Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China lifts ban on cryptocurrency  (Read 20601 times)
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

Very interesting! There is a lot of hope for the Eitai settlement, but this is not yet one hundred percent! Let us live and see!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sanasara

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:25:22 PM

I wish market condition will become stable and it goes up because it's really irritating to trade in these circumstances I hope all market will become bullish in trend so we can work properly and bounty hunters also can earn good income
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:43:24 PM

Strangely, I read that China, on the contrary, wants to impose a ban on airdrop in the country.But if they legalize cryptocurrency, it will be a big breakthrough.
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

What is the resource of your post?
I always see news about China with the same shitty content.
I want to see a legal document from Chinese government.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

We have already heard news many times that led to sharp market movements, but they turned out to be just a fake, and as a result, the market movement was short-lived and not always pleasant. You must wait for official news on this issue.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 05:54:39 PM

A good news is back from the most populated and powerful country in the world. China lifts ban on cryptocurrency, individuals and businesses can own crypto now legally. I believe this change will impact on the market value and it may go up now.
If this is indeed true then it's highly possible will have another bull run. Chinese are eager to invest in cryptocurrencies and with the restrictions have been lifted. We will surely see a massive influx of money buying alt coins and tokens coming from the Chinese.
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:20:05 PM

Smile I read this news. we see together the impact of what will appear on the market when this good news spread throughout the world
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:43:57 PM

I really doubt that is true. A week or even a month before they lift ban we will for sure see rise in price of NEO and NEO tokens, because when that hit the news, we who read it will be last to know.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:42:31 AM

The effect of reported lifting of China's ban on bitcoin will remain to be seen. This development happened after one of China's arbitration court ruled in favor of the top coin and many bitcoin holders are hoping that this decision should should boost the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in the coming days. But I think that this news from China is not enough to start a bitcoin bullrun this year unless the chinese themselves start buying massively on the coin.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:53:27 AM

A good news is back from the most populated and powerful country in the world. China lifts ban on cryptocurrency, individuals and businesses can own crypto now legally. I believe this change will impact on the market value and it may go up now.

Yes, on the flip side, maybe the china government is just trying to get a list of everyone and every business involved in crypto so they can immediately identify them.

It's a double-edged sword for our fellow chinese in crypto. Crypto is about anonymity.
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:01:18 AM

You have some reliable source, I was looking in google and I get old articles with many speculations, if really China releases the cryptos in the country, that would mean that the bull run of December can still happen, I want to believe that but several years in this medium have made me a little skeptical.
I also did not hear this, and they are unlikely to do it in the near future. But if this is so, then the whole market should respond positively and finally we will see at least some changes.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:04:12 AM

This is a fake news. Has anyone maliciously prevented the arrival of the bull market? I suspect that the whale is not fully prepared. Funds may not be in your own hands. These funds are in the US stock market?

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:09:47 AM

Yes the billion Chinese population will trigger the bullrun if this is true. This news should have been on that will have a go signal but there seem to have less cryptonews making this news to be good signal. I didn't read them shared this in facebook.

You have some reliable source, I was looking in google and I get old articles with many speculations, if really China releases the cryptos in the country, that would mean that the bull run of December can still happen, I want to believe that but several years in this medium have made me a little skeptical.

https://www.btcnn.com/china-lifts-bitcoin-ban-individuals-and-businesses-can-now-own-cryptocurrencies-legally/

While I'd like to believe such news will help the crypto market, the authenticity of the news has to be verified. There are some news sites that just spread anything kinda like a clickbait.
to believe and hope certainly well done. the existence of such things is certainly a great opportunity for the big increase could occur. but don't be too hasty to believe and because there has been no official statement that really can be trusted for where China is indeed policy states it.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:10:01 AM

It would cause a major effect in cryptocurrency world. With the mass of people in china, and if just a few percent of the total people joining in cryptocurrency, it will surely able to makes the market demand increase a significant amount.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:13:55 AM

This is by no means a real news. If this information is true, then you don't have to see such a message, you will find that the market suddenly broke out. If China lifts the ban on cryptocurrency, bitcoin could become hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:15:27 AM

very interesting if the country of China has revoked the ban on crypto and legalized it,
this will be popular news among crypto actors,
chances are the market will be excited again regularly.
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:19:37 AM

In fact, the fact that China lifts the ban on cryptocurrency is great news! Theoretically, due to the large population of China and as a large proportion of participants in cryptocurrency projects, China provides a large proportion of cryptocurrency holders. There is hope that the market will turn up, what are we waiting for.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:19:58 AM

This is good news and I hope crypto can go up after a long fall, I hope the crypto price can rise at the end of this year.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

China would only lift ban on companies, if coinbase opened an office there I am sure china wouldn't mind or bitmain can continue mining there, Chinese government is only rooting against ICO's that makes their people dream wealth, which they can see won't happen so they want to protect their people from it. I think it is not really a big deal whats going on in china, it is definitely something to be looking out for but not a huge thing.

Chinese people are investing into crypto one way or another anyway so I do not think we should be worrying about what china bans or not, as long as Chinese people can VPN their way around and find us, we are fine. There are many Chinese people who are probably even reading this, so don't worry about it and just keep on advertising that way anyway.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:19:45 PM

I have seen many people talk about this but how true is the news? If it's actually true that means we are heading for another bull run because China has a lot population and they will engage into trading which will increase the market volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: