definitely affecting the crypto market. because there a billion people live in China. But we didn't see any good effect on the market yet. If that news is true there will be much news on the internet. I saw this news on the internet and another news says it's fake as well.

Felic43

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:40:32 AM

Is a welcome development for china to participate in crypto currency i hope this boost the price atleast china will create new coins

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:56:39 AM

With the Crypto ban revoked, I believe this will have a positive impact. Now my investors think they have legal protection. Because the Crypto ban was also lifted, the Chinese government will provide regulations for Crypto.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 09:08:10 AM

Although China has already lifted the ban, there is no guarantee that the community aggressiveness to crypto would come back just like before, this year 2019 the market is still uncertain, as we compared to 2017, we are still at the bad market condition, prices and volumes were still low, but I hope it would come back time to time, as success does not come overnight. The increasing number of scams and frauds contributes to the community trust to crypto, as we are all facing this issue nowadays.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:26:26 AM

I heard the news, in my opinion it was good news but it had a bigger impact on China, in fact not all good news had an impact on the crypto market, the proof is that good news appeared last week but did not affect the market, I am more confident when market demand increases.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
shesheboy

Merit: 114

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:31:37 AM

Although China has already lifted the ban, there is no guarantee that the community aggressiveness to crypto would come back just like before, this year 2019 the market is still uncertain, as we compared to 2017, we are still at the bad market condition, prices and volumes were still low, but I hope it would come back time to time, as success does not come overnight. The increasing number of scams and frauds contributes to the community trust to crypto, as we are all facing this issue nowadays.

china is a huge country with huge population . now if they already unban crypto we can now expect that the prices can recover and go back to normal  . there's no point of being nega  .

dont worry because those increasing number of scams can soon degrade as long as chinese people start buying and investing again on cryptos  . those doubts will soon be replaced by fomo ( fear of missing out )
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:45:51 AM

I heard the news, in my opinion it was good news but it had a bigger impact on China, in fact not all good news had an impact on the crypto market, the proof is that good news appeared last week but did not affect the market, I am more confident when market demand increases.
When the market is in a bearish phase and the bears in the market are very strong, as they are now - in this case, the positive news has practically no effect on the market, and the negative news brings very strong changes. And just the opposite. when the market is bullish positive news have a strong influence

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
timmmers

Merit: 265

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:49:17 AM

But ICOs are still banned?
Even this is an old message, it is good to know, that China decided to allow owning cryptocurrencies nad mining. Because why not, the government has profit from it (taxes)  Wink. And all countries should know it, that instead of banning it, it would be better to take profit from it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
likit123

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:50:17 AM

I rummaged in a pile of information and found nothing about your ad, except for the article to which you gave the link. China has limited the spread of cryptocurrency and the functioning of cryptocurrency exchanges and continues to do so. Moreover, China does not allow the leadership of cryptocurrency exchanges to leave the country. Positive news from China yet!
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:58:23 AM

China is a haven for cryptocurency and the founder of Bitcoin, Satoshi is prominently from China, thus news from China generate huge data for Fundamental analysis which can drive prices forth or back

vhns222

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:06:40 AM

If it's right then its great for crypto but the problem is you havnt any link with your post so how we can check if is it real or no and not just one link because it can be fake news.

Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:46:39 AM

This is great news that China lifts a ban on cryptocurrency, I think it will positively affect the currency as a whole and give impetus to stability. Not only China will benefit from this, but you and I, who believe in future money, and we want to earn good money from it.

sjbi

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:58:50 AM

I wish the source of this news was reliable. And this news will give the crypto market soaring. It will give the grounds for crypto investors, enthusiasts and and all others to believe if you had given a news with a source. I do not think China which is lately so much critical of cryptocurrency is unlikely be positive about cryptocurrency.   

mcTether

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 12:00:41 PM

China have actually joined the greater part of the world to embrace cryptocurrency unlike before when the country was at loggerheads with cryptocurrency. It will bring positive trend to the crypto market.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:24:38 PM

I think the current view is only an illusion. At present, no country or government directly recognizes the legitimacy of cryptocurrency.

BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:11:26 AM

If china government is approved or not its not a problem. Many chines company started blockchain base solution this will make huge impact in the market.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:14:36 AM

with China as a country with large use of crypto in the world and revoking the ban I see if it will definitely have a positive impact. because the crypto effect will definitely be felt throughout the world and it will definitely happen.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
beehimneff

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:01:04 AM

Yes, this is definitely favorable news for the growth of the price of cryptocurrency, but this news is not enough for a global trend reversal.
bitcoinmar

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:46:58 PM

But ICOs are still banned?
Even this is an old message, it is good to know, that China decided to allow owning cryptocurrencies nad mining. Because why not, the government has profit from it (taxes)  Wink. And all countries should know it, that instead of banning it, it would be better to take profit from it.

In addition, they have not agreed to allow exchange to be operated again. And that's a problem when indigenous people want to convert bitcoin or altcoin into CNY
raptorez

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:52:34 PM

If this really happened, then the prices for BTC would begin to grow rapidly, because bans on holding an ICO or something similar today in a large sense have serious gaps in real life.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:56:18 PM

Despite the fact that the ban on the large Chinese market has been lifted. Why the market is so dead. This news alone was supposed to raise the price of coins because of the high demand in China.

Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:56:20 PM

If this really happened, then the prices for BTC would begin to grow rapidly, because bans on holding an ICO or something similar today in a large sense have serious gaps in real life.
we don't know whether it will have an impact on market growth or the growth of bitcoin prices. there are some news or updates that have no effect on market conditions. but what we hope for now is there is big news to help the market grow quickly.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:28:20 PM

China lifts ban on crypto currency because of high demand in china & this news raise the price of coins.
baobao2000

Merit: 23

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:44:42 PM

I actually don’t think China lifts ban on cryptocurrency at moment. Where do you see the new resource? I don’t see any official news about China lifts ban. If this really happen, I think the Bull Run would return soon.

Mr.Spreadthehamster

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 06:49:32 PM

This news is good if only because other countries will not hesitate for a long time and will follow huge China, which will add a positive background for the development of the cryptoindustry. But there are doubts about the authenticity of this news, because in general there have been no significant changes in the cryptography market.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:51:18 PM

I do not think that this information was confirmed by someone. Maybe they are investing a lot of money into blockchain technology but they still have banned all crypto currencies and initial coin offerings.
Aptekary

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:08:54 PM

I do not think that this information was confirmed by someone. Maybe they are investing a lot of money into blockchain technology but they still have banned all crypto currencies and initial coin offerings.
I never doubted the Chinese government. Lol, these guys are an expert in economic development and if the cryptocurrency is a very important factor on the path of enrichment, then China will never resist it.
Krium project

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:42:37 AM

this is a very important change.
not allowing more than a billion people to invest in cryptocurrencies limited the market a lot. Obviously if they have made such a decision it is because they too will benefit
deztroyr1

Activity: 284

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:03:01 PM

sadly many Chinese people are not aware of this ban lift. they think that it is illegal and that they will get in trouble for trying to buy it

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
pandanaran

Activity: 1048

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:43:11 PM

I hope this news brings Crypto to a better level because Crypto is growing very large in developing countries like China with large productivity.
Hopefully people use Crypto for good things like investing and transferring official products. in my opinion the market is long enough to rise dramatically.

Slavyanskiy

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:58:26 PM

Yes, the news is really positive, we hope that this news will positively affect the market as a whole. And the growth of prices for coins will begin soon.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:05:05 PM

That is a good thing, but it may not last forever because they want to regulate the market.
For me it is not surprising because this is not the first

gregall

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:05:38 PM

This is great news for a country that seems to always want to be ahead of the game in technology. It'll be cool to see which platforms become integrated with AI and IoT. I only know of one so far, MOAC but would be interested in learning other.s
Belianez

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:07:22 PM

Well, I think crypto currency can not be banned anywhere, since the blockchain is not tied to one place , and who will always want to use the crypto currency , I doubt that this news can affect the market at all!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
vgk88

Merit: 130

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:12:36 PM

I think that China will actively implement the blockchain, but at the same time the government plans to strictly regulate it. I do not think that China will allow cryptocurrency in the near future.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:41:27 PM

Apparently, this news did not particularly affect the growth rate) But a notable dump took place on those dates. It is good that now we are starting the way up. Good luck to the whole crypto community.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:00:47 PM

China, having the largest population, has a great factor in crypto industry. Also to mention that China has a lot of business sectors that can be further expanded by cryptocurrency.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
JayCue

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 03:08:16 PM

If this is true, then it should give a big impact in the cryptocurrency market and everybody should I guess will expect for the coming bull run.
Also, if you could please provide us the links to this news.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:13:21 PM

It would have been great if you had added a source to actually prove the authenticity of this news because the legalization of crypto activities in China can turn things around. For all we know it could even help change the concepts and views of other countries who have placed bans on cryptocurrencies to lift it because China is now one of the economically powerful countries in the world.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
lunafreya nox

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:49:07 PM

China, having the largest population, has a great factor in crypto industry. Also to mention that China has a lot of business sectors that can be further expanded by cryptocurrency.
I don't see any effect of this to the market when it happened. Ore there will be something that will yet to happen?
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:02:15 PM

I don't see any effect of this to the market when it happened. Ore there will be something that will yet to happen?
China has a tremendous power over the world economy, especially right now. Even the US Dollar is struggling with it. So what more could it do to this industry. That country has enormous man power and critical minds for creating new technology. I won't be surprise if there would be a lot of Chinese cryptos that will be out soon in the market. Nevertheless, it is also essential to look at this industry holistically or the bigger picture. We all want to grow in this market and make earnings that we deserve so let's support each other as much as possible. I like participating in various events of coins and sometimes I won small tokens and prizes from them. Currently, I joined the event of Bitrus since the prizes are promising plus the exchanger is also live right now. This is one of the projects that I looking up to and excited to what more to come.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: